4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Yeah, Kaya used to take InstaPics with Lily, and part of that revealed that Kaya was MC's half sister. However now it appears it's been reversed, or is/was being re-worked to be revealed at a later time.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
does anyone know the console command to unlock the dungeon? i tried searching this thread, but the what i found doesn't work

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
does anyone know the console command to unlock the dungeon? i tried searching this thread, but the what i found doesn't work
This will make the guy from Turner construction inform you that the dungeon has been completed:
Code:
call dungeon_completed_label()
And afterwards you have a dungeon.

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 Is there any corporate policy that allows you to make someone an office slut on a permanent basis so that she does not have to be punished every time under some pretext?
1.1 maybe it can be implemented as an addition to the list of responsibilities (modification)? well there for example daily milking or studying scientific journals. and so it will be a duty - mandatory office sex worker.

2 if possible, please remind me the line for the console,
a) which can open the location "police department"?
b) and at the same time, maybe, at the same time, you will open a location on the map "office of the director of the company" (that is, the office of the MC) where the MC usually holds business meetings and morning meetings with staff after sex with HR,

thanks
i will write this in the file for future playbacks.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
1 Is there any corporate policy that allows you to make someone an office slut on a permanent basis so that she does not have to be punished every time under some pretext?
1.1 maybe it can be implemented as an addition to the list of responsibilities (modification)? well there for example daily milking or studying scientific journals. and so it will be a duty - mandatory office sex worker.
If she has sluttiness >80 and you have given her a few orgasms while being used (2-6 depending on submissive opinion), then she will ask you to make the punishment permanent at the end of it.

Lolgamingxd1

Aug 19, 2021
all my employees love to show their tits but no one seems to actually dress topless by default. Does someone know why this happens?
employee uniforms are turned off btw.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Did you cheat it up or how did you get them there?

I get topless all the time with or without uniforms by sexing them up to full slutness.
You may need to use trance to change there opinion on topless.
Or your one on one meetings with specific employees, if you have the policies in place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cant even play gets error codes everytime
Which one did you download?
The AIO works great.

Just under where it says " Full Modded Game: " is the AIO version, do not overwrite the other game or you mess is up.
This is a stand alone game.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Okay, I'm having a problem. A while back I clicked on the "Have a Breakthrough" button in the lab, and advanced straight to tier two for my research. Well it wasn't until way later that I have figured out that's why I haven't seen Nora, the university, or any of it.

Is there some way that I can trigger that quest manually? Or find the university at least?

Thank you in advance.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"talk to Erika about hosting company yoga class"?
how to do that?
i convinced girls to love yoga, but don't know how to proceed further

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"talk to Erika about hosting company yoga class"?
how to do that?
i convinced girls to love yoga, but don't know how to proceed further
You go to the gym and workout with her several times until you get the convo for it.
Also use the get to know option while at the gym.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes