4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
One thing we have seen since the update to 8.1 is intermittent tracking issues. A couple of examples is girls being in a map area but map display 0 girls, shut down game and restart they show up on the map. another where a progress goal wasn't updating, these are not generating trace.txt files. A third that did generate a trace was the perks system and several add_person interactions.

So a ask if you see something like this, please identify the script version date. latest as of this message is Screenshot 2023-06-02 201318.png
Most seem to be the way Python 3 and Ren'Py 8 interact with the original code base, the Perk system required a initializion change, the code worked fine, but the move to the new platform it was erroring out before it was even used the first time you sleep with energy less than100%

So the Perk Initialization has been fixed in this version. and so far I have played through 30 days in my style of play, without an error, and havn't ran into any tracking errors but more eyes and different play styles never hurt. especially with the move to the new platform. If you get a trace, it should have the version as part of the trace. and for Trist they are self-explanatory, but it doesn't hurt to add what was being done at the time.
the Perk INIT is an example as it was errored out in the tutorial before it should have a perk assigned. and erroring out because it didn't have a perk assigned.

If you are not on Discord, Trist appreciates the efforts.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
3. When you get her to -25 love and 75 sluttiness you can study her for Nora and create cousinly hate which increase sluttiness based on how much she hates you.
sorry i do not understand nothing in this.
how can i study her? do i need "follow-me" her to some location? (univercity?) - hmm ok i will try this. (will report)
do i need talk with Nora about cuz? do i need to invent all Nora's tasks (mastering Nora's experimental serum) at first?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
do i have a mole in the some department? when i have the serums in the storage bad woman with two sity thugs come and rob me. how to "calculate" the mole? do i need "search for infractions" task for my HR?|
yeah, how-to "catch that gorblin"*? =)
and BTW how to hire a lawyer? or can i hire a lawyer for my firm?

*reference to s3m sound tune by the Skaven\"Future crew" demoscene team.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry i do not understand nothing in this.
how can i study her? do i need "follow-me" her to some location? (univercity?) - hmm ok i will try this. (will report)
do i need talk with Nora about cuz? do i need to invent all Nora's tasks (mastering Nora's experimental serum) at first?
Yes you must do the serum for Nora first and after several times she will tell you about studying different npc's to unlock more serums, the " cousinly hate" is just one of 10 or so you can unlock.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who can explain how to work "sex opinion increaser" serum?
i try to explain as i understand - let say i have girl with " hate drinking cum"
when i give her S.O.I. after some time "hate drinking cum" must turn into "dislike drinking cum" or better - yes?
or how i must inderstand meaning of this serum?
and why city woman ban this serum if serum works not the way i explained?

Last edited:

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
You can see on serums you create how much Attention they will draw. So my suggestion is to produce and sell serums with no Attention until you are ready to deal with the inspector. Don't sell serums you plan to give to employees and other npc's.

The Nanobots are the ones which slightly alters opinions over time and will slowly change like you wrote "hate drinking cum" to "dislike..." then to "no opinion" and so forth.
Higher Suggestibility effect and longevity on the serum makes it more effective.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You can see on serums you create how much Attention they will draw. So my suggestion is to produce and sell serums with no Attention until you are ready to deal with the inspector. Don't sell serums you plan to give to employees and other npc's.

The Nanobots are the ones which slightly alters opinions over time and will slowly change like you wrote "hate drinking cum" to "dislike..." then to "no opinion" and so forth.
Higher Suggestibility effect and longevity on the serum makes it more effective.
that is, I translate what you said into the language "for dummies" - step by step solution

STEP 1 give the girl a serum that increases suggestibility
STEP 2 give a serum to improve the opinion

the result must be positive - something must move from the more right column to the more left column

did I understand correctly?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was disappointed in the bimbofikator, it should be given to anyone but not to relatives. kink communication is lost...
dirty talk becomes kind of just boring dirty instead of very, very exciting dirty.

=(( I foolishly gave my mother a bimboficator serum. but I didn’t save before that. and now my mother calls me anything except sweetheart ...
=(( of course she calls me sweetheart, making a reservation, but she constantly corrects herself "oh, that is sir" ... - it hurts

"sir" - these are not kinks. that is, it may be kinky but not incestuously-kinky ... eh... I'll go look, maybe I'll find an earlier save where I haven't turned my mother into a bimbo yet...

REMEMBER, if you don't want to be called "sir" at home (bleeeeh, disgusting) and called sweetheart - never, NEVER give to anyone from the family a bimbofikator - ANYONE!.

oh, this bimboficator should probably be given to the police ...
although no, why, she is not evil, like this city woman with two bandits - that's who you definitely need to bimbify (if it were possible)

I wonder if there is a recipe for de-bimbofikator? I want to give it to Candy. she is a good girl.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
walking along the streets of downtown, sometimes you can find an open window... and there is a woman there... with whom nothing ever works the first time - she threatens to call the police.
But what if you give her a bimbofikator?

I'll go for a walk in downtown ;)
I'll post the results =)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I was disappointed in the bimbofikator, it should be given to anyone but not to relatives. kink communication is lost...
dirty talk becomes kind of just boring dirty instead of very, very exciting dirty.

=(( I foolishly gave my mother a bimboficator serum. but I didn’t save before that. and now my mother calls me anything except sweetheart ...
=(( of course she calls me sweetheart, making a reservation, but she constantly corrects herself "oh, that is sir" ... - it hurts

"sir" - these are not kinks. that is, it may be kinky but not incestuously-kinky ... eh... I'll go look, maybe I'll find an earlier save where I haven't turned my mother into a bimbo yet...

REMEMBER, if you don't want to be called "sir" at home (bleeeeh, disgusting) and called sweetheart - never, NEVER give to anyone from the family a bimbofikator - ANYONE!.

oh, this bimboficator should probably be given to the police ...
although no, why, she is not evil, like this city woman with two bandits - that's who you definitely need to bimbify (if it were possible)

I wonder if there is a recipe for de-bimbofikator? I want to give it to Candy. she is a good girl.
You can restore mothers personality via consol command when talking to her:
restore_original_personality(the_person)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I want to know,
is fuck dates and came overs rebalanced?
why do I say this - in an earlier MOD-version, when I came to have sex with my Paramour-girlfirend at her house (who has a husband), then the husband usually came to the 3 round of sex and something had to be decided
- either continue to have sex, at the same time showing up to her husband, the husband left his wife and left home, the Paramour-girlfirend automatically became my official girlfriend
- or else hide myself and secretly leave the house of Paramour-girlfirend.
and now I don’t even wait for the 5th round of sex for my Paramour-girlfirend's husband - I wanted to play this joke with Candy’s boyfriend, (Candy is that bimbo that we usually meet in a building materials store, before that we get to know her in a restaurant where we come with Ophelia).

BTW, yes, thanks for doing the trans-training, before it was very lacking. Now such a training would be useful for girls who come home to the MC for sex.
however, I hope the developers will fix this overlook sooner or later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
My approach to this, while I partially agree with you, is to chemically mold/transform them (it's my opinion on the spirit of the game) I consider using trance/hypnosis as a sort of brute forcing your will upon them.

So learn what you can change using serums (especially with different nanobots). Hire them (even if just temporary) to avoid the grind and give them daily doses and maybe even weekend doses.

Of course you can't change everything, but the costs are gonna drop considerably for what is left to change with the help of hypnosis/trance and use of clarity.

Edit: I forgot to mention to use Sarah/meetings with employee to also change their opinions.
When it doubt and all else fails...use drugs....I like where your mind is dear sir/madam

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I honestly think Nanobots and the other Suggestability-based traits are underwhelming/underperforming/useless.

Want to make someone not hate a certain sex act? One trance and it's no longer a problem.
Want to raise someones sluttiness by 5? One trance is enough. Or just make out with someone else in front of them and enjoy +20 sluttiness. Or use a single trait for +5 perma sluttiness. Or use Persuasion for instant +10 obedience.

Or instead invest FOUR traits into raising sluttiness/obedience by 5 over 10 turns.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
Because trances stack the costs and require you to actively do something. Compared to serums that are a quick and easy method for turning every employee into sex fiends.

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
Which is exactly why I recommended those, because Clarity is a scarce resource.
Heck, I am usually raped 4 times by horny employees before lunch, and still Clarity is scarce. The biggest patron of my strip club is myself. I usually go home at midnight with 500% arousal.

I doesn't help to have 1.5 millions in my bank account when Clarity is what I need to unlock new serums and serum traits. So that is why I try to use serums as much as possible to alter their minds.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
not even a comparison in cost and time invested. mandatory serum testing. implement at work and club, hit everyone. difference is employee's or strippers don't even have to be on speaking terms to start the process. trance. have to get to point that they are talking to you individually and have to trance each item multiple times. depending where you start from

Will admit nanobots moving a tier did limi their usefulness.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes