4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Is it possible to add traits only by trance?
For example, is there any other way I can add the trait of 'Likes Incest' to mom?
Yes. You choose change a sexual preference from the list of options when you take advantage of her trance, then Incest from the list of sex preferences.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Is it possible to add traits only by trance?
For example, is there any other way I can add the trait of 'Likes Incest' to mom?
Some serums, especially the nanobots, can add traits and opinions gradually. IIRC I believe the anal bots have an upgrade to add incest?

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
i never got far enough to use nanobots, for some reason i started over and then had to start over again when i got the new version. not complaining, just sayin

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
I have got another question is this "theretical Reseach" stat working or is it actually idling since it does't pops up anything after i sent 3 employee as sample saying who first and one of them raised hand.
FYI the question mark is the event Date with Sarah, it doesn't say research idle. Plus I only got 2 traits as Tier3.
I am afraid it will broke the event if i research anything. Wait! It said current None! on the research page.
What should I do

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Some serums, especially the nanobots, can add traits and opinions gradually. IIRC I believe the anal bots have an upgrade to add incest?
I would like to be able to add traits via the mission route
For example, by breaking taboos several times so that the mother acquires traits like incest

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
I have got another question is this "theretical Reseach" stat working or is it actually idling since it does't pops up anything after i sent 3 employee as sample saying who first and one of them raised hand.
FYI the question mark is the event Date with Sarah, it doesn't say research idle.
I am afraid it will broke the event if i research anything.
That's what you get when you don't have an active research project going and have the theoretical research business policy. The event I'm thinking of is the one where you're going to tier 3? Or is it another event? You should be fine to go without. Save first if you're really concerned.

I would like to be able to add traits via the mission route
For example, by breaking taboos several times so that the mother acquires traits like incest
They can be added by quest/event too. And some do get added that way, but it's rarer that it does and all depends on what's been programmed in.

Reactions: IceeCreamm

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
That's what you get when you don't have an active research project going and have the theoretical research business policy. The event I'm thinking of is the one where you're going to tier 3? Or is it another event? You should be fine to go without. Save first if you're really concerned.
Oh, that the policy running. I wasted so much turn idling:(.
And yes I am going T3, is that all for the plot/scene coz i got send back to normal routine after one of them raised hand and only got that 2 T3 traits attached above.

kyo760721

Jun 10, 2017
I just want to set up a new outfit....

-------------

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 322, in script call
    call screen enhanced_main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list()]))
  File "game/game_screens/clothing_screens/master_manager.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Outfit"), outfit_type = outfit_type, slut_limit = slut_limit)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 304, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, outfit_type = "full", slut_limit = None, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 304, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, outfit_type = "full", slut_limit = None, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 394, in execute
    hbox: #The main divider between the new item adder and the current outfit view.
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 399, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 403, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 433, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 435, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 440, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 446, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 448, in execute
    if category_selected in categories_mapping:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 453, in execute
    for cloth in sorted(categories_mapping[category_selected][0], key = lambda x: (x.layer, x.get_slut_value(), x.name)):
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 454, in execute
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 457, in <module>
    is_sensitive = valid_check(starting_outfit, cloth) and any(x in cloth.layers for x in valid_layers)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 457, in <genexpr>
    is_sensitive = valid_check(starting_outfit, cloth) and any(x in cloth.layers for x in valid_layers)
NameError: global name 'cloth' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 322, in script call
    call screen enhanced_main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list()]))
  File "game/game_screens/clothing_screens/master_manager.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Outfit"), outfit_type = outfit_type, slut_limit = slut_limit)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 394, in execute
    hbox: #The main divider between the new item adder and the current outfit view.
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 399, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 403, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 433, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 435, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 440, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 446, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 448, in execute
    if category_selected in categories_mapping:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 453, in execute
    for cloth in sorted(categories_mapping[category_selected][0], key = lambda x: (x.layer, x.get_slut_value(), x.name)):
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 454, in execute
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 457, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 457, in <genexpr>
NameError: global name 'cloth' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Mon Apr 24 13:22:10 2023

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Oh, that the policy running. I wasted so much turn idling:(.
And yes I am going T3, is that all for the plot/scene coz i got send back to normal routine after one of them raised hand and only got that 2 T3 traits attached above.
T3 is a little light in general on serums, and a lot are only unlocked via earlier techs and a few events. It more than makes up for it with the higher suggestion and the better production method.

LirielSaarinen

Jun 29, 2019
I've been trying to get this to work on a Mac for ages, but it just refuses to work =/
After installing I get the normal "developer unrecognized warning" I get with all Ren'Py games, I click open it anyway, it does the little animated woosh of an app opening, then nothing. The process just ends with no more information.

Any ideas? Other Ren'Py games work fine. the non modded version of this game works fine. I'm at a loss.

Lolgamingxd1

Aug 19, 2021
Oh, this helped me unlock her.

Now I'm facing another bug and I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's a known bug, but the game is giving me two errors (that I can ignore and keep playing) when her breeding fetish event triggers.
how did you do it? its not working for me. i open console when it says "you part ways with the blue haired girl" and paste the code

Lolgamingxd1

Aug 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure Myra is bugged.

Open the console and run this:
Code:
myra.event_triggers_dict["gaming_cafe_open"] = True
I think that should be performed at the end of the event when you meet her downtown and she's rude to you. However; it's currently set to run at the beginning of the next event. The problem though is the next event is setup to only run when the cafe is open; which it never is without having that command ran.
does this mean the code works or not?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how did you do it? its not working for me. i open console when it says "you part ways with the blue haired girl" and paste the code
I don't know why players try to cheat things in the game, you don't need to cheat because you will unlock the cafe after hiring the girl to run your marking dept. She will introduce you to her later in the game.
If you force it you could lock yourself out of other content.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
This doesn't unlock Myra or the Gaming Cafe in itself. This isn't a cheat. The next step in the chain requires a few other things. I believe it needs 7 days after Myra's rude introduction as well as Alex being employed for 14 days. These two conditions, combined with it being a day that the gaming cafe is normally opened, will present an event at the Mall which will continue the chain and add the gaming cafe to your map.

The problem is that w/o the code above being ran the condition that it's a day and time that the gaming cafe is normally opened is never satisfied, so the Mall even never occurs.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I don't know why players try to cheat things in the game, you don't need to cheat because you will unlock the cafe after hiring the girl to run your marking dept. She will introduce you to her later in the game.
If you force it you could lock yourself out of other content.
Are you able to unlock Myra and the gaming cafe on a new game in the current version? I'm curious because the way I read the code it should be impossible.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you able to unlock Myra and the gaming cafe on a new game in the current version? I'm curious because the way I read the code it should be impossible.
Yes I just did in the last 3 playthroughs.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Yes I just did in the last 3 playthroughs.
Do you know which action sets the gaming cafe hours? I've only played the recent version once, but I had completed everything else in the game and the Mall event for the gaming cafe would not start until I ran that command. I even stepped through an entire week checking the condition of the gaming cafe open and it returned false every step.

I'd like to know what event in the game normally sets the gaming cafe hours.

Reactions: FusiFranse

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you know which action sets the gaming cafe hours? I've only played the recent version once, but I had completed everything else in the game and the Mall event for the gaming cafe would not start until I ran that command. I even stepped through an entire week checking the condition of the gaming cafe open and it returned false every step.

I'd like to know what event in the game normally sets the gaming cafe hours.
I have no idea what sets the hours but to get it to open you must have Alex in the market division and she will introduce you to her. You also need high love with Alex over 60 but could be hire.
Are you playing on a old save?

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
May I ask any suggestion about distributing 39 employees to each department.
I can't balance out where should I hire.

And second thing ,after asking them to join harem., I do recognize the girlfriendicon will be gone and not able to "arrange a sleepover".
I know it comes with the "girlfriend"tag but I do think the action "Arrange a sleepover" is really useful.
Is it possible to use after joined the harem? And I really hope I will be able to use it even they joined.

Last edited:

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I have no idea what sets the hours but to get it to open you must have Alex in the market division and she will introduce you to her. You also need high love with Alex over 60 but could be hire.
Are you playing on a old save?
No fresh install. and reading the code it does not have any check for Alex's love over 60.

Code:
    def myra_gaming_cafe_opening_requirement():
        if gaming_cafe_is_business_hours() and alexia.is_employee() and mc.business.days_since_event("myra_rude_intro") >= TIER_2_TIME_DELAY and alexia.days_employed > TIER_1_TIME_DELAY:
            return True
        return False
Frankly I'm surprised you're not using an old save or updated your game in an alternate method. The only way I can see that gaming_cafe_is_business_hours() will ever return true is if the previous linked code is ran, and that code is only ran after the gaming-cafe_is_business_hours() check is passed. It's in a paradox that will never be true w/o setting the business hours in the console; unless there is another method to set the business hours and that previous code is erroneous.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes