4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Sep 24, 2020
There is no joiplay renpy version 8.1 yet, the new renpy plugin is version 8.0.3
period must be version 8.1 really forced
maybe joiplay has to wait 6 months or next year, joiplay renpy plugin version 8.1

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
There is no joiplay renpy version 8.1 yet, the new renpy plugin is version 8.0.3
period must be version 8.1 really forced
maybe joiplay has to wait 6 months or next year, joiplay renpy plugin version 8.1
Which needs to be 8.0.5, fairly certain it doesn't like rpa files also

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Going on a tangent, is Starbuck all right?

Been a long while since I've seen any commits, so hope everything is all right.

Solid work on the mod characters, so not entirely selfless of a notion. Still, hope things are just busy.

While at it, thank you to everyone putting their time and work into this. Tristim particularly for near-daily presence and commits carrying it all forward.

We who are about to fap, salute you!

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
first time playing a version with this clarity mechanic, and I like it. I would also like to know what the console command is to increase it, just for expediency's sake. already tried mc.clarity = xx and nothing changed. Anyone know the console command?

redzadow

May 18, 2017
first time playing a version with this clarity mechanic, and I like it. I would also like to know what the console command is to increase it, just for expediency's sake. already tried mc.clarity = xx and nothing changed. Anyone know the console command?
Just click the Cheats menu at the bottom and then select the option for your MC's name. You can increase it there.

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
just install the 7/11 aio like normal then follow these instructions.

Source Code:
(direct download latest development version)

Installation with Source Code:
  1. Download and extract the full game from one of the links in this post.
  2. Delete all '.rpa' files except the large 'character-images.rpa'
  3. Unpack the 'game' folder from the Source Code download zipfile in the root folder of the game (where the .exe is) and overwrite existing files
  4. Play the game
This worked on mac

Reactions: eldoen

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I'm hoping someone can help me with the interface. I have created two serums, both of which show up in the Review Serum Design screen. When I go to the Production area, it says "No Serum Design Set," which, fair enough, I haven't set one yet. However, I have no idea how to get the Production area to produce any of the serums I've designed. I do have a Production person set. I have Supplies. I just don't know what do do next (sometimes the interface is a little...opaque).

Reactions: tossler

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I'm hoping someone can help me with the interface. I have created two serums, both of which show up in the Review Serum Design screen. When I go to the Production area, it says "No Serum Design Set," which, fair enough, I haven't set one yet. However, I have no idea how to get the Production area to produce any of the serums I've designed. I do have a Production person set. I have Supplies. I just don't know what do do next (sometimes the interface is a little...opaque).
Game should have a tutorial iirc ;)

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Game should have a tutorial iirc ;)
it does recently updated so don't have to spank one out if you already have the clarity to choose a option to research. although I think you just fliy through production. but the first time you open set production it should walk thru the screens .

Nov 7, 2017
Just click the Cheats menu at the bottom and then select the option for your MC's name. You can increase it there.
I think the console command is better, where you can go beyond the limited max of the variables than the option you can do in the Cheat Menu. The correct console command is mc.free_clarity = xx (whatever amount you want).

Reactions: pythia23

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Nevermind. Those options just randomly appeared upon reloading, even though I've don't so several times before.

Coding is magic, i'm convinced.
yeah pretty much in the mod window is going to require close and reload once select it to initialize in game.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Let me get this right, are you saying that I don't have to type in the whole original code anymore in the reformulate version but just type in "person.happiness = 100" as an example instead of "the_person.happiness = 100"?
Part of the merge was to align variables to be standard. so you are still writing out the code. the_person I believe was completely cleaned up. to person.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
guessing you missed this??

Source Code:
(direct download latest development version)
(direct download source code for AIO release 2023.07.11)

Installation with Source Code:
  1. Download and extract the full game from one of the links in this post.
  2. Delete all '.rpa' files except the large 'character-images.rpa'
  3. Unpack the 'game' folder from the Source Code download zipfile in the root folder of the game (where the .exe is) and overwrite existing files
  4. Play the game
i know exactly how to extract rpa or work from git
but there is no benefit to packaging in first place
it is a silly waste of effort, not impossible to get around

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes