4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
itd be nice to have the edit option in the serum review again. so the next tier of suggestion can be swapped for the last tier without having to go through the entire process of designing, researching, and setting production to a new serum every time. or any other individual serum trait swaps. What is clone used for? seems to me to be a slightly different yet redundant alternative to designing a serum from scratch

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
i know exactly how to extract rpa or work from git
but there is no benefit to packaging in first place
it is a silly waste of effort, not impossible to get around
Ok old way, Vren released new build had to download entire game. unzip into new folder open and play got source code. but was a new entire download patch new entire download. Occationally was release a single file patch. but very rare.

Archive way. download game once, any patches can be distuted with a couple of rpa files for the 95% of people that just want to play the game.

people that want the source delete 5 or Six rpa files download the source and drop it in. update from there. and really don't have to update on master, I am playing the 7.11+ release on my original 6.8 install.

Even gone a step futher and just git a local repository. so always on the dev branch.

I can see a couple of disadvantages simple community fixes for those that choose to stay on RPA exclusively, although it only took 1 post to walk a user to setup a code distribution. the other is if on code distribution if any files are renamed or deleted have to manually handle those. or do it the Vren way and download the current master AIO delete the rpa files and drop the game directory in.

That said we can agree to disagree

Maths3301

Aug 20, 2018
thankfully you brought it back to life <3
it'll be amazing if the dev send you the models and poses...
can't wait for new updates!

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No story.
No art.

Barely any value on any aspect.
Just endless grind for grind sake.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I'm seeking a bit of a spoiler with regards to Erika's FWB/GF branching. I don't want to screw up her athletic aspirations and I'm curious if the GF route does that. Additionally, so far my (currently only 2 person) harem were both GFs first. I'm curious if one or the other of Erika's choices is a necessity to being added to the harem. Thank you!

Dec 9, 2019
Is there any way to save on Mac?
Had this problem. Checked in on Discord. Solution seems to be moving the application to the desktop, and running it from there. This will tell your Mac to create a Save folder automatically, which then should be good no matter where you move the program to.

So Download, unpack from ZIP, move from 'Downloads' to 'Decktop', open and run, save once past the tutorial.

This seems to be working so far for me.

Reactions: Goods

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Interesting since Frisaur is an actual German surname. well the von part maybe not as I don't find any locations. but I even have Frisaur cousins.
Haven't heard of anyone in Germany with that surname.
The word Friseur or Frisör isn't even a German word, it is actual a french one. It means hairdresser.
The "von" part usually implies that the person is some kind of noble and the part after "von" is in most cases the location.
A town/city or some kind of domain in which the family is or was an active noble.
Naturally there are exceptions to this but a surname "von Frisuer" is by all means unheard of in Germany.
And that's the reason it sounds off.

Feel free to check this list with actual german names. It contains literelly thousands of names and this one isn't even listed here.
Your cousins names are rare.

Reactions: 0800vids

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Haven't heard of anyone in Germany with that surname.
The word Friseur or Frisör isn't even a German word, it is actual a french one. It means hairdresser.
The "von" part usually implies that the person is some kind of noble and the part after "von" is in most cases the location.
A town/city or some kind of domain in which the family is or was an active noble.
Naturally there are exceptions to this but a surname "von Frisuer" is by all means unheard of in Germany.
And that's the reason it sounds off.

Feel free to check this list with actual german names. It contains literelly thousands of names and this one isn't even listed here.
Your cousins names are rare.

we believe it was either changed at entry to be fair. as no indication of finding any family in Germany (actually
alsace-lorraine and Prussia borders,is where most of the people came from that settled in the area) but it did take almost 20 years to find my Husemann surname in Schidesche and Brake Bielefeld area. But thanks for that resource.

Although did find it odd some sites was saying Friseur had German roots the spelling was off for me, having research Anglo Saxon old English roots didn't sound Germanic to me either. didn't really look into it much.

Agree with Von, in names. and largely Royal or upper class, about the same as the French De, the latter because of research on Dolbeae which supposedly traced back to a Knight that fought in the Norman invasion into England Don't know how much of it I truse, but it was interesting reading. DolbereDolbeare supposedly came from De La Bere

although odd it doesn't find my last name, when I have records from the church from 5 generations with the exact spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: thorben786

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Had this problem. Checked in on Discord. Solution seems to be moving the application to the desktop, and running it from there. This will tell your Mac to create a Save folder automatically, which then should be good no matter where you move the program to.

So Download, unpack from ZIP, move from 'Downloads' to 'Decktop', open and run, save once past the tutorial.

This seems to be working so far for me.
now fixed in the patch on OP

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Has it already been reported that upgrading the MC Room makes it so that Morning Crisis Event no longer occurs?

• Wow
Reactions: kkai

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Pretty darn sure there was a tutorial on how to make a serum. Well, checking it right now, it's not very synergistic looking

To create a serum, you need to create design (it uses 1 time slot), you make it out of different traits you research. You need post-nut clarity to unlock the trait's research, then you need to spend N amount of turns researching that trait to 1.0 mastery to be able to use it in serum design. When you design a serum, you get to name that new serum design.

After spending a time slot designing a serum, you then need to assign research to that designed serum (with the name you chose) under the "research new serum" in assign new research

After you researched that design, you can assign it to production in production lab

There's quirks to that, like researchable bonuses, mastery governing the likelihood of side-effects, assigning percent of production points going to this or that, serum in production, but that's the basics of it

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Master usually comes later for those traits that have high defect probability or need for specific goals
Have you completed the anal taboo quest??
Nevermind, just done it (the anal taboo definitely broken) and indeed I can now have vaginal sex with her.
Thx for your help.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Pretty darn sure there was a tutorial on how to make a serum. Well, checking it right now, it's not very synergistic looking

To create a serum, you need to create design (it uses 1 time slot), you make it out of different traits you research. You need post-nut clarity to unlock the trait's research, then you need to spend N amount of turns researching that trait to 1.0 mastery to be able to use it in serum design. When you design a serum, you get to name that new serum design.

After spending a time slot designing a serum, you then need to assign research to that designed serum (with the name you chose) under the "research new serum" in assign new research

After you researched that design, you can assign it to production in production lab

There's quirks to that, like researchable bonuses, mastery governing the likelihood of side-effects, assigning percent of production points going to this or that, serum in production, but that's the basics of it
Don't need the 1.0 mastery part. To make a serum, although you will probably get high defects. Much better to find a couple of girls to give a serum to run through the conversation to observe every five conversation encounters will raise mastery by 1

Mar 21, 2023
Small script to clear opinions:

Python:
for person in mc.location.people: #iterates over every person in room
    person.opinions.clear() #clears general opinions
    person.sexy_opinions.clear() #clears sexy opinions

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes