4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for some reasons Storage workers slash Logistic manager not want automatic buy raw supplies =( i do not know what i need to do with them for their good working as automatic buyers...

other departments works pretty good. only logistic department is a serpentarium full of lazy cuntlizards slash permanent office sluts hehe

By the way, and those employees who were going to write a letter of resignation - did at least one of them really quit? does the game have a mechanism for dismissing employees? or those who are dissatisfied with the working conditions are just bluffing, are not going to quit anywhere?
If you don't keep them happy they will quit.

If you have to much supply then you have to many supply workers.

I have 3 extra helpers on the weekend from the students that I have as interns so my supply is larger than workforce.
You want to keep workforce and supply worker numbers as close as you can get them with supply a little hire so you don't run out of supply.
I need to hire 1-2 more workforce so my supply workers will work instead of doing nothing, just got done hiring 2 mothers and both were best in supply.
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-05-04 13-41-23-83.jpg Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-05-04 13-41-11-52.jpg

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Need to wait for the mother other work quest is done and you meet the daughter and mother of her boss so you can take them over for your self.
how do you know the quest is completed? my mother complains that the director wants to replace her or something like that. there is an option to offer the mother a breast enlargement or the MC itself to talk to the director - I usually offer the director money so that he does not pester the mother, because by that time incest is in full swing in my family - because I finished the first part of the game with the incest harem established in the family - that's why it's always natural for me to start the game with sexual harassment towards my mother and sister. probably if I had not played the first part, then probably I would have played the second part as it is planned. and incest in the family seems to begin with the arrival of the aunt with cousine, when the aunt lay down in the bed of the MC for the night.
after meeting with the director, I always get to know his daughter. after which I suggest that my mother quit and go to work in a company.

another question (and now something completelly different (c)MP) - is there a save editor for this game? I have two employees in the logistics department have become "unmanageable". they don't wear a uniform. they cannot be punished. they cannot be encouraged. nothing can be done with them. the cheat menu can't do anything with them. I'm lying, you can have sex. but sex on a common basis as with any other woman "from the street." Is it possible to fix such workers?
I don't know what happened to them. apparently I offered one of them to work in the club as a stripper. and from this something was broken in the data structure of these workers. and I don't know what to do with them. maybe just ignore them? but the perfectionist feeling starts to rebel in me.

I've had problems with Ophelia before in the other playings. game crash when try to see Ophelia's character info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you know the quest is completed? my mother complains that the director wants to replace her or something like that. there is an option to offer the mother a breast enlargement or the MC itself to talk to the director - I usually offer the director money so that he does not pester the mother, because by that time incest is in full swing in my family - because I finished the first part of the game with the incest harem established in the family - that's why it's always natural for me to start the game with sexual harassment towards my mother and sister. probably if I had not played the first part, then probably I would have played the second part as it is planned. and incest in the family seems to begin with the arrival of the aunt with cousine, when the aunt lay down in the bed of the MC for the night.
after meeting with the director, I always get to know his daughter. after which I suggest that my mother quit and go to work in a company.

another question (and now something completelly different (c)MP) - is there a save editor for this game? I have two employees in the logistics department have become "unmanageable". they don't wear a uniform. they cannot be punished. they cannot be encouraged. nothing can be done with them. the cheat menu can't do anything with them. I'm lying, you can have sex. but sex on a common basis as with any other woman "from the street." Is it possible to fix such workers?
I don't know what happened to them. apparently I offered one of them to work in the club as a stripper. and from this something was broken in the data structure of these workers. and I don't know what to do with them. maybe just ignore them? but the perfectionist feeling starts to rebel in me.

I've had problems with Ophelia before in the other playings. game crash when try to see Ophelia's character info.
As for the mother once you can talk to the daughter of the boss then that is all you need then you can tell your mother to quit and you will hire her.
The daughter you can visit her at home and you can meet the mother and once you have both in love with MC then you can tell the mother to kick out the father and now you have both for you to do with what ever you want.

If the game is crashing using the cheat then you have a bad download because some of the files are broken.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You start a performance review and during that you have the option to fire the person.
I forgot about that, I never have any problems with the girls and never had to use it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I forgot about that, I never have any problems with the girls and never had to use it.
The problem is, he may be having the bug where unique characters are stuck with their roles so their workers are still considered strippers and that screws the system. Was that fixed?

Oct 8, 2020
The problem is, he may be having the bug where unique characters are stuck with their roles so their workers are still considered strippers and that screws the system. Was that fixed?
Judging by what was said in their posts, either it wasn't fixed properly or they're using an older download of the game.

camistrie

Mar 6, 2019
Can anyone give me a summary of the major changes for the new release? (v0.51.3.1)

I'm still on the older release and trying to decide whether it is worthwhile to restart for any new content in the new release. Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone give me a summary of the major changes for the new release? (v0.51.3.1)

I'm still on the older release and trying to decide whether it is worthwhile to restart for any new content in the new release. Thanks
How far back is the question. if only 1 or 2 updates then there is no real changes to the game, its mostly under the hood type stuff getting ready for a major update to the mod.

They are combining the game and the mod together so it will run better and should come out this month sometime.

Reactions: WindySakura

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
For all the modders out there, how about some extra wardrobe, a micro bikini use by strippers or a sling bikini, maybe a fishnet short dress,

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You start a performance review and during that you have the option to fire the person.
thanks. no performance review in their personal special menu. because of workergirl is broooo-ken =)
only time maybe will fix them. or time which i roll back and load earlier save.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Please, what is Mom's boss's daughter name, I have meet her, but forgot name, thanks
her name is not constant, because its vary from game to game like boss's name, so, name her as %boss's daughter%

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If the game is crashing using the cheat then you have a bad download because some of the files are broken.
no. with integrity of downloaded file is all ok.
not ok is vary in data structure of Ophelia in LR2 and LR2mods - i fix this by total erase of the save-dir and clean restart of LR2mods.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes