4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
If people are not aware of this, getting all of Ashley's serums upgraded will cut down the cost of Clarity spending if you chose the right ones. Don't remember exactly now, but I believe it was 40% less Clarity cost and you can hypnosis them directly into deep trance. Can't remember if they were both under the last option (Physical?). Can't load that old save I had anymore, so can't double check.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Which is exactly why I recommended those, because Clarity is a scarce resource.
Heck, I am usually raped 4 times by horny employees before lunch, and still Clarity is scarce. The biggest patron of my strip club is myself. I usually go home at midnight with 500% arousal.

I doesn't help to have 1.5 millions in my bank account when Clarity is what I need to unlock new serums and serum traits. So that is why I try to use serums as much as possible to alter their minds.
The trick is to focus on the sex acts which the girls are actually good at and to rotate them in order to keep novelty high.

Example: You get 5 times as much lust/clarity from a blowjob by your aunt with oral skill 5 compared to your mom with oral skill 1.
You also get 5 times as much lust/clarity from a girl with 100% novelty compared to a girl with 20% novelty.

Maxing out the skill related recruitment policies only cost some $18-20k and is one of the best early investments you can do.

But, yes I also agree that serums are still a good choice to save clarity.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If people are not aware of this, getting all of Ashley's serums upgraded will cut down the cost of Clarity spending if you chose the right ones. Don't remember exactly now, but I believe it was 40% less Clarity cost and you can hypnosis them directly into deep trance. Can't remember if they were both under the last option (Physical?). Can't load that old save I had anymore, so can't double check.
There are 3 tiers. Tier 3 instantly puts the girl in very deep trance and once you have that you can pretty much shape any girl any way you want. But it is still a lot of clicking to do that on large scale and serums with bots could help decrease it together with clarity cost.

The only annoying part is that you can't put multiple bots in a single serum (because that would have been overpowered at the time when the even more overpowered personal serums did not exist).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For those who are still helping test the new 8.1 Renpy version of the bug fix merge into the game, there is a new patch update that came out this morning that fixes some more bugs.

Remember that testing any new patch may break saves and you may need to start over.

This is only for the test version I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10904968

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I've been noticing a lot lately that when I have multiple employees with sluttiness lower than the uniform options available, they all seem to pick the same one (even if multiple outfits have identical sluttiness with only changes in color). It's as if the game makes a list of all uniforms from least to most slutty, and then if they're all too high for a girl, it just puts her in the one at the bottom of the list. I wish there was a way to have more variety without having less sluttiness.

(I'm playing version 5.1.1.2)

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
For those who are still helping test the new 8.1 Renpy version of the bug fix merge into the game, there is a new patch update that came out this morning that fixes some more bugs.
Mega
Remember that testing any new patch may break saves and you may need to start over.

This is only for the test version I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10904968
Being invited by Lily to the mall, giving her a serum and stepping inside the lingerie changing room gives an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 1272, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'underwear_slut_score'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 456, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 465, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 495, in script call
  File "crises/limited_time_crises/family_LTE.rpyc", line 578, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 726, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 757, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 990, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 1226, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 1272, in script
  File "C:\Users\Lappy\Downloads\Stuff\LR2\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Lappy\Downloads\Stuff\LR2\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Lappy\Downloads\Stuff\LR2\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 1272, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'underwear_slut_score'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.06.04
Sun Jun  4 15:36:13 2023
A similar one occurs for Jennifer but I forgot to copy the traceback for her.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
New update for the testers of the new Renpy 8.1.

Tristimdorion — Today at 8:18 AM
Here is patch 2023.06.05 for the Renpy 8.1 build:
Fixes the pregnancy purgatory issue / shopping issue, removed rename character (this can interfere with dynamic function binding), some minor issues I found.

This might be the same one I posted above but then again it maybe new, any case save should still work with this from the last one I posted.

All others, this is only for testers who know what it is all about and will break your save if you try to use it in the OP version.

Johnny2000

Jul 16, 2020
If I remove 99% of these people that I just met (I won't, but I might remove like 30-40%), will the game generate new people to replace them? Or will my game be forever unpopulated as a result?
I believe doing "walk down the street" in downtown will generate new people when you spot someone who's lost their wallet. I also believe when you search for people to hire, it generates new people. Not sure if they have to be hired first to appear on the map?

Reactions: eldoen

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
So quick question, does anyone have a complete save of the modded game? I had a minor computer glitch and while I reinstalled the game, I lost all my saves and really don't want to start from scratch given how many things, such as the strip club and BDSM room don't happen untiul sometime has gone by.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Start an interaction with the female (the Compliment/Flirt/etcetera screen).
Then select Opinions from the menu at the bottom of the page and modify.
All you have to do is have her screen open, don't need to start conversation.
sometimes I have had to select her from the Menu on the screen but most times it just
opens the opinion for the girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So quick question, does anyone have a complete save of the modded game? I had a minor computer glitch and while I reinstalled the game, I lost all my saves and really don't want to start from scratch given how many things, such as the strip club and BDSM room don't happen untiul sometime has gone by.
If I was you I would start playing the test version I posted because you will have to start over when the new version comes out anyway.
There is a lot of new content and a lot of changes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10904968

The latest patch is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10937886

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
While I don't keep my saves because I am running 3 different versions of the game. you may want to advise which version you want a save for. if you are running any mods beyond the main mod. etc.

Because of how Ren'PY does saves if a variable is Added it effectly breaks old saves.

Although I do agree with a1fox3, there is still a little tolerance to risk, while there is never a guarantee that saves are compatible between releases andwork is finalizing compatibility without adding new features. there is sstill a chance a game restart will be needed between updates. (so far no required ones, a few for testing purposes)

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 2679885 View attachment 2679886

When I use the mod to max out a female's Sluttiness, some females show five yellow hearts. But some other females only show one yellow heart with the number 100 written on it. Why is it different for each female when I gave them all the same max Sluttiness?

UPDATE: I think that I found out why. On some females, the max Sluttiness is 100. If you max it out, you get five yellow hearts. But on some other females, the max Sluttiness is like 104. If you max it out to 104, then you only get one yellow heart with the number 100 written on it. But if you lower it a little to like 103, then you get the five yellow hearts. Seems like a bug.

a1fox3 - I am currently playing v0.51.3.1. What is the percent chance that my saves will break in the new version? I'm putting in so much effort tweaking females appearances and stats and it would be a shame to have to start a game completely over from scratch.

yeah that always threw me off i was like wtf how you have over 100% sluttiness >.< i think that is a vren coding fuckup that hasnt been fixed yet and as far as saves go wait until the official master version is released or the chance of a save break is like 99%

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Forgive me if it's been mentioned already, but will the thread title update to be 51.4.1 when the version has been fully bugtested, and released as the AIO download?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 2679885 View attachment 2679886

When I use the mod to max out a female's Sluttiness, some females show five yellow hearts. But some other females only show one yellow heart with the number 100 written on it. Why is it different for each female when I gave them all the same max Sluttiness?

UPDATE: I think that I found out why. On some females, the max Sluttiness is 100. If you max it out, you get five yellow hearts. But on some other females, the max Sluttiness is like 104. If you max it out to 104, then you only get one yellow heart with the number 100 written on it. But if you lower it a little to like 103, then you get the five yellow hearts. Seems like a bug.

a1fox3 - I am currently playing v0.51.3.1. What is the percent chance that my saves will break in the new version? I'm putting in so much effort tweaking females appearances and stats and it would be a shame to have to start a game completely over from scratch.
Your saves will break because the game has changed completely.
The mod and bug fixes will be merged into the game and not separate anymore and the game is being updated to Renpy 8.1.
Saves will not transfer over.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Mega

I get this error during Emily Tutoring when I select the option to "Punish her for wrong answers", select "Pay Me" or "Strip" or "Spank her", and then choose "Let her pick a reward".

If I select the option for "Oral punishment" and let her choose her own reward, she selects to get spanked and I receive no error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/people/Emily/role_student.rpy", line 748, in <module>
TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 460, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 453, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 562, in script call
  File "people/Emily/role_student.rpyc", line 128, in script call
  File "people/Emily/role_student.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "people/Emily/role_student.rpyc", line 935, in script call
  File "people/Emily/role_student.rpyc", line 748, in script
  File "X:\ISG\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "X:\ISG\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "X:\ISG\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\LabRats2_Reformulate-2023.05.31-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/people/Emily/role_student.rpy", line 748, in <module>
TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.06.04
Tue Jun  6 17:29:14 2023

ACME

Feb 9, 2018
Started a new game v8.1 just meet sex shop owner, don't have dildo and yet I can use it on girls.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes