4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
While dildoing Sis in front of Gabrielle MC came and got this:

Error: called manual clarity release with air without passing a person parameter.

I also noticed when fingering Sis in front of Gabrielle that when MC came, lust wasn't converted to clarity and arousal didn't go down.

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
There is an NTR option where you can listen / spy on your mother or sister having sex with others. But I don't think they have more than 1 guy visiting for that. There are also some situations where the girls talk about sex with their husband / boyfriend and stuff like that but generally speaking you are the only guy in the game and threesome with two girls is the closest you get to gang bang.
thanks for the information :cry:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
While dildoing Sis in front of Gabrielle MC came and got this:

Error: called manual clarity release with air without passing a person parameter.

I also noticed when fingering Sis in front of Gabrielle that when MC came, lust wasn't converted to clarity and arousal didn't go down.
was there a trace (grey screen)?? if there was and no new traces have happened there will be a txt file in the main directory for the game. otherwise what version of the game are you running?

Last edited:

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
was there a trace (grey screen)?? if there was and no new traces have happened there will be a txt file in the main directory for the game. otherwise what version of the game are you running?
This was a download from the bugfix-merge on 5/15. Those errors didn't produce a traceback. The first error showed up in the text at the bottom of the screen where characters usually talk.

Since then, I did encounter another error that eventually produced a traceback. Somehow I got an option to take mom lingerie shopping when she wasn't my girlfriend. The text kept referring to her as MC's girlfriend, and she came over that nght to show her appreciation. The next morning I got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any news on update? when it will be?
The last merge update on discord was 2-3 days ago and the bugs have slowed way down.
They have a group of testers that do a finale testing before release but no one has been talking about it yet.

If you would like to test whats there already here is the link on how to do it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10752596

Okay the game+merge is being rewritten.

Quote from discord.
Tristimdorion — Today at 10:17 AM
I'm rewriting everything to renpy 8.1 and Python 3, this takes a while but as soon as I'm confident that it will work, I will update the bugfix-merge to the latest and greatest. After that we will need to wait a while to see if nothing broke because of the upgrade.

Tristimdorion — Today at 10:21 AM
The biggest job is done, incl. conversion to the new _ren.py format for python only files, started with adding type hints, but this is not strictly needed and is only used by the pylint to simplefy dev effort. But I will do a quick playtest to see if nothing obvious is broken. So maybe a few days.

Last edited:

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I re-downloaded the "Full Modded Game" from the first post, then downloaded bugfix-merge from post-10752596. Extracted the Full Modded Game and applied the bugfix-merge as instructed. When launching the game I get the error below in sexmechanic.rpy

Deleted everything, re-extracted the full modded game and launched w/o the bugfix-merge. It launched just fine. re-applied the bugfix-merge and get the same error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing X:\ISG\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-0.51.3.1-market\game/general_actions/interaction_actions/home_improvement_action.rpy.
Exception: Line with id fuck_person_06ad5862 appeared twice, at game/game_loops/sexmechanic.rpy:551 and game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy:100.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
    self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
    n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id fuck_person_06ad5862 appeared twice, at game/game_loops/sexmechanic.rpy:551 and game/general_actions/interaction_actions/sex_mechanics.rpy:100.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sat May 20 14:48:52 2023

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I re-downloaded the "Full Modded Game" from the first post, then downloaded bugfix-merge from post-10752596. Extracted the Full Modded Game and applied the bugfix-merge as instructed. When launching the game I get the error below in sexmechanic.rpy

Deleted everything, re-extracted the full modded game and launched w/o the bugfix-merge. It launched just fine. re-applied the bugfix-merge and get the same error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing X:\ISG\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-0.51.3.1-market\game/general_actions/interaction_actions/home_improvement_action.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
    self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
    n.filename, n.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sat May 20 14:48:52 2023
You are supposed to:
1. Extract full game
2. Delete GameFolder\game\gui.rpa
3. Delete GameFolder\game\scripts.rpa
4. Extract the subfolder in bugfix-merge.zip called "game" into GameFolder
5. Answer Yes when asked to confirm overwrite
6. If you were not asked to confirm overwrite then you didn't do it right.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another traceback from a 5/15 download. When Erica woke MC up after doing a photo shoot with sis, I got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but that one was fixed, they are doing internal testing on the last one that was updated 2 or 3 days ago.

I would suggest you just keep playing that version for now because when the new update comes out you will need to start new game again.

I am testing the newest version and that bug was fixed and so far I have not run into any bugs yet.

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
I'm stuck with the nanobots search because the game asks the programmer to have fetishes.
But I don't consider bringing up fetish options in trance. Is there any code in the prompt that solves this?
1684701407201.png
1684701495037.png

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
The last merge update on discord was 2-3 days ago and the bugs have slowed way down.
They have a group of testers that do a finale testing before release but no one has been talking about it yet.

If you would like to test whats there already here is the link on how to do it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10752596

Okay the game+merge is being rewritten.

Quote from discord.
thank you for answer, i'll wait few days for release of this update

Reactions: shane420

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if you can, please remind what the girls say when they give the player a subtle hint that you still "put a bun in their oven"? no - I know about the event when a woman wants to report something important. this is already a fait accompli, but I'm talking about the actual moment when you finished inside a woman with an egg in the uterus. Perhaps on a day like this, girls say something special? I just don't have enough attention to track the change in speeches during sex.

really need a mod that reports the date of ovulation, or how many days are left before the ovulation of this girl, if she does not take pills =)

Last edited:

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
if you can, please remind what the girls say when they give the player a subtle hint that you still "put a bun in their oven"? no - I know about the event when a woman wants to report something important. this is already a fait accompli, but I'm talking about the actual moment when you finished inside a woman with an egg in the uterus. Perhaps on a day like this, girls say something special? I just don't have enough attention to track the change in speeches during sex.

really need a mod that reports the date of ovulation, or how many days are left before the ovulation of this girl, if she does not take pills =)
you could prepare daily goals beautiful burdening at ready, so before cum inside save, and if you impregnated her, goal is completed.

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018

If discussing her birth control is an option before you have sex with her but is mysteriously missing afterwards, then congratulations, you're the father. As for actual dialog, I don't think there's any other than the mentioned report, girls telling you they're going off their birth control and the breeding fetish events.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

When you talk to the girl, click on Detailed Information (above suggestibilty and Age).
At the same location as you just clicked you can now see Fertility % and Monthly Peak Day.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
I would love if this game actually worked, but even with the bug merge, I get errors every time I try to save the game. Any additional mods in the discord break the game, even if they say they are meant for this version. It is just an absolute mess right now. And this is after hours of troubleshooting here and in the files.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would love if this game actually worked, but even with the bug merge, I get errors every time I try to save the game. Any additional mods in the discord break the game, even if they say they are meant for this version. It is just an absolute mess right now. And this is after hours of troubleshooting here and in the files.
I have had no problem with it for over a week now.
Are you sure you did a fresh and clean install and deleted the two rpa files before adding in the merge-bugfix?

Reactions: eldoen
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes