4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Pseudanonym

May 21, 2019
Hi, sorry for my bad english, i just want to know if there is some mod adding more custom model, like more hairstyle dress etc.. I feel like the game is ok but need more of these kind of things update after update i mean ok there is more grind, more story, but more women(visual) will be great too

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
1.0 mastery is literally "you've finished researching it for the first time" mastery level lmao. Yeah, you need that 1.0 mastery part.

It's not a waste. It depends on the flaw chance and game progress. Example: the trait that lets you add an extra trait past the limit (high capacity design?) has a starting mutation chance (I don't remember what the game actually calls it) of 150%. Doing extra research on that till it's at least sub-100% is super worthwhile early on for money generation. Later on it might be sub-optimal, but never a waste.

To the devs/modders/whatever you want to be called: I can give a pass to only being able to flirt/compliment/etc. each girl once a time period because realism, even though that makes the game more grindy in a way that wasn't necessary, but changing the energy bar from xx/xx stamina to percentage is an objectively stupid move.
While I never paid attention to what value research said it was completed, I can also say why I disassociated with an exact value, and this may be a bug, When Stephanie approaches and sys something to the effect that she was able to boost the trait being research. and you get the note that further research would not offer any gain. and the Trait is still being research and only becomes available after the initial research is completed.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Which file did you modify to get that? That would be a good one to know.

And it's a shame the mod does not allow that anymore. Them breaking taboos by themselves would be pretty neat tbqhwy
Mod was largely hands off of vanilla content, so if it was in Vanilla, it is probably still in there, it would be the Obedience issue. and if the taboo quests changed anything.

Reactions: thecube2

BrainJacket

Jun 4, 2019
How to pick HR Director? I already have needed upgrade for it, but I just can find right button.
Where is this button have to be, or what criteria should be?

Reactions: eldoen

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
How to pick HR Director? I already have needed upgrade for it, but I just can find right button.
Where is this button have to be, or what criteria should be?
When your friend the sales lady knocked on the front door did you offer her a job??

BrainJacket

Jun 4, 2019
I have never had a HR director other than Sarah so not sure if it is possible to assign anyone but her. I know in the past it was easy to skip her so a second chance was added.
I just remember that in a previous versions you had an option to assign anyone on this role.
But anyway thank you)

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Oh yeah there was a delay put in so it simulated that Steph had to contact Nora and wait for a response, instead of asking steph and immediately going to Nora.
She has contacted Nora, do you know if the text in detailed information stays the same or change after contacting her, how are you looking at the code unren only produces rpyc but not rpy files in my game folder.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
There might be a tiny bug with how serum sales are credited.
My goto Tier 1 general sales serum is:
  • Improved serum production
  • High capacity design
  • Tactile stimulator
  • Off label pharmaceuticals
That gives a 4,4,3,5 spread for 3 attention (still trying to get that to 4,4,4,4).
At maximum demand (That is 200%) a dose should sell for $160. At this point I have National Sales, Public Charity and Establish Cover Story active.
I just sold 70 doses for more then 1 million instead of the 10k to 11k they are worth at $152/dose.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Which file did you modify to get that? That would be a good one to know.

And it's a shame the mod does not allow that anymore. Them breaking taboos by themselves would be pretty neat tbqhwy
sex_mechanics.rpy, though who knows what you'd have to edit in the mod since Trist has overrides in mod files. In the vanilla file, my edit begins at line 290. Here's the section I edited so you know what text to look for since it's unlikely to be the same lines in the mod, and what I edited in. It's a no-frills option to turn over control if she begs you to finish her off when you threaten to stop before she's cum even once. This is when she'd take over control if she were inclined, but at high obedience levels that stopped happening in the vanilla game. I don't know how or even if the mod has changes to that logic. It makes the same decisions she would if she took control herself, so if she's not slutty enough she might just decide she doesn't want to do anything after all and quit. Good luck hacking it in yourself

And to back up eldoen, I wasn't saying the mod changes anything for certain. I don't play the mod so I don't know if it has. I've just seen chatter that changes have been made to the taboo quests, so I was speculating that perhaps someone might have meddled. That's for you to confirm for yourself through play though. I was just trying to clear up what was possible in the vanilla game, namely to report that Vren did indeed write specific dialog for when Jennifer breaks taboos herself during her wake-up event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eldoen and thecube2

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Dear modders thank you for your work! I'm using a new game 2023-07-11 release.

1) I utterly confused by sexual positions unlocks. Once I finished researching serums to tier 2 - I started to mess with girls and hit two walls:
a) I'm don't see a vaginal sex as an option with mother & sister. They both have 80+ love and sluttiness & make them like vaginal sex (Lily keep hating for anal, but Jennifer don't have any sexual dislikes at all), I could even turn them both into harem members - no effect. In same time aunt have a vaginal sex unlocked almost since start.
b) Then I runned into even more severe issue - Christina (mother of our student Emily). Even with 80/80 stats & being in affair with me she refusing even foreplay. WTF?

I will dare to suggest a change here - as currently hates are disabling already unlocked sexual position (so mechanic for it already in game) it will be much better if all sexual positions will be shown by default with a tooltip why they're locked (exactly like it's working for a hated stuff).

2) Another question is about Christina too. She have "Kids:1", but other relatives tab mention that she have two daughters - Emily and Iris. I guess Iris is her step-daughter? But how I could met Iris?

3) And finally - how I could unlock a threesome scenes? They're only for unique characters who have a "teamups" tab or available for generic chars?

notokdude

Jul 22, 2018
Dear modders thank you for your work! I'm using a new game 2023-07-11 release.

1) I utterly confused by sexual positions unlocks. Once I finished researching serums to tier 2 - I started to mess with girls and hit two walls:
a) I'm don't see a vaginal sex as an option with mother & sister. They both have 80+ love and sluttiness & make them like vaginal sex (Lily keep hating for anal, but Jennifer don't have any sexual dislikes at all), I could even turn them both into harem members - no effect. In same time aunt have a vaginal sex unlocked almost since start.
b) Then I runned into even more severe issue - Christina (mother of our student Emily). Even with 80/80 stats & being in affair with me she refusing even foreplay. WTF?

I will dare to suggest a change here - as currently hates are disabling already unlocked sexual position (so mechanic for it already in game) it will be much better if all sexual positions will be shown by default with a tooltip why they're locked (exactly like it's working for a hated stuff).

2) Another question is about Christina too. She have "Kids:1", but other relatives tab mention that she have two daughters - Emily and Iris. I guess Iris is her step-daughter? But how I could met Iris?

3) And finally - how I could unlock a threesome scenes? They're only for unique characters who have a "teamups" tab or available for generic chars?
For the mother and sister, you need to break their taboos a number of times, break the taboo, they will talk to you about it being 'wrong' that you did that, select 'i understand' and then break it again. Do this until the option 'but it keeps happening' is select-able then you should be able to move on to the next one. order for both should be Oral(such as a blowjob) > Anal > Vaginal.

If they hate any of those you can either get them in a trance and use clarity to change their opinion, or talk to them and use the opinion cheat.

Aug 23, 2018
How do i get the additional personalities in there? I got both enabled in the mod settings menu but i cant pick them in the cheat menu and im yet to see any girl with either personality

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
sex_mechanics.rpy, though who knows what you'd have to edit in the mod since Trist has overrides in mod files. In the vanilla file, my edit begins at line 290. Here's the section I edited so you know what text to look for since it's unlikely to be the same lines in the mod, and what I edited in. It's a no-frills option to turn over control if she begs you to finish her off when you threaten to stop before she's cum even once. This is when she'd take over control if she were inclined, but at high obedience levels that stopped happening in the vanilla game. I don't know how or even if the mod has changes to that logic. It makes the same decisions she would if she took control herself, so if she's not slutty enough she might just decide she doesn't want to do anything after all and quit. Good luck hacking it in yourself

And to back up eldoen, I wasn't saying the mod changes anything for certain. I don't play the mod so I don't know if it has. I've just seen chatter that changes have been made to the taboo quests, so I was speculating that perhaps someone might have meddled. That's for you to confirm for yourself through play though. I was just trying to clear up what was possible in the vanilla game, namely to report that Vren did indeed write specific dialog for when Jennifer breaks taboos herself during her wake-up event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
almost all of mod is integrated into the base classes that they extended. now what that entails is beyond my comprehension of python currently but that was the entire purpose of bugfix merge was to get rid of the mod folder and integrate the classes

Reactions: dalzomo

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
i only want two things from the new devs/modders
a proper changelog and new character models. but knowing the last one kinda broke vren im afraid we wont see it, way too much trouble for what its worth
Vren wasn't making new models, it would have been nice if that was the focus, he was bringing in live2d to enhance the current models. unfortunately in the end would have had the same faces.
She has contacted Nora, do you know if the text in detailed information stays the same or change after contacting her, how are you looking at the code unren only produces rpyc but not rpy files in my game folder.
git, has the entire game code base.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes