4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
One day, Stephanie came into the office with a vial. she drank it and changed her character to Bimbo. I gave her medicine for it. Now I regret it very much. because the intellect is relatively easy to pump through a post-orgasmic trance. and now i want stephanie to be a bimbo again but i don't know how to get the bimbo. tell me, will there still be an opportunity to get or develop a permanent bimbofikator yourself?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One day, Stephanie came into the office with a vial. she drank it and changed her character to Bimbo. I gave her medicine for it. Now I regret it very much. because the intellect is relatively easy to pump through a post-orgasmic trance. and now i want stephanie to be a bimbo again but i don't know how to get the bimbo. tell me, will there still be an opportunity to get or develop a permanent bimbofikator yourself?
Bimbo serum is a Tier 3 one so nothing special is needed to have it. Last time i checked that is.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to get a special serum that is obtained only from a MC-hating cousin? I understand that this serum turns any woman into a 100% whore. or did I misunderstand, or does Gabriella herself turn women into whores somewhere with her appearance? I just lost that comment.

I deliberately drove Gabriella to hate almost 100% and then a terrible thing happened - I turned Gabriella into a slave in the dungeon, and discovered that she began to gain positive love points, only 80% of hatred was left ... =(
how can I earn Gabriella's hatred back?
I just quickly did a couple of (calendar) weeks ago and already forgot how I did it.

and yet - through blackmail, I forced Gabriella to work for me. but at work I can't do anything with it. in the right menu there are only slave control options, but there are no worker control options - I can neither encourage her at work nor punish her ...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to get a special serum that is obtained only from a MC-hating cousin? I understand that this serum turns any woman into a 100% whore. or did I misunderstand, or does Gabriella herself turn women into whores somewhere with her appearance? I just lost that comment.

I deliberately drove Gabriella to hate almost 100% and then a terrible thing happened - I turned Gabriella into a slave in the dungeon, and discovered that she began to gain positive love points, only 80% of hatred was left ... =(
I just quickly did a couple of (calendar) weeks ago and already forgot how I did it.

and yet - through blackmail, I forced Gabriella to work for me. but at work I can't do anything with it. in the right menu there are only slave control options, but there are no worker control options - I can neither encourage her at work nor punish her ...
I'm not sure i understand you correctly but i'll try to answer.

Nora offers a hate serum trait if you raise Gabriella's sluttiness high enough while keeping her hate as well. Details in the quest when talking with Nora. You have the interview Gab when the criterias are met, Visit Nora, you'll gain the trait you can research.

(All this is available after you did Nora's 4 serum research projects)

If you ever promoted Gab to strip club manager the game will consider her to be one forever and you are stuck with that. It's a bug. I'd assume you can't have worker options because the game thinks Gab is still a stripclub worker where you don't get these options.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm not sure i understand you correctly but i'll try to answer.

Nora offers a hate serum trait if you raise Gabriella's sluttiness high enough while keeping her hate as well. Details in the quest when talking with Nora. You have the interview Gab when the criterias are met, Visit Nora, you'll gain the trait you can research.

(All this is available after you did Nora's 4 serum research projects)

If you ever promoted Gab to strip club manager the game will consider her to be one forever and you are stuck with that. It's a bug. I'd assume you can't have worker options because the game thinks Gab is still a stripclub worker where you don't get these options.
I shouldn't have enslaved or forced Gabriella to work for the Firm?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

I explained it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10477733

To permanently go from 100 love to 100 hate you could give 10 love potions (+20 love each, which will max out at 100 love and then become -200 love when effect ends).
But she will probably go to 0 happiness and other side effects from too many serums at the same time and it is exploiting how the game engine works, so might as well just use cheat option to make her hate you instead.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Well without more info can't help you.
Maybe you did not buy the upgraded serum levels.
i did, i can produce tier 3 serums, and i researched all available serums, and mastered them, so there is no flaws
maybe it's because a lot of "attraction" in my serum designs, how to reduce it?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did, i can produce tier 3 serums, and i researched all available serums, and mastered them, so there is no flaws
maybe it's because a lot of "attraction" in my serum designs, how to reduce it?
That could be your problem because some want the flaws.
Can you take a screen shot of it so we can see what you need?
Its this screen I would like to see. Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-04-29 09-03-56-61.jpg

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
installed latest bugfix and get this bootstrap error on loading. also somehow managed a secondary crash on loading beta dev mod :/ 2 for 1 day wooo!

Last edited:

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
how to make "IT Girl" exhibitionist? i gave her serums for that, but so far no effect
Last I heard, all of Ellie's fetish related projects have no content/haven't been written. As for how, you just give her a bunch of the exhibition nanobots, change her opinions on exhibition related things, and eventually you might be able to give it to her through the trance menu

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 153, in execute
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 155, in execute
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 155, in <module>
KeyError: u'cha'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpyc", line 104, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 154, in execute
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 155, in execute
File "game/Mods/Cheats/alternative_game_start.rpy", line 155, in <module>
KeyError: u'cha'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Sun Apr 30 14:38:22 2023
silly error.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Last I heard, all of Ellie's fetish related projects have no content/haven't been written. As for how, you just give her a bunch of the exhibition nanobots, change her opinions on exhibition related things, and eventually you might be able to give it to her through the trance menu
not written? what about this
not written? what about this? it is placeholder? or what? fetish prioritization requires it IT PROJECTS.png

cyber dine

May 27, 2020
Downloaded the latest version gamev0.51.3.1 from mega.
Tried to run in joiplay in android.
But the game doesn't start.
Any solution?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
not written? what about this

not written? what about this? it is placeholder? or what? fetish prioritization requires it View attachment 2586411
Placeholder for time being if I an wrong

I've tried and tried to progress the story of the exhibition fetishes but compared to other nano bots it doesn't open really new options and dialog
It does make a girl a public attention whore more easily but I don't really think that is the intent of the serum

Also you can't have exhibitionist sex with mom at dinner which really seals the deal for me

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can you make "Nursery Mod" compatible with this version? i tried it and game does not even start, it is good mod
it seems this mod was written for original game, which is abandoned as far as i know

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes