4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I also have not been able to switch between 51.3.1 the current all in one, and 51.4 alpha, without corrupting saves. persistent saves in particular, when they corrupt the game will not open.

so if you want to test the alpha version be advised, you will more than likely lose access to keep playing older versions without deleting persistent saves, also very important You must start a new game in alpha, using an old save from previous version is incompatible. and even now is likely to be incompatible between commits in bugfix-merge.

the new sounds are lots of fun though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10752596
isn't the game abandoned ? what this mode do ?
This is the mod thread but they have taken over development of the game through the mod.
They are combining the original game with the mod and bug fixes and will soon upload it for everyone to play.
The link above is the beta testing version if you want to try it out, just remember most likely save will get broken each time the test version gets updated and a new game will be needed.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
mc.business.attention and mc.business.max_attention

Alternatively search for "You're glad to finally left alone, but the encounter has eaten up most of the day." in \game\major_game_classes\business_related\Attention_Events.rpy and add hashtag to the line below like this:
return #"Advance Time"

It doesn't change the frequency of the visits but it removes the annoying part about skipping afternoon every time she visits.
this is new to me, where this chain of events start?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
this is new to me, where this chain of events start?
Attention increases when you sell serum, already from start of the game.
Every time you exceed max attention a city representative comes and tries to make make life difficult for you.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Last I heard, all of Ellie's fetish related projects have no content/haven't been written. As for how, you just give her a bunch of the exhibition nanobots, change her opinions on exhibition related things, and eventually you might be able to give it to her through the trance menu
"loves not wearing anything", this is what you meant? still nothing in trance menu

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10752596

This is the mod thread but they have taken over development of the game through the mod.
They are combining the original game with the mod and bug fixes and will soon upload it for everyone to play.
The link above is the beta testing version if you want to try it out, just remember most likely save will get broken each time the test version gets updated and a new game will be needed.
Added sound?
Wow, can I expect to add new clothes and faces in the future?

Reactions: eldoen

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Attention increases when you sell serum, already from start of the game.
Every time you exceed max attention a city representative comes and tries to make make life difficult for you.
Attention only increases if you're selling serums with Atn stat higher than zero. I have been using the same serum since the beginning of the game (although plan to upgrade it) without any attention seeking effects and my Attention is at zero.

Also there are business policies to curb attention gain if you dont want that.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

novastorm76

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,

I downloaded 0.51.3.1 and unpacked the rpa files, then decompiled the rpyc files.
Started a new game and got the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unren version is 1.0.10b and I didn't mod any file.

Has someone encountered that before?

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Does any one know a console command that would allow me to modify the number of production lines.
Also is there a way to change the capacity from 100 to 200%?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Attention only increases if you're selling serums with Atn stat higher than zero. I have been using the same serum since the beginning of the game (although plan to upgrade it) without any attention seeking effects and my Attention is at zero.

Also there are business policies to curb attention gain if you dont want that.
There is a policy that will allow you to use up to 1 and a serum that will decrees it by 1 so now you can use up to 2 and will not draw attention.
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-05-14 07-07-32-23.jpg Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-05-14 07-08-05-99.jpg

Does any one know a console command that would allow me to modify the number of production lines.
Also is there a way to change the capacity from 100 to 200%?
How many more do you need, 4 is enough for me and capacity is just right for the game.

Someone may come along with the code but I not for sure if you can have more because there is no art for it.
We use to have 120% so that maybe doable for 200%.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I want 120 back! :sneaky:
I am going to go take a look at my save game file and see if its there and can be changed.

ADD: Don't see anything I can change for that, dang-it.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I am going to go take a look at my save game file and see if its there and can be changed.
Oh don't need to, it was more of a design choice to remove it. Increased production was built into duties and by default the productivity output of workers were increased since this 120% was a thing.

Reactions: a1fox3

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What actually bugs me a little is how the supply/production doesn't add up. I never activate extra production duties, IT projects so anything that would alter the raw numbers and yet if -just an example- i have production output of 200 and my supply income is 300 my supply stock still decreases. I need around double the supply income to make it stable.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What actually bugs me a little is how the supply/production doesn't add up. I never activate extra production duties, IT projects so anything that would alter the raw numbers and yet if -just an example- i have production output of 200 and my supply income is 300 my supply stock still decreases. I need around double the supply income to make it stable.
Not for me, I keep production just a little lower than supply and I keep growing.
That is if MC does not do any production.
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-05-14 09-26-49-33.jpg I grow by 25 per turn.

Can you upload a pic of yours?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can you upload a pic of yours?
Of course i can but like i said, i have it balanced out with a much higher support ratio so it won't showcase the point where it starts to become an issue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope this isn't an issue anymore to be honest and that it is i who reflexively over-support myself not noticing that don't need to.

Maybe i really should do a clean reinstall at this point with all the AppData persistent file deletion and all. Haven't done that in a while now that i come to think of it :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Of course i can but like i said, i have it balanced out with a much higher support ratio so it won't showcase the point where it starts to become an issue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope this isn't an issue anymore to be honest and that it is i who reflexively over-support myself not noticing that don't need to.

Maybe i really should do a clean reinstall at this point with all the AppData persistent file deletion and all. Haven't done that in a while now that i come to think of it :unsure:
Are you still playing the AIO as it is on the OP or the upgraded merge version that I posted here:
This gets updated several times a day so each day more and more bugs are fixed and content gets added like sound.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are you still playing the AIO as it is on the OP or the upgraded merge version that I posted here:
This gets updated several times a day so each day more and more bugs are fixed and content gets added like sound.
Yes. And yes, i'm aware. I just couldn't bother to do the file cleaning yet. Been busy with other titles. Won't be doing another run with this without doing the .4 setup for sure.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi all,

I downloaded 0.51.3.1 and unpacked the rpa files, then decompiled the rpyc files.
Started a new game and got the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unren version is 1.0.10b and I didn't mod any file.

Has someone encountered that before?
Yes. The All in One version breaks if you use Unren on it. Best guess is that some of the new functions that the mod is using is new in latest renpy version and unren doesn't process it correctly. Have to go through the process of downloading the master branch, bugfix, and mod separately if you want the unarchived files.

Reactions: novastorm76

novastorm76

Jun 20, 2017
Yes. The All in One version breaks if you use Unren on it. Best guess is that some of the new functions that the mod is using is new in latest renpy version and unren doesn't process it correctly. Have to go through the process of downloading the master branch, bugfix, and mod separately if you want the unarchived files.
Thanks. I'll try that then.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes