4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Civerion

Feb 11, 2019
Sorry if these have been asked before, but a quick thread search couldn't find them!

• I hired my Aunt to the strip club, but the option to make her a manager wasn't appearing so I fired here again, planning to rehire to see if it fixed it. However she is now stuck in a state where she isn't officially working there (I can't do any job related actions), however the game still thinks she is employed somewhere, as I can't re-hire her as she is employed. Is there a console command or similar that I can use to set her to unemployed, or is she just stuck now?
  • How do you unlock the 4th branch of the self serums? Don't know if I just missed a hint somewhere, but curious as to what it can give
Thanks!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
or is she just stuck now?
Yes.
Unique personalities get stuck at that. I don't know if this has been fixed yet. Even if yes you'd have to use the beta mod & bugfix and probably restart to fix it.

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
I really like the mod but i still have a couple suggestions:
1) when you get unpaid serum testing make it replace the paid serum testing instead of making it its own duty. Makes little sense to pay them if you can get them to test it for free.
2) merge the player inventory and lab inventory. I can only think of 1 scenario where that actually makes a real difference except being more clicks to get serums into your personal inventory: When you have high attention and roll the "confiscate all of a specific serum" outcome. Other than that its just more (annoying) clicks to get the serums into your player inventory.
3) A way to faster add multiple outfits to a girls personal wardrobe instead of having to give her a command for every single one
4) Multiple serums for the automatic daily dose. Either by unlocking another slot or by being able to circle through them automatically as long as the previous one is still active and the new one wont put her over the serum tolerance cap.
5) If you manage to get a serum trait to 0% risk remove it from the researchable traits.
6) A quick way to copy a serum to retry creating it without flaws.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really like the mod but i still have a couple suggestions:
1) when you get unpaid serum testing make it replace the paid serum testing instead of making it its own duty. Makes little sense to pay them if you can get them to test it for free.
2) merge the player inventory and lab inventory. I can only think of 1 scenario where that actually makes a real difference except being more clicks to get serums into your personal inventory: When you have high attention and roll the "confiscate all of a specific serum" outcome. Other than that its just more (annoying) clicks to get the serums into your player inventory.
3) A way to faster add multiple outfits to a girls personal wardrobe instead of having to give her a command for every single one
4) Multiple serums for the automatic daily dose. Either by unlocking another slot or by being able to circle through them automatically as long as the previous one is still active and the new one wont put her over the serum tolerance cap.
5) If you manage to get a serum trait to 0% risk remove it from the researchable traits.
6) A quick way to copy a serum to retry creating it without flaws.
1. On this one its up to the player if they want to pay them or not, you have the choice. You can buy it then turn it off and on as you want to.

2. Merging it makes no since to me, your out on the town and you can only use the ones in your inventory and not the ones at the shop.

3. I don't worry about this and only have 1 outfit for the workers at a time.
The clothes I want the family to wear we go shopping for it.

4. I only use one, it has happiness and obedience as the main with love and slut thrown in.
Then later I add faster pregnancy and small breast to it and that is all I need for my girls.

5. I agree if its at 0 then remove it from the list to clear the clutter.

6. I just choose traits that don't give flaws unless I have to.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
1. On this one its up to the player if they want to pay them or not, you have the choice. You can buy it then turn it off and on as you want to.

2. Merging it makes no since to me, your out on the town and you can only use the ones in your inventory and not the ones at the shop.

3. I don't worry about this and only have 1 outfit for the workers at a time.
The clothes I want the family to wear we go shopping for it.

4. I only use one, it has happiness and obedience as the main with love and slut thrown in.
Then later I add faster pregnancy and small breast to it and that is all I need for my girls.

5. I agree if its at 0 then remove it from the list to clear the clutter.

6. I just choose traits that don't give flaws unless I have to.
2. You already have unlimited pocket size and instant travel. Separate storage just adds a lot of clicking.

6. He / she means side effects. It is not very fun to design the exact same serum again just because there was a random side effect that you can't accept. For example dull hair on your carefully crafted super drug that you plan to give as a daily dose to all strippers.

Lolgamingxd1

Aug 19, 2021
Did you cheat it up or how did you get them there?

I get topless all the time with or without uniforms by sexing them up to full slutness.
You may need to use trance to change there opinion on topless.
I got their slutness to max by using serum.

I vheated their opinion to specifically love showing their tits "discovered" and to hate showing their ass (because i want them topless not naked).

I will try to do it without cheats tomorrow and see what happens

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I'm pretty sure Myra is bugged.

Open the console and run this:
Code:
myra.event_triggers_dict["gaming_cafe_open"] = True
I think that should be performed at the end of the event when you meet her downtown and she's rude to you. However; it's currently set to run at the beginning of the next event. The problem though is the next event is setup to only run when the cafe is open; which it never is without having that command ran.

Oh, this helped me unlock her.

Now I'm facing another bug and I don't know if I did something wrong or if it's a known bug, but the game is giving me two errors (that I can ignore and keep playing) when her breeding fetish event triggers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There’s only 1 download the full game
Does it say market in the download?

There is also the beta downloads under the spoiler.
This will allow you to download the original game and put the mod and bug fixes in yourself.

You also did not answer the other questions.

What happens when you try to start it?
What is your computer specs?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Bug report:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Happens when you try to give Lily her happy potion.

Reactions: Torinir

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Bug report:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Happens when you try to give Lily her happy potion.
Take out all other serums but for the happy one and your good to go, this bug is fixed in the next version to come out.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
is there a way to make clones fertile?
Nope, clone role is explicitly blocked from getting knocked up in the code.
Code:
    def become_pregnant(person, mc_father = True, progress_days = 0): # Called when a girl is knocked up. Establishes all of the necessary bits of info.
        # prevent issues when function is called for already pregnant person / clones are sterile
        if not person or person.is_pregnant() or person.has_role(clone_role):
            return

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes