4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Oct 8, 2020
Anyone else really like the custom drug name mechanic? Some of my favs were "TurboPreg" which made her blaze through pregnancy fast (for fast reimpregnation!!), "InsemiMate" which just increased her fertility, "MindFuck" which maxed her suggestion along with some other tweaks, and "MindFuckX - Bimbofication" applying the bimbo trait lol
Slipped my girlfriend some Free Tshirts. :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: iron4doves

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Help pls. I can't get the old saves working on the new update. I downloaded a patch from the front page but only after realized that's only for mac

I copied my old saves into the game folder but I keep getting An exception occurred message.
I also noticed there is significantly less files in the new version.

Am I missing something?
Thanks
Old saves will not work, period with the version too much has changed. This was one of the issues some people had with the original; dev [Vren] stated out right with every "new" version you would have to start a new and "old" saves were not guaranteed to work.

This new iteration the new devs [Tristim/LZ_Starbuck/Trollden] are trying to change this.
Now if you are only coming from a "Lab rats 2-reformulated" version

Could be some conflicting from the previous save causing issues
Did you check if
use a mod previously (and yes even renpy universal mod is still a mod)
edit the save file in some manner
version mismatch between save and current version

So is Chemist's baby girl quest made unpassable if city inspector visits at the same day?

It seems to go like 1. Inspector triggers unavoidable event. 2. Regardless of options you choose the inspection takes the same amount of time. 3. After the inspection it is still morning and the chemist's daughter calls to you about the meeting at the mall. 4. After the call time skips past the meeting. 5. Quest is fucked.

It should not be like that, right?
The inspector triggers when you produce and sell a product, then she comes and basically steals the recipe and remaining stock of said offending product. there a few ways around her.

1. After repeated visits date then get her to be your gf wife whatever, then she will look the other way. this wont help your issue.

2. Restart the day from a save and hang at the mall, (basically avoid being at at the business at all) during that day once the meeting requirements for him has triggered.

If I remember correctly the inspector only triggers when you are at the office unless code has changed.

3. Another way to bypass the inspector is the take out (a day before the visit) all stock from company repository, delete (all of) the recipes of the offending product (if you know it) then there is no reason for her to trigger from a code stand point.

But this may have changed as well.

Hope this helps.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Anyone else really like the custom drug name mechanic? Some of my favs were "TurboPreg" which made her blaze through pregnancy fast (for fast reimpregnation!!), "InsemiMate" which just increased her fertility, "MindFuck" which maxed her suggestion along with some other tweaks, and "MindFuckX - Bimbofication" applying the bimbo trait lol
The ability to create and name your own drugs feels very reminiscent of the Oblivion/Morrowind spell creation system. The only creative one I have right now is "Coactus Amor", which is Latin for "forced love". Kinda waiting to unlock a couple of others and their masteries (to decrease side effects) before creating ultimate serums (i.e. energy/fertility/sluttiness or love/sluttiness/suggestibility).

Overall: fantastic game for allowing me to live out my mad cheamist fantasy.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
The higher tier Serums seem to bug out for me. no matter how may times I increase the mastery, their side effect chances remain constant. When I check the Side effect chances in the Assign Research Project Tab the side effect chances have changed but when I go on to Design new Serum, the side effect chances are the same when the serum is at lv 1 mastery. All serum traits above Tier 0 seem to be affected except for the production type. Untitled2.jpg Untitled.jpg

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
The higher tier Serums seem to bug out for me. no matter how may times I increase the mastery, their side effect chances remain constant. When I check the Side effect chances in the Assign Research Project Tab the side effect chances have changed but when I go on to Design new Serum, the side effect chances are the same when the serum is at lv 1 mastery. All serum traits above Tier 0 seem to be affected except for the production type. View attachment 2774476 View attachment 2774482
saw this too, I think the actual chance is the one shown in the research tab.

Reactions: slick97
Sep 21, 2019
I am not sure it's a bug or not, but you can bypass story requirements for taboo breaks using side mechanics like unisex backrooms, minor events like crisis, and so on... I think particular care needs to be given to any non-random NPC (create a category of its own and special checks on each event?)

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
saw this too, I think the actual chance is the one shown in the research tab.
I had to make a new game just to verify and those screen shots were from the new game. My regular one has side effect chances on 0 and I still end up with flawed serums. The actual chances maybe on the research tab but I think the ones on the Design tab gets implemented. I did find a bypass by using the research cheat to produce the serum design to avoid the flaws. Using the normal way would produce flawed serum especially if one of the traits you have on there has a 200% side effect chance. I didn't check the serum developed and suddenly all the employees I had that uses the Daily serum had a different hair color everyday.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. The flaws only appear if your Production Type is Lower than the Trait Tier, so the Primitive serum will have complications if you put in the bimbofication trait. Damn... If they put it on the explanations I might have glossed over it but its a nice hidden mechanic.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
i can not add Breeding Fascination to Ellie the IT-Girl. no such option is given. version Lab_Rats_2_Mod-0.51.3.1-market
maybe console command helps?
i can not upgrade serum-related IT projects. need
screenshot0025.png

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Hi!
i can not add Breeding Fascination to Ellie the IT-Girl. no such option is given. version Lab_Rats_2_Mod-0.51.3.1-market
maybe console command helps?
i can not upgrade serum-related IT projects. need
View attachment 2774787
Going the normal route: you can train Ellie to love Creampies and Bareback to eventually get the Breeding fascination when they are under a trance. I'm not sure what changed in the new update but I think you have to "work hard" in a way to have some of the girls be viable for vaginal/anal intercourse.
or you can just go use the Opinions option there to make her love Creampies and Bareback, and when she's in a trance just train her to like breeding.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Going the normal route: you can train Ellie to love Creampies and Bareback to eventually get the Breeding fascination when they are under a trance. I'm not sure what changed in the new update but I think you have to "work hard" in a way to have some of the girls be viable for vaginal/anal intercourse.
or you can just go use the Opinions option there to make her love Creampies and Bareback, and when she's in a trance just train her to like breeding.
i try'ed opinion changer cheat menu - no such option. you can not add fetishes via cheat menu =(
maybe i need nanobot mastering? i mean use researching.
i have idea - i need Stephanie and her rat-room for testing serums. this one-time-in-the-week test-action add +2 mastering.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
i try'ed opinion changer cheat menu - no such option. you can not add fetishes via cheat menu =(
i have idea - i need Stephanie and her rat-room for testing serums. this one-time-in-the-week test-action add +2 mastering.
I just messed around with Ellie's and just made her love creampies and bare back. the Breeding option will be available if the 2 are on Love.. And I just nuked her opinions tab for the heck of it, but you just need Bareback and Creampies on Loves and that will enable the breeding fetish when you put her on a Trance. Untitled.jpg

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a basic list of all the routes unique characters can take? It always feels like I'm missing stuff.

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Morning. Lov the latest updates. this must be the 5 time I have played thru this game, and it gets better every time.
I wanted to get a better understanding of Milk serum thing. I have tried a few times in earlier releases to fully understand and use its potential but failed. So I thought I would ask a few questions.
A little background:
1) I set up my production line as milkers. (the suggestion of a barn sounds really cool)
2) I created a Serum Lactation with lots of things in it (SlaveMaker Serum).
3) I created some CowFeed Serum with the Lactation Serum, added 3 slots, 5 Duration, breast enhancement, and lactation hormones
4) Add Cowfeed to the Daily/weekend Company Dose for Production workers.

And let the milking Begin. Wooot Bottles and bottles.. LOL

Question 1) Is there a way to set up Auto-Sell?
Question 2) If all the Cows make the same Serum, is there a way to have on 1 stock item instead of 1 stock for ever Cow?
Question 3) I lov the Cow thing, but Why? What is the Value other than the fun. is there something you can do with Lactation Serum that you cant do any other way? (If not, I see an opportunity.. Maybe allow you to add more than on Serum when you make the 'Serum Lactation')

Anyway thank you for all your effort..
Dr D

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
She needs to love bareback sex and love creampies, and be in a trance. You can cheat her into this state by:
  1. Cheat her suggestion to a high level (ex: 100)
    • You would normally do this by giving her a drug that increases it, the late-game 70% suggestion one is usually enough.
  2. Cheat her opinion of "Bareback Sex" and "Creampies" to "Love" and "Discovered" using the "Opinions" cheat UI. Click the question mark to make MC discover them if not already discovered.
    • You would normally do this by getting her in a trance (see below) and figuring out what her opinion is on cream pies and bareback sex. If MC doesn't know, try "adding a new sexual opinion" or whatever its called
      1. If they're low (usually are) you want to weaken her opinion to neutral
      2. If neutral, you want to add an opinion, and chose to add a positive opinion when asked
      3. If they're "she likes it" not "she loves it", you'll need to then do this another time to "strengthen her opinion" on them
      4. Do this until she loves both options
  3. Put her in a trance by making her orgasm until the blue "status" window at the top left of screen says she's in a trance (probability of trance on orgasm = suggestion level)
    • You would normally do this by... you know, making her orgasm lol
  4. Select option "take advantage of trance" in the right hand menu when speaking with her
  5. Choose the option on the right side to add the breeding fetish
Now you can do that last research

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes