4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No fresh install. and reading the code it does not have any check for Alex's love over 60.

Code:
    def myra_gaming_cafe_opening_requirement():
        if gaming_cafe_is_business_hours() and alexia.is_employee() and mc.business.days_since_event("myra_rude_intro") >= TIER_2_TIME_DELAY and alexia.days_employed > TIER_1_TIME_DELAY:
            return True
        return False
Frankly I'm surprised you're not using an old save or updated your game in an alternate method. The only way I can see that gaming_cafe_is_business_hours() will ever return true is if the previous linked code is ran, and that code is only ran after the gaming-cafe_is_business_hours() check is passed. It's in a paradox that will never be true w/o setting the business hours in the console; unless there is another method to set the business hours and that previous code is erroneous.
You meet the gamer girl downtown, you hire Alex for Market, you wait 14 days while at the same time you sex up Alex, after 14 days with Alex there is a chance during the evening on Friday that the cafe will open and Alex will introduce you to the gamer girl.
(The cafe part might not be right it could be anywhere in the town, I just don't remember where I got introduce to her.)

This is how it has worked for me now in the last 3 games.
Alex having an affair with MC is all I can think of.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
May I ask any suggestion about distributing 39 employees to each department.
I can't balance out where should I hire.

And second thing ,after asking them to join harem., I do recognize the girlfriendicon will be gone and not able to "arrange a sleepover".
I know it comes with the "girlfriend"tag but I do think the action "Arrange a sleepover" is really useful.
Is it possible to use after joined the harem? And I really hope I will be able to use it even they joined.
I even out both supply and production to maintain supply to production.
I have 2-3 in Market, 2-3 in research and 2-3 in HR.

You need enough in Market to sell all the serums you make that you want to sell.
I do not go all the way to 39 anymore but have around 6-8 in supply and 6-8 in production.

Right now I have students working on the weekends so I running more supply but once I get it figured out I will most likely get 1-2 more production workers.
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-04-24 21-18-25-15.jpg Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-04-24 21-18-34-46.jpg As long as your market department is able to sell all the serums you have marked for sale you don't need very many in there. Start with 1, Alex and once she can not handle all then get another girls to help out.
(I normally hire MC's aunt for this and train her up in market, she only has a 2 but once you sex her up you can start training her more.)

Research is just how fast you want to research new serums.

HR I only have Sarah and MC's mom plus 1 other, sometimes I hire the sister for this and the cus for research once I get her to love research.

Now if you want to hire all 39 plus the 6 students then just keep it equal on supply and production on the number with supply a little higher than production and keep a watch once the weekend comes and goes on supply.

Don't hire all at once until you know for sure you got a handle on supply and production and your market team is able to handle the sale.

Reactions: IceeCreamm

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
man I'd love some new ntr scenes, not sure how much new content is added with the mod but it would be really cool to see some new mom/sis scenes

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Great work guys! Just got this error and sometimes it pops, despite ''Ignoring'' it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 375, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 206, in advance_time_run_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 1633, in run_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Role.rpy", line 53, in run_turn
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee/role_employee.rpy", line 10, in employee_on_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Duty.rpy", line 99, in on_turn
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee/_duty_definitions.rpy", line 29, in supply_work_duty_on_turn
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Business_Extensions/business_functions.rpy", line 18, in supply_purchase_enhanced
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "Mods/Room/actions/gym_room_train_person_action.rpyc", line 221, in script call
  File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpyc", line 285, in script call
  File "Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpyc", line 372, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 375, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 206, in advance_time_run_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 1633, in run_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Role.rpy", line 53, in run_turn
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee/role_employee.rpy", line 10, in employee_on_turn
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Duty.rpy", line 99, in on_turn
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee/_duty_definitions.rpy", line 29, in supply_work_duty_on_turn
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Business_Extensions/business_functions.rpy", line 18, in supply_purchase_enhanced
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Wed Apr 26 13:09:47 2023

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I looked at that line and the only way you should be getting that error is if you set your supply goal to zero. Go to the HR room and set your supplies to like 1000 or any number not zero.
Wow thanks mate for the fast reply! :coffee:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there a manual for the in-game API?
I want to know, if it is possible to invent your own serum as a modification?
in general, is it possible to create a serum for the accelerated development of girls to the state corresponding to an 18-year-old girl?
I hope, it can be taken as a basis the already existing serum for the accelerated development of the fetus in the womb, just increase its concentration. i.e. no new base serums need to be created.
I really dream that such a serum will appear in the game, well, let it be a high-level development of the TIER3 level or higher, for example, only with the participation of nanobots.

and another question - is there a hidden location "mom's house", where after birth all the girls born from the MC go?
Is it possible to unlock this location somehow?

what is all this for? so that you can visit the location "mom's house", where you can meet your children and treat the girls with a serum of accelerated development - that's all, so that later your own children can be moved to the harem mansion.

I hope I'm not asking for anything so extraordinary? *innocently blinking eyes*

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Noticed the game remembers the starting choices now, like mc stats and name, which is nice, but it seems it also remembers the lifestyle coach choices set when talking to Camilla. Unfortunately when I started a new game again the available choices were limited to the ones I had set in my first game (2 goals for each type) making it impossible to adjust goals. Hope this will be fixed.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
and another question - is there a hidden location "mom's house", where after birth all the girls born from the MC go?

what is all this for? so that you can visit the location "mom's house", where you can meet your children and treat the girls with a serum of accelerated development - that's all, so that later your own children can be moved to the harem mansion.

Nope, when pregnancy ends, there is no new girl added to the game. It is just number of kids counters being increased. This is extra plain to see when you knock up your sister and she pretends to have dropped of the kid at your house, but no matter where you look, there is no kid to be found.

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have 2 questions
1 how to unlock new fetishes? for example when action require exhibitionist fetish
2 how to own strip club? i read this is possible, but how i don't know
Is there a manual for the in-game API?
I want to know, if it is possible to invent your own serum as a modification?
in general, is it possible to create a serum for the accelerated development of girls to the state corresponding to an 18-year-old girl?
I hope, it can be taken as a basis the already existing serum for the accelerated development of the fetus in the womb, just increase its concentration. i.e. no new base serums need to be created.
I really dream that such a serum will appear in the game, well, let it be a high-level development of the TIER3 level or higher, for example, only with the participation of nanobots.

You need to go ask about ageing up on the mod discord, only they will be able to answer that.
Nope, when pregnancy ends, there is no new girl added to the game. It is just number of kids counters being increased. This is extra plain to see when you knock up your sister and she pretends to have dropped of the kid at your house, but no matter where you look, there is no kid to be found.
The original game sends them to Grandma's house, not the mothers house.
Only some of the girls added by the mod sends them to the mothers house but they are no where to be found.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
bummer =)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
You need to go ask about ageing up on the mod discord, only they will be able to answer that.

The original game sends them to Grandma's house, not the mothers house.
Only some of the girls added by the mod sends them to the mothers house but they are no where to be found.
I had to check now and you are right.
Family members leaves the kids with MCs grandmother.
Other girls leaves them with their significant other or with their own mother if single.
My bad :)

Lolgamingxd1

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know why players try to cheat things in the game, you don't need to cheat because you will unlock the cafe after hiring the girl to run your marking dept. She will introduce you to her later in the game.
If you force it you could lock yourself out of other content.
im not trying to cheat, its just that im on day 37 and still havent met myra so i thought its broken because it took way longer than the runs before.

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
Hi there,

I developed and researched new serums but for some reason, I cannot put them in production. I see them in the choices list but they are not clickable.

Any idea of what I am missing?

Many thanks for your help.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes