4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The mechanics of Research and Production are unnecessarily complicated. As an electronics engineer and data base manager and migrator, coordinator of high tech. Its very confusing how you have the layout. No natural flow. I had to write SOP, diagrams, and flows for Six Sigma... It takes too long to figure out the steps. Pulling critical path inventory and scheduling people and equipment resources for clean rooms... I expected this to be more fun. Example the very first problem I noticed was SUPPLY, I was looking on the map and phone... for who provided sales of supplies needed for bio chemical, pharmaceutical ingredients, and found NONE. I found a tiered list in no set order, and no paths, which I guess was for the user to wade through. But before you could make any formula you needed ingredients not just people. There were production facilities, that could be upgraded over time but initial setup and flows not so much.

Last edited:

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
Can someone make a guide for this?, is too complicated and tedius, i spend 99% of the game time navigating menus and i don't understand how this game works, i produce serums but i don't know how to take them, there are too many stat i....

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Going on a tangent, is Starbuck all right?

Been a long while since I've seen any commits, so hope everything is all right.

Solid work on the mod characters, so not entirely selfless of a notion. Still, hope things are just busy.

While at it, thank you to everyone putting their time and work into this. Tristim particularly for near-daily presence and commits carrying it all forward.

We who are about to fap, salute you!
She had a surgery, and is indeed alright. Idk how much to say because it's not my business lol. But she did put up a commit today, so she's getting back

Reactions: SpikyHair

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
OK, just about to lose my ish on this interface. I had a formula for a serum designed. I set it to be researched. I researched it nonstop for DAYS, doing nothing but that. It had a target number (not sure what you call it) of 75, which I reached and exceeded time and again. Eventually it said I had a mastery level of 8.5 with it. I have Primitive Serum Production at 2.4. So I figure, OK, GOTTA BE ABLE TO PRODUCE THIS THING NOW. No. There are exactly zero items that I am able to switch my production line to. The list is empty, if that can be called a list which contains no items. I am trying to remain rational about this, but nothing seems to allow me to produce anything and I am rapidly losing interest in dealing with this interface. Can someone please give me some tips before I uninstall this game and chalk this whole experience up to bad game design?

Reactions: tossler

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Can someone make a guide for this?, is too complicated and tedius, i spend 99% of the game time navigating menus and i don't understand how this game works, i produce serums but i don't know how to take them, there are too many stat i....
Yeah, this 100%. This is the most complicated interface I have ever encountered in a Ren'Py game. Hell, not even Glassix was this bad and that was impenetrable.

• Haha
Reactions: tossler

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there any WT for designing/researching/creating a serum? I (somehow) designed something, gave it a name, etc., but it appears nowhere, can't be produced or tested. If I could visualize this insanely complex process once from start to finish, I think I'm autistic enough to succeed — but I just cannot figure this shit out.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
OK, just about to lose my ish on this interface. I had a formula for a serum designed. I set it to be researched. I researched it nonstop for DAYS, doing nothing but that. It had a target number (not sure what you call it) of 75, which I reached and exceeded time and again. Eventually it said I had a mastery level of 8.5 with it. I have Primitive Serum Production at 2.4. So I figure, OK, GOTTA BE ABLE TO PRODUCE THIS THING NOW. No. There are exactly zero items that I am able to switch my production line to. The list is empty, if that can be called a list which contains no items. I am trying to remain rational about this, but nothing seems to allow me to produce anything and I am rapidly losing interest in dealing with this interface. Can someone please give me some tips before I uninstall this game and chalk this whole experience up to bad game design?
Ok so just to verify you have two serums you created with a primitive serum production and a trait that you had to name, then researched that named serum?

The serum after making it would have been in the upper right part of the research screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senor Smut

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Ok so just to verify you have two serums you created with a primitive serum production and a trait that you had to name, then researched that named serum?

The serum after making it would have been in the upper right part of the research screen.
Wait wait wait. you need to design it and then master it and then research it? That's...wow. I mean, that worked, but wow. Thanks.

Reactions: hp_surfer

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for posting this was looking into the resources for LR 2 and was to ask permission to post them from the original writers
Yeah feel free to link, quote, or repost anything I wrote if you think it might help

I just recommend that you make it clear it was written for the vanilla game and maybe point out when you know the mod differs

Last edited:
Reactions: eldoen and bloodbus

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I'm happy to see the game live on but I miss Vren's writing. He was good at writing erotica and I liked his characters. The added mod characters and story lines are very hit and miss, and mostly they miss.

Whoever thought they were clever by naming a character Ophelia von Friseur, it's so aggressively dumb that it hurts to read. Yes, I know I can change it, I'm still annoyed by it.
Yeah dat character... What would've been at least somewhat clever is, if they had made her so completely obsessed with fashion and her own hair styling skills that it's clear it's a name she gave herself.

devasx

Oct 29, 2017
Wait wait wait. you need to design it and then master it and then research it? That's...wow. I mean, that worked, but wow. Thanks.
no, you need to research the individual traits (primitive serum, suggestion drugs, etc) then you need to design a serum using traits you've researched, then you research the serum. Then you can make it (assuming your production policies are the correct tier)
now, you take that serum and give it to people and talk to them and that's how you master the traits. researching the traits until they are mastered is just a huge waste of time.

Reactions: eldoen

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
In my game the sister is my girlfriend, I've analized her a dozen of times but still can't fuck her vaginally, never had the option...what am I doing wrong ? Love 100 Slutiness ~ 60

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Master usually comes later for those traits that have high defect probability or need for specific goals
In my game the sister is my girlfriend, I've analized her a dozen of times but still can't fuck her vaginally, never had the option...what am I doing wrong ? Love 100 Slutiness ~ 60
Have you completed the anal taboo quest??

Reactions: Ondodoher
Sep 21, 2019
well we got to start with what Vren gave us. plus some of the bugfixes to that system. then move on from there.

The issue I see without a directed system, (nanobots had selected opinions it affected)I don't see how to get rid of the Screen dump of text on opinions.
Yeah you're right... I was looking at the menu and it can seem overwhelming the first few times... Especially clicking on "show details" to think about your choice and go back to check the clarity cost. Probably will need some creative idea for that.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah you're right... I was looking at the menu and it can seem overwhelming the first few times... Especially clicking on "show details" to think about your choice and go back to check the clarity cost. Probably will need some creative idea for that.
the nice thing is you can hit opinions on the bottom menu, to pull up the cheat menu on opinions and decipher that large text dump. without flipping back and forth in the game kist don't get tempted to kust change the opinion there.

• Wow
Reactions: RandomFapinator

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
First, big compliment and gratitude for those still working on this you guys rock.
Is there a way to support your work?

Second, is there an option to add: automatic research into the R&D devision? They produce clarity ok, but I want them to automatically research available traits without clicking them all singe handedly..
All the best

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes