4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
When Asking Jennifer to come work for me in the choices, there is a new one. About being my personal secretary. But requires her to be a secretary. She is an associate at present. If so, how do you get her to become a secretary.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Inspection visit is determined (in this case) before accepting the chemist daughter quest, so reloading to save after accepting the quest don't work which is just bad design. Since inspection is set to stone, stopping production, hanging around in x or anything else wont fix this. Even cheating and setting Attention to 0 after getting the quest wont work. Only fix seems to be to go trough the inspection and then use cheats to set day time back to afternoon.
As of now, the inspection happens even if you're not here. Basically, you are summoned... and you lose your morning and afternoon here.
If you haven't done it already, you can increase the attention threshold via business policies, as well as use 2 policies that reduces attention. If not... you'll have to load a game from the day before and don't sell ANY serum that day. Once the threshold is hit, the inspection is unavoidable, so... bad luck.

Reactions: slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
When Asking Jennifer to come work for me in the choices, there is a new one. About being my personal secretary. But requires her to be a secretary. She is an associate at present. If so, how do you get her to become a secretary.
I believe this is only the case if you hire her AFTER she gets the promotion at her old job. I could be entirely wrong since I hired her before this happened, but I'm fairly certain it's tied to that storyline.

Is there actually a 'play tennis' option with her? If so, how do I do it?
-Did I lock myself out of continuing her love route, and if so, how do I get back on it?
-Is there anything I need to know when it comes to her route and her sister's, and how they interact so I don't accidentily shut one down?
I believe it's an interaction that occurs very early on (day 3 for me). It's a scene where she masturbates to the MC and I think is intended to boost love/sluttiness scores with her.

As for Ashley, I don't think the routes are mutually exclusive. In my current playthrough I'm dating both of them, but have yet to unlock all of the sex interactions with Ashley.

Overall the game has some difficult triggers with wierd conditions that make it hard to say for certain what happens when, and how it happens.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
As of now, the inspection happens even if you're not here. Basically, you are summoned... and you lose your morning and afternoon here.
If you haven't done it already, you can increase the attention threshold via business policies, as well as use 2 policies that reduces attention. If not... you'll have to load a game from the day before and don't sell ANY serum that day. Once the threshold is hit, the inspection is unavoidable, so... bad luck.
I found this out the hard way due to being oblivious to my attention level. I was genuinely surprised I got it to 280% before triggering the inspection event, but man did that fine hurt (had all of my top tier drug sized).

Serben

May 27, 2017
i need help. i used the latest unren to extract the archives and decompile all the .rpyc files but now the game crashes on startup. how do i fix this? i need the uncompiled files because i want to make a few simple modifications. thanks.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
So despite Iris Vandenberg (Daughter of MC Mother's Boss) having the same last name as Emily Vandenberg (Girl you meet on uni campus and can tutor) and saying stuff like 'i'm at home' when I text her, she is nowhere to be found. In fact, since that first time interacting with her when she goes to her dad's work and he forgot about the meeting, I haven't seen her in game at all. If I hadn't gotten her phone number during that event, I never would have seen her again it seems.

Is this a glitch? are they supposed to be all living in this one house? And if not, how do I continue the Mom-and-boss questline? I know it's probably going to end with MC hiring her himself, but I want the satisfaction of absolutely wrecking Vendenberg Ltd. for threatening to fuck MC's mom.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I found this out the hard way due to being oblivious to my attention level. I was genuinely surprised I got it to 280% before triggering the inspection event, but man did that fine hurt (had all of my top tier drug sized).
You can savescum the penalty, because it cycles through 3 main penalties : A simple fine, All your supplies seized or one of your serum formula outlawed at random. That's why you shouldn't delete the formulas you don't use anymore, they even seized the formulas I made using Nora's recipes in more than one occasion !

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
So despite Iris Vandenberg (Daughter of MC Mother's Boss) having the same last name as Emily Vandenberg (Girl you meet on uni campus and can tutor) and saying stuff like 'i'm at home' when I text her, she is nowhere to be found. In fact, since that first time interacting with her when she goes to her dad's work and he forgot about the meeting, I haven't seen her in game at all. If I hadn't gotten her phone number during that event, I never would have seen her again it seems.

Is this a glitch? are they supposed to be all living in this one house? And if not, how do I continue the Mom-and-boss questline? I know it's probably going to end with MC hiring her himself, but I want the satisfaction of absolutely wrecking Vendenberg Ltd. for threatening to fuck MC's mom.
I don't think this part of the quest is written yet. Actually, it seems that Vandenberg's wife doesn't allow lewd interactions now apart from just groping. Got her at 100 slutiness and 100 love, can't even trigger the scene that I encountered before where she asks you to stay for dinner. So for the time being, I'd say this quest is on hold.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
i need help. i used the latest unren to extract the archives and decompile all the .rpyc files but now the game crashes on startup. how do i fix this? i need the uncompiled files because i want to make a few simple modifications. thanks.
Don't decompile the rpyc, and don't forget to delete the rpa after their extraction. Honestly, if you want to make some simple modifications, just modify the rpy file and delete the corresponding rpyc, it should be generated at your next launch.

Serben

May 27, 2017
Don't decompile the rpyc, and don't forget to delete the rpa after their extraction. Honestly, if you want to make some simple modifications, just modify the rpy file and delete the corresponding rpyc, it should be generated at your next launch.
how am i supposed to do any modding without decompiling the files? there are no .rpy files to edit when you first download and extract the game.

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
I don't think this part of the quest is written yet. Actually, it seems that Vandenberg's wife doesn't allow lewd interactions now apart from just groping. Got her at 100 slutiness and 100 love, can't even trigger the scene that I encountered before where she asks you to stay for dinner. So for the time being, I'd say this quest is on hold.
I noticed the same thing, this only happened since I load ver. 7-11-2023.

Sep 21, 2019
I got it to trigger while still tutoring Emily at night. Once you hire her or she passes her exam, this is not doable. But I feel like there's random bugs. My Sakari quest for example is not triggering, maybe because I oneshotted the payment about curing her illness before Kaya joined the internship. There's some random hints that do not do anything too (in the current playthrough).

Inspection visit is determined (in this case) before accepting the chemist daughter quest, so reloading to save after accepting the quest don't work which is just bad design. Since inspection is set to stone, stopping production, hanging around in x or anything else wont fix this. Even cheating and setting Attention to 0 after getting the quest wont work. Only fix seems to be to go trough the inspection and then use cheats to set day time back to afternoon.
Oh wow so that's whap happened with me. I don't think I have a valid save and I do not know the command details to check quest status or set triggers.
I was trying to get a run with minimal hired employees (mostly only story employees except for one just to try to trigger a side quest in particular) and didn't know why side quests were never starting lol.

For those wondering for how I financially survive a minimal employee run (as a somehow tedious challenge), the sex shop is available very early, and you start with some money:
- If you start investing your start money on the sex shop, it is possible to offset the early salaries.
- Use performance review (and punishments later but maybe not needed anymore when available) to decrease the salaries of your staff. High charisma stat allow to decrease salary without affecting obedience.
- Use compliment work to keep them happy, try to get them a high obedience, or pleasure to convince them to stay
- Groping alone can raise sluttiness to 100, and is safe to use in public (police aside). That way you can kickstart a lot of sluttiness/happiness/obedience for as many employees as you want (need obedience to get them to follow though). You can even take a girl you can grope to follow you to a place with someone you cannot grope and/or does not like you, grope in front of her to increase the sluttiness beyond flirting if you want to squeeze out your energy. Public sex is a weird (abusable) mechanic, like you can creampie your sister in front of your mom, they will be ok with it, but storywise would still be worried about dating. :)
- Strategy is then to max out the foreplay skill to max out the efficiency of grope and also energy because interactions (small talk/compliment/flirt) do not seem to depend on any of your skills. If you have nothing to do (unlikely because you can always order supplies or produce serum by yourself since you have no employees early) go to the gym to max out stamina.

Maybe none of this is intended interaction (anyway clearly not optimal), so we can see the above as bugs.
Currently, day 150+, around 8-9 employees. Recently got to 10+ to try to trigger quests (triggered on a clone though, weird interaction...).

Reactions: Caramimo

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
how am i supposed to do any modding without decompiling the files? there are no .rpy files to edit when you first download and extract the game.
What are you talking about ? I don't have that problem as unren generates rpy AND rpyc files from the rpa...

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Morning. Lov the latest updates. this must be the 5 time I have played thru this game, and it gets better every time.
I wanted to get a better understanding of Milk serum thing. I have tried a few times in earlier releases to fully understand and use its potential but failed. So I thought I would ask a few questions.
A little background:
1) I set up my production line as milkers. (the suggestion of a barn sounds really cool)
2) I created a Serum Lactation with lots of things in it (SlaveMaker Serum).
3) I created some CowFeed Serum with the Lactation Serum, added 3 slots, 5 Duration, breast enhancement, and lactation hormones
4) Add Cowfeed to the Daily/weekend Company Dose for Production workers.

And let the milking Begin. Wooot Bottles and bottles.. LOL

Question 1) Is there a way to set up Auto-Sell?
Question 2) If all the Cows make the same Serum, is there a way to have on 1 stock item instead of 1 stock for ever Cow?
Question 3) I lov the Cow thing, but Why? What is the Value other than the fun. is there something you can do with Lactation Serum that you cant do any other way? (If not, I see an opportunity.. Maybe allow you to add more than on Serum when you make the 'Serum Lactation')

Anyway thank you for all your effort..
Dr D
Any thoughts?

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Have found the following bugs (if still not fixed):

1.) Missing trait name:
1689688509677.png

2.) If i follow the question with mother, it seems that all the actions i have to do are not reducing my energy (or it recovers that fast that it will always stay at 100%). For example this one:
1689690666040.png

3.) If mother asks for a kiss (after she asks me for 100$), i get every time the message "Taboo broke with Mom!".

bhorton22

Apr 30, 2020
I read the following on the discord channel. Can someone tell me how the anal plug works for sluttiness? I've never seen it in game, what am I missing?

they need
70 sluttines for anal plug(or anal fetish)
50 for bullet (or breeding fetish)
and 30 for vibe
to nullify efficiency loss
please dont ask questions in this channel

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I read the following on the discord channel. Can someone tell me how the anal plug works for sluttiness? I've never seen it in game, what am I missing?

they need
70 sluttines for anal plug(or anal fetish)
50 for bullet (or breeding fetish)
and 30 for vibe
to nullify efficiency loss
please dont ask questions in this channel
Those are business policies under the uniform policies tab. The last 3 at the bottom.

slobber

May 19, 2019
Yeah the public sex trick is great for making someone a slut (moreso than having sex with them yourself, actually)
What they are "ok" with seeing/offended by will depend on their sluttiness. Something like grope up to 20 sluttiness then fingering up to 40 then kneeling oral about to 50 (depends on their likes/loves/dislikes/hates as well I believe)

I didn't know the minimal employee was a thing. I guess I was always doing that. Between the Nora reward money and completing contracts I never had money issues. The MC becomes such a stat monster early on (through completion of the objectives for +base stats and +department competencies) that I typically only ever had 1 supply chain manager (so much effort to get Candy so I often had a random one hired before I got Candy), 1 HR (Sarah), 1 marketing (Alexia), 2 production, 3 or 4 research

I always preach a long playthrough wants the MC fully gym-ed up ASAP. This gives you way more success at seducing women/triggering trances since you can grope them/kneeling oral them to oblivion

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
It seems that there is another bug with access of the stock pile.
If there are two serum with the same name, it only displays one of them.
The reason was that i wanted to create a serum but it got negative traits.
So i deleted it (from R&D) after i produced a few of them and created another one with the same name.

1689757266663.png

1689757317830.png

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes