4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
When trying to give Lily serum for her friends, this error ocures
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment traceback.txt

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 365, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 380, in script call
File "crises/limited_time_crises/family_LTE.rpyc", line 412, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 470, in script call
File "game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpyc", line 727, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
View attachment traceback.txt

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Hi i had some issues while playing the game. Hope it helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanx.
When trying to give Lily serum for her friends, this error ocures

View attachment 2601612

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 380, in script call
File "crises/limited_time_crises/family_LTE.rpyc", line 412, in script call
File "game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpyc", line 727, in script
self.call("execute")
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
callback(self)
self.update()
View attachment 2601612
You can get around the bug by having only the serum you want to give to the sister in your inventory.

Zakerg

Jan 15, 2023
Try running the game from renpy SDK 7.4.11
The SDK has all the python libraries for when the game came out in April 2022.

You could do the above and/or edit that file:
Switch the "the_person" to the front.
label sister_new_boobs_brag_label(the_person, from_serum = False):

If you do, you also need to ReCompile the game in the SDK menu.

Python:
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_instapic.rpy", line 1478: non-default argument follows default argument
label sister_new_boobs_brag_label(from_serum = False, the_person):
^ Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sun Apr 16 09:59:49 2023:cry: :cry::cry:
How to Fixing??...... I'm Downloading from here forum web it's. . .

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Only for AIO/AIO + latest develop branch. Will not work on merged version.

Additional_Events:
Adds new event to the game, contains 3 events so far
1/ pregnancy talk between mom and sis.
2/ an edited base game event for nonNTR lover, original event left untouch for the NTR fans.
3/ girlfriend can now invite you for sleepovers. - adapted from Kaden's code.

Extended_Override:
Override some base game/mod events. Totally replacing them.
1/ Once your mom became your gf, the Saturday weekly event changed from kitchen to ur bedroom. You get option to 1/ give her serum 2/get her to ride you 3/cowgirl anal 4/stop BC 5/give her nothing
2/ Girlfriend sleepover extended to mom and lily as well.
3/ Aunt drunk cuddle event extended for those has go all the way with her while she squating at mc's home.
4/ & 5/ expanded movie and dinner date for mom, lily and aunt. for aunt, while she stays at our home, we bring her to our bedroom, in the original game, she brought us to her home which dont make sense at all.

Home_Waifu:
Night events for mom and lily, they sleepover more easily since they live close by. 3 events currently, 2 lily and 1 for mom. Its on a different file because its special... Nah, they are the culprit of pickle error before, I already rewrote it several time, so hopefully it didnt anymore. But my QA team consist of 1 guy, me.. and I didnt get any error.

QOL_changes:
Some tweaks.
1/ Tweak all 8 taboo break quests for mom and lily (4 each). Tells you exactly how many times more to totally break the taboo. kiss/oral/pussy/anal.
2/ Low obedience girls keep asking title change.. its annoying.
3/ some more titles based on some .. stuff. Good luck finding them without cheating. :D - adapted from Silence's code. I'm good at adapting stuff.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Can I get like incest by upgrading anal bots?
It says so in the description, but I've used the serum multiple times on mom and still haven't achieved incest traits

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can I get like incest by upgrading anal bots?
It says so in the description, but I've used the serum multiple times on mom and still haven't achieved incest traits
You need to get them in a trance and then change there minds about it.
This is the fastest way to get them to like it.

I can get both the mother and sister in bed the very first week of the game.
Sister is a little harder and by the end of the first week there both on there way to getting pregnant.

Talk, comp and flirt them every chance you get and take them to lunch/movie/dinner. You can take mom to lunch during the week and the sis during the weekend at noon. (Lunch is every day but movie is only on Tuesday and dinner is on Friday.)

You need to work out at the gym every chance you get and once you can invite someone start inviting the family there with you so both of your stamina will go up. The more sex you can do with them the better chance to get them into a trance.

As for the bots I don't think they work for incest but they work on sexual opinion like vaginal, anal, blowjobs and stuff like this but its very slowly.

If your still having problems getting them into a trance with sex then wait till you can make the trance serum and your golden.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
You need to get them in a trance and then change there minds about it.
This is the fastest way to get them to like it.

I can get both the mother and sister in bed the very first week of the game.
Sister is a little harder and by the end of the first week there both on there way to getting pregnant.

Talk, comp and flirt them every chance you get and take them to lunch/movie/dinner. You can take mom to lunch during the week and the sis during the weekend at noon. (Lunch is every day but movie is only on Tuesday and dinner is on Friday.)

You need to work out at the gym every chance you get and once you can invite someone start inviting the family there with you so both of your stamina will go up. The more sex you can do with them the better chance to get them into a trance.

As for the bots I don't think they work for incest but they work on sexual opinion like vaginal, anal, blowjobs and stuff like this but its very slowly.

If your still having problems getting them into a trance with sex then wait till you can make the trance serum and your golden.
I'm trying other ways to gain traits, and using trance makes the game easier
It is shown in the description of anal bot Level 3 that incest can be increased, I wonder if anyone got it through this

Jul 6, 2018
i have always loved this modded version of the game. Only play the new modded releases. I was just wondering if you are planning to further the story and continue this modded version. I used to download the mod vers and bug fixes on a daily basis, but I notice not a lot going on in the change logs since the big release. Which was awesome. Just interested to see what the future has in store for this game.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
i have always loved this modded version of the game. Only play the new modded releases. I was just wondering if you are planning to further the story and continue this modded version. I used to download the mod vers and bug fixes on a daily basis, but I notice not a lot going on in the change logs since the big release. Which was awesome. Just interested to see what the future has in store for this game.
Previous version the mod team was hand tied to add stuff that directly touched the vanilla girls as to not conflict with Vren's storyline. Now that the game essentially being abandoned with Vren MIA, they already planning some storyline for every girl. Aunt, for example, will have her story retconned to fit the overarching storyline for the current game. Each girls will have something new.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
any way to make sterile person fertile?
It depends on why they are sterile.
If it is because they are a clone, then the answer is no.

If it is only because they have negative fertility chance then you can improve it via serums or console.

This command let's you know the fertility chance:
the_person.fertility_percent

This changes it to 100%:
the_person.fertility_percent = 100

Huezavr

Oct 19, 2018
I don't know where to report bugs for you guys. So i post it here in case you may be interested. Probably it is already known anyways.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 362, in script call
    self.call("execute")
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Tue May  9 17:12:01 2023

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I don't know where to report bugs for you guys. So i post it here in case you may be interested. Probably it is already known anyways.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
It is known. You can avoid the bug by having no other serums in inventory when handing over to sis.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
It is known. You can avoid the bug by having no other serums in inventory when handing over to sis.
Yep its a known bug and is fixed in the next version to come out sometime this month.

Reactions: tlsmith1

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
how to unlock anal actions with Ellie Honey (IT-Girl)?
it is unlockable? or not yet?
maybe i missed something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to unlock anal actions with Ellie Honey (IT-Girl)?
it is unlockable? or not yet?
maybe i missed something?
Have you tried the anal bot on her and use trance to make her like anal?

I don't like anal so have not tried it yet in my game.

ninshoku

Jun 21, 2020
I just found out Jennifer and Lily can get pregnant through their NTR scenes. I made a post regarding that earlier so I wanted to admit I was wrong. Evidently you have to witness a scene where they get inseminated?

I'd still like to know how or if I can get other women pregnant from their SO/prostituting.

Reactions: namtab
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes