4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi there,

I developed and researched new serums but for some reason, I cannot put them in production. I see them in the choices list but they are not clickable.

Any idea of what I am missing?

Many thanks for your help.
Most likely you created higher tier serums that you haven't upgraded your equipment to manufacture yet. Need to check your business policies (serum) and see if you need to upgrade your serum tier there.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
Most likely you created higher tier serums that you haven't upgraded your equipment to manufacture yet. Need to check your business policies (serum) and see if you need to upgrade your serum tier there.
Thanks for the fast answer. I will check asap and tell you if I could do it.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Noticed the game remembers the starting choices now, like mc stats and name, which is nice, but it seems it also remembers the lifestyle coach choices set when talking to Camilla. Unfortunately when I started a new game again the available choices were limited to the ones I had set in my first game (2 goals for each type) making it impossible to adjust goals. Hope this will be fixed.
It also remembers Ashley's serum choices as well, meaning you can 'cheat' the game.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Hi there,

I developed and researched new serums but for some reason, I cannot put them in production. I see them in the choices list but they are not clickable.

Any idea of what I am missing?

Many thanks for your help.
Check you have purchased the equipment when managing your business policies for the tier of the chems.

1682540421981.png

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
First off massive shout out to all the hard work the mod team have been putting in especially Tristim and LZ_Starbuck with all the the bug fixes @_@. I have just one QoL suggestion or request if possible. Would it be possible to add a "Max All" button to mc stat/skills in the cheat menu? Maybe add it under the columns just so I dont have to click a million times every time I decide to restart a company with a new idea. Keep up gods work guys <3 still my favorite game on this site.

Last edited:

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Noticed the game remembers the starting choices now, like mc stats and name, which is nice, but it seems it also remembers the lifestyle coach choices set when talking to Camilla. Unfortunately when I started a new game again the available choices were limited to the ones I had set in my first game (2 goals for each type) making it impossible to adjust goals. Hope this will be fixed.
Delete the LAB2 folder in the renpy folder on drive C, as well as the saves file under the game folder

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
im not trying to cheat, its just that im on day 37 and still havent met myra so i thought its broken because it took way longer than the runs before.
It IS broken in the all in one release, maybe not for everyone, but myself and several others have the issue of the gaming cafe event not triggering, ever.
Using the console command 'myra.event_triggers_dict["gaming_cafe_open"] = True' fixed it for me.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Candace can't be hired
The prompt tells you to talk to ophelia, but there is no option to talk to ophelia about Candace

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Candace can't be hired
The prompt tells you to talk to ophelia, but there is no option to talk to ophelia about Candace
You can't hire her until after Ophelia complete story and then talk to Candace many times, twice each with all talk options.
Then you can get the talk option with Ophelia about Candace.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ACHIEVEMENT: office whore without statute of limitations.
Thanks to those who suggested this. and now I'll tell you who is more likely to apply for such a freelance unpaid position as an official office whore - a woman with breeding fascination.

also

#I HAVE NO MOUTH BUT I MUST SCREAM! ( Who remembers a game with that title?)
in a word - guys need help!
Ashley have no pussy no asshole. she can't be fucked or assfucked - (hehe i nave no ass but i must fart!),
she can't be licked. although I install her love for vaginal sex - it did nothing. how to unlock sex with a girl who, apart from kisses and groping, has nothing available in the menu for selecting types of sexual actions?
well, really - kissing and groping - and that's all that is available from Ashley.
of course, fisting and dildoing are available through groping...

then there's Sarah (HR director) - fortunately she has a mouth - she can at least be forced to suck cock.

but cunts and asses - no, just like Ashley ... how to be,

tell me the solution please.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
#I HAVE NO MOUTH BUT I MUST SCREAM! ( Who remembers a game with that title?)
in a word - guys need help!
Ashley have no pussy no asshole. she can't be fucked or assfucked - (hehe i nave no ass but i must fart!),
she can't be licked. although I install her love for vaginal sex - it did nothing. how to unlock sex with a girl who, apart from kisses and groping, has nothing available in the menu for selecting types of sexual actions?
well, really - kissing and groping - and that's all that is available from Ashley.
of course, fisting and dildoing are available through groping...

then there's Sarah (HR director) - fortunately she has a mouth - she can at least be forced to suck cock.

but cunts and asses - no, just like Ashley ... how to be,

tell me the solution please.
Generally that indicates that those actions are story-locked. They will become available when you reach a certain point in their story.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sorry once more question - what means black hearts in the sluttines, where stable points of sluttiness marks yellow hearts, temporary points of sluttiness marked by red hearts. but what the heck is the black hearts?
what is the black hearts in the Love - i know - it is Hateness.
( Gabriella have -100 love 300 obediency 89 sluttiness hehe =))

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i somehow can't match my serums with what is desired from me in contracts
this is strange, usually it is easy for me in other games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i somehow can't match my serums with what is desired from me in contracts
this is strange, usually it is easy for me in other games
Well without more info can't help you.
Maybe you did not buy the upgraded serum levels.

Oct 8, 2020
sorry once more question - what means black hearts in the sluttines, where stable points of sluttiness marks yellow hearts, temporary points of sluttiness marked by red hearts. but what the heck is the black hearts?
what is the black hearts in the Love - i know - it is Hateness.
( Gabriella have -100 love 300 obediency 89 sluttiness hehe =))
If you hover over the question mark next to Sluttiness, you'll see the modifies; black hearts are debuffs like "I can't cheat on my husband".

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i found a bug when giving Lily the wanted serum.
In the attachment is the bug-report.
Greets Hans

Reactions: hyfka
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes