4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
"this persone can be cloned" - what it means?
Tier 3 opens the option of cloning facilities now you can clone employees

The requirements for cloning are
1- bdsm dungeon
2- cloning policy active
3- tier 3 research unlocked
4- not being a unique character

Clones are sterile with increased obedience
It's recommended you rename them

Obviously clones are best utilized on obedient efficient employees so you won't need to find and train an employee from the overworld to your specifications

Reactions: ramvivat

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
What are the triggers again to have Stephanie mess around with the bimbo drug early on?
I saw that last a long time ago and cant remember.
It was the one where she drops to 1 int and high sluttyness and you have to decide wether to keep her that way or not
When unlocking tier 2 research, opt to pay the $2k instead of asking for Nora's help. You'll have access to Nora's storyline and traits afterwards.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I've got one who has just about everything maxed out in favor of not wearing the work uniform, but she still does it every goddamn time. Her obedience is really high though (almost 300), so I'm trying to figure out if that's the reason.
I guess I should've tried this sooner, but I cheated her obedience down to zero and then she was out of her uniform almost every turn. May I suggest that the modders/devs add the option for trance suggestions or Persuasion to decrease variables like Obedience and Sluttiness? I know most people aren't gonna have any interest in that most of the time, but it's just one more way to make the game a more sandboxy open world where people can craft their own emergent stories. And I suspect it probably wouldn't be too hard to code, since it's just the same thing as Increase Obedience, but with a minus instead of a plus.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I guess I should've tried this sooner, but I cheated her obedience down to zero and then she was out of her uniform almost every turn. May I suggest that the modders/devs add the option for trance suggestions or Persuasion to decrease variables like Obedience and Sluttiness? I know most people aren't gonna have any interest in that most of the time, but it's just one more way to make the game a more sandboxy open world where people can craft their own emergent stories. And I suspect it probably wouldn't be too hard to code, since it's just the same thing as Increase Obedience, but with a minus instead of a plus.
There is an obedience decreasing serum but i don't know if the effect is permanent or not.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There is an obedience decreasing serum but i don't know if the effect is permanent or not.
Yeah, I was thinking about trying that, but since this gal's Obedience is almost at 300, I figure I'll probably just fire her and make her an actual slave (i.e. dungeon, not working without pay).

Since we're on the subject, though, that's another change I wouldn't mind seeing in the game, is more clarity about which serum effects are permanent or not.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I was thinking about trying that, but since this gal's Obedience is almost at 300, I figure I'll probably just fire her and make her an actual slave (i.e. dungeon, not working without pay).
Just set her value back to 100 with cheat and give it a try.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Just set her value back to 100 with cheat and give it a try.
I meant that I might trying making a decrease obedience serum to see if the effects are permanent or not. I've already done what you're describing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I meant that I might trying making a decrease obedience serum to see if the effects are permanent or not. I've already done what you're describing.
Do tell if the decrease is permanent, i'd like to know myself.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Do tell if the decrease is permanent, i'd like to know myself.
I'm only at Tier 2 in my current game, so I probably won't be testing all of the possible decrease obedience effects. But I'll let you know when I test the ones I do have access to.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
I'm only at Tier 2 in my current game, so I probably won't be testing all of the possible decrease obedience effects. But I'll let you know when I test the ones I do have access to.
I haven't tested extensively, but the general rule of thumb for permanent vs not seems to be if it is immediate or per turn or day. Effects per turn or day are generally permanent, whereas instantaneous changes are not.

Reactions: rb813

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
When you talk to Nora (and only when you talk to Nora) you will see all of the traits and prerequisites for obtaining them on the quest tracker on the bottom left

If the returning a research questionnaire option is grayed out that is intentional and there is no further research to be made
then i have only one reason to continue playing until further updates, Emily tutoring
everything else completed or not written yet
there are also repeatable scenes, but they are become quite boring already

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well all seem ok
but HEY!
why the hell? why the hell i always go on the movies only on yesterday and never on tomorrow?
i mean when i talk with girl about movie date then i never come to movie on tomorrow - i always need to wait almost full week - whatsa' hell dude? its unfair, realy!

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
well all seem ok
but HEY!
why the hell? why the hell i always go on the movies only on yesterday and never on tomorrow?
i mean when i talk with girl about movie date then i never come to movie on tomorrow - i always need to wait almost full week - whatsa' hell dude? its unfair, realy!
Movie date is always on Tuesday and dinner date is always on Friday.

So, you just need start planning your dates in the beginning of the week instead of the middle.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Movie date is always on Tuesday and dinner date is always on Friday.

So, you just need start planning your dates in the beginning of the week instead of the middle.
"aww ok ok i will obey!"(c)C'n'C:G
i mean i get it thanks

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
heh. i can hire
but i can not fire, heh! =)

does i been wrong when i hired Gabriella in the R&D?
it seems like i need to delete all saves and start a new game hehe because i ruined game

NOTE FOR FUTURE - DO! NOT! HIRE (into FIRM)! GABRIELLA!

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys, is there a guide for the game, namely for the financial part. want to play fair. (I wanted a particularly tough and especially perverted perversion as a fair game)

I remember in the UFO game, the basic element of the X-COM economy was a first-aid kit. I had a separate base built on which first-aid kits were made and sold - this money was enough for me for everything, and I didn’t really need monthly funding from the government.

and in this game - what can be the lifeline for which it will be possible to pull the company's economy out of a deep permanent crisis? I honestly have never been able to play, I had to cheat. but this is because I just didn’t understand what kind of serum will allow me to start “playing for profit” honestly without cheats.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys, is there a guide for the game, namely for the financial part. want to play fair. (I wanted a particularly tough and especially perverted perversion as a fair game)

I remember in the UFO game, the basic element of the X-COM economy was a first-aid kit. I had a separate base built on which first-aid kits were made and sold - this money was enough for me for everything, and I didn’t really need monthly funding from the government.

and in this game - what can be the lifeline for which it will be possible to pull the company's economy out of a deep permanent crisis? I honestly have never been able to play, I had to cheat. but this is because I just didn’t understand what kind of serum will allow me to start “playing for profit” honestly without cheats.
You need to search out new clients in the market department about 10 times at the start and this will give you positive money when you sell serums. Do this every now and then after to keep the high level of payment for your serums.

It does not matter but for the ones that don't cause increase in the city noticing you at the start, until you make enough money then you can go ahead and get the city to notices you then charm the rep.

Let Steph do the research while you order supplies and do the marketing.
I like to get my supplies up to about 10k once I am up and running.
Be at home during the early morning to morning so you can meet an old friend to hire to run the HR department.
Just before you are ready to make serums hire someone for supply work with you making serums putting all but 1 on automatic sell and your golden.
Slowly hire as you need. Keep looking downtown for an old friend to take over the market department but you will still need to find new clients from time to time.
I do not hire anyone into research but wait for the blackmailer to come calling and then hire her.
Then I will start hiring family member into the company with the mother doing HR work, aunt in marketing, cousin in R&D and the sister into supply once I get her to like it.
Need to wait for the mother other work quest is done and you meet the daughter and mother of her boss so you can take them over for your self.
I don't do the strip club but its a way to be able to hire the cousin in the main company.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
guys, is there a guide for the game, namely for the financial part. want to play fair.
On Monday morning starting week2 go to your marketing room and click on the sell serums. Here is where you find contracts being posted. Get those contracts, and fill them. They scale according to what serums you can make. So you might only be offered a few thousand for those first contracts but in a couple weeks, you will be offered 50k+ for completing them.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Just before you are ready to make serums hire someone for supply work with you making serums putting all but 1 on automatic sell and your golden.
for some reasons Storage workers slash Logistic manager not want automatic buy raw supplies =( i do not know what i need to do with them for their good working as automatic buyers...

other departments works pretty good. only logistic department is a serpentarium full of lazy cuntlizards slash permanent office sluts hehe

By the way, and those employees who were going to write a letter of resignation - did at least one of them really quit? does the game have a mechanism for dismissing employees? or those who are dissatisfied with the working conditions are just bluffing, are not going to quit anywhere?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes