4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
very strange thing happened, i received message from Nora about her serums, but when i talk to her nothing happens, i don't receive task from her, it is a bug? anyway i can fix it with console commands?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
very strange thing happened, i received message from Nora about her serums, but when i talk to her nothing happens, i don't receive task from her, it is a bug? anyway i can fix it with console commands?
When visiting the university location, there should be an action like "Visit Nora's lab"

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Hey, there's two, I think rather simple things I would love to see in the game, I'm wondering if it would be easy to implement myself should nobody else be interested:
1. Option in 'Modify Entire Wardrobe' saying 'stop wearing shoes' and 'sexier shoes'
2. Preferences for wearing shoes (loves, likes, dislikes, hates)

I also think it would be cool if NPCs had different sets of clothes through the day, with specific sleepwear clothes in the evening, and maybe exercise clothes in mornigs?

Also, why is towel not available in outfit manager?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Hey, there's two, I think rather simple things I would love to see in the game, I'm wondering if it would be easy to implement myself should nobody else be interested:
1. Option in 'Modify Entire Wardrobe' saying 'stop wearing shoes' and 'sexier shoes'
2. Preferences for wearing shoes (loves, likes, dislikes, hates)

I also think it would be cool if NPCs had different sets of clothes through the day, with specific sleepwear clothes in the evening, and maybe exercise clothes in mornigs?

Also, why is towel not available in outfit manager?
So okay
1 - that is already a thing in the discord LenAnderson made a mod that does that
2 - that's a cool idea you should pursue that

Extra- Kaden mod in the discord at least gives sleep wear that changes at night

- towels are with dresses

Reactions: bloodbus

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
So okay
1 - that is already a thing in the discord LenAnderson made a mod that does that
2 - that's a cool idea you should pursue that

Extra- Kaden mod in the discord at least gives sleep wear that changes at night

- towels are with dresses
1. Thanks will check it.
2. Hmm...

Will check Kaden's as well.

There is the bathrobe in dresses, but where is the towel they wear after the shower event?

[EDIT]
Wait, are those mods for the F95 version of the game or for vanilla?

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Does an employee's obedience affect whether they'll wear the employee uniform or not? Like, if they Hate work uniforms and Hate skimpy outfit and Love conservative outfits, but they have really high obedience, will the obedience just override all of those opinions?

ninshoku

Jun 21, 2020
What's the best way to encourage/promote women into getting themselves pregnant without the MC? For example, I'd love to have prostitutes and BDSM performers constantly get themselves pregnant. I use all the serum traits that promote breeding, fertility, slutiness, include a breeding fetish, increase pregnancy progress, and change opinions to make them love cheating/taking charge. I've hired employees that are already pregnant but I've actually never seen anyone get themselves pregnant throughout the gameplay. I'd like it if mom and sis could get pregnant through their NTR scenes too.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlsmith1

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
When visiting the university location, there should be an action like "Visit Nora's lab"
do you know where i can find full list of Nora serum traits?
i found one on vanilla game page, but it's not full i guess
i think it's not full because when i unlocked them all "turn in a research questionnaire" action still remain

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
I'm at the part of Candace's quest where you can reverse the bimbo thing, but neither the bimbo trait or the reverse bimbo trait is showing up in the Research New Traits list. I might be missing a step.

EDIT: oh and I have Tier 3 research unlocked already

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does an employee's obedience affect whether they'll wear the employee uniform or not? Like, if they Hate work uniforms and Hate skimpy outfit and Love conservative outfits, but they have really high obedience, will the obedience just override all of those opinions?
It dose not really matter your employees will lose happiness very fast if they hate what you have for them.
I have them love the clothes I give them but some still will change out to there normal clothes during the day, then they get spanked for it.
You can have every thing maxed out but some will still change out of there uniform for the regular clothes.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You can have every thing maxed out but some will still change out of there uniform for the regular clothes.
I've got one who has just about everything maxed out in favor of not wearing the work uniform, but she still does it every goddamn time. Her obedience is really high though (almost 300), so I'm trying to figure out if that's the reason.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've got one who has just about everything maxed out in favor of not wearing the work uniform, but she still does it every goddamn time. Her obedience is really high though (almost 300), so I'm trying to figure out if that's the reason.
MC's mother has maxed out everything and loves work uniforms and sexy uniforms but still changes out for her normal clothes.
Every day I have to spank her to get her to change back into her uniform.=== ;) :p:love:

Several others do the same thing.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
MC's mother has maxed out everything and loves work uniforms and sexy uniforms but still changes out for her normal clothes.
Every day I have to spank her to get her to change back into her uniform.=== ;) :p:love:

Several others do the same thing.
Huh, almost seems like it's working opposite of what you would expect.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
What are the triggers again to have Stephanie mess around with the bimbo drug early on?
I saw that last a long time ago and cant remember.
It was the one where she drops to 1 int and high sluttyness and you have to decide wether to keep her that way or not

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
do you know where i can find full list of Nora serum traits?
i found one on vanilla game page, but it's not full i guess
i think it's not full because when i unlocked them all "turn in a research questionnaire" action still remain
When you talk to Nora (and only when you talk to Nora) you will see all of the traits and prerequisites for obtaining them on the quest tracker on the bottom left

If the returning a research questionnaire option is grayed out that is intentional and there is no further research to be made

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes