4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Kaya Greene question: when moving her back in with her mom, you have the option to have sex with her the first time. I did so, and there was a fair amount of conversation about how it would need to be unprotected sex. Not long after that, she announces as pregnant, and all of this seems scripted so far.

My question is, did I lock myself out of anything important by starting down this path? I would rather load up an old save and just wait on the sex with her, if it means not depriving myself of route/scenes.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Kaya Greene question: when moving her back in with her mom, you have the option to have sex with her the first time. I did so, and there was a fair amount of conversation about how it would need to be unprotected sex. Not long after that, she announces as pregnant, and all of this seems scripted so far.

My question is, did I lock myself out of anything important by starting down this path? I would rather load up an old save and just wait on the sex with her, if it means not depriving myself of route/scenes.
nope.. everything's as it should be.

Flippi

Apr 26, 2018
is there a one time limit or cooldown on the employee asking you to hire their mother/daughter? I had it fire once and it hasnt happened since.
The MTTH (Mean Time To Happen) for that event is pretty high no matter event frequency settings, otherwise you'd get flooded with too many new recruits for free
I'm on day 156 in my current save and i've had the event fire like 3 - 4x as I recall.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Predictable, 100% birth control doesn't seem to be quite 100% after all :>
It is, but like in real life, accidents happen (I've got a first-hand experience on that one).
Honestly, the percentage of birth control failure with this setting is really, really low (Seen it happen about 2-3 times in multiple playthtrough totalling more than 1000 days of play
If you want no pregnancy, select no pregnancy content.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
So I'm breaking down the last taboo with lily (vaginal) and she's asked me to make her some drugs for her friends. Is the phone quest that unlocks Iris V after this one? I'm worried that by breaking taboos in other ways (mostly by upping her love of incest while in a trance) I won't get the phone quest.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Predictable, 100% birth control doesn't seem to be quite 100% after all :>
It is, but like in real life, accidents happen (I've got a first-hand experience on that one).
Honestly, the percentage of birth control failure with this setting is really, really low (Seen it happen about 2-3 times in multiple playthtrough totalling more than 1000 days of play
If you want no pregnancy, select no pregnancy content.
The code for checking pregnancy is pretty ingenious honestly and not as intuitive as I initially thought. I'll attach a code snippet below:
Python:
@property
    def effective_fertility(self) -> float:
        if persistent.pregnancy_pref == 0 or self.fertility_percent < 0:
            return 0

fertility = self.fertility_percent
        if persistent.pregnancy_pref > 1:
            day_difference = self.days_from_ideal_fertility # Gets the distance between the current day and the ideal fertile day.
            multiplier = 2 - (float(day_difference)/10.0) # The multiplier is 2 when the day difference is 0, 0.5 when the day difference is 15.
            fertility = self.fertility_percent * multiplier

if persistent.pregnancy_pref == 3:
            if self.baby_desire < -400:
                fertility = fertility / 4
            elif self.baby_desire < 400:
                fertility = fertility / 2
        return fertility

@property
    def pregnancy_chance(self) -> float:
        if self.effective_fertility <= 0:
            return 0
        return (self.effective_fertility / 100) * (100-self.birthcontrol_efficiency)

def did_she_become_pregnant(self, mc_father = True) -> bool:
        if persistent.pregnancy_pref == 0 or self.has_role(pregnant_role):
            return False

# Pregnancy Check #
        if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < self.effective_fertility: #There's a chance she's pregnant
            if renpy.random.randint(0,100) >= self.birthcontrol_efficiency: # Birth control failed to prevent the pregnancy
                become_pregnant(self, mc_father = mc_father) #Function in role_pregnant establishes all of the pregnancy related variables and events.
                return True

return False
It seems that even with 100% and higher fertility values you can still technically fail (or succeed, depending on how you look at it)to impregnate a girl if their birth control is some value between 0 and 100. It also works

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Those are leftovers from the fist game. Honestly, they're pretty bad, you can design some way better ones early in the game so don't bother.
I know they are leftover from first game. Was just wondering about them and if they were worth trying to make again. I wont bother with them. Thanks for info.

Jul 24, 2017
Got a decent gaming laptop that can run AAA games at high settings, but the UI lag in this game is pretty bad. I'm guessing it's just an engine limitation, but I don't actually see that much about it in the comments on here so I'm wondering if it's an issue unique to my system.

Main issue is that hovering the cursor over things like the map icons or a character's name tends to lag for about a second. Options within the "dialogue" menu for a character are a bit snappier but still not great.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
>Advance your bushiness serum trait to tier 1
what the fuck this even supposta mean ?? im on tier 2... i like when game doesnt give any fucking clue what those sentences mean. to allow event for flag stephanie.progress.obedience_step 1 i need mc.business.research_tier != 0 which i dont have,because it's 2

Last edited:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Got a decent gaming laptop that can run AAA games at high settings, but the UI lag in this game is pretty bad. I'm guessing it's just an engine limitation, but I don't actually see that much about it in the comments on here so I'm wondering if it's an issue unique to my system.

Main issue is that hovering the cursor over things like the map icons or a character's name tends to lag for about a second. Options within the "dialogue" menu for a character are a bit snappier but still not great.
I'm playing on a literal toaster (Laptop, Intel Celeron B980, 4Go of RAM. GPU switches randomly from built-in Intel HD Graphics to the overpowered Nvidia GTX610M) and I've never experienced those lags, even with multiple applications on the background (usually at least Discord + Opera with 10+ tabs)

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
>Advance your bushiness serum trait to tier 1
what the fuck this even supposta mean ?? im not tier 2... i like when game doesnt give any fucking clue what those sentences mean. to allow event for flag stephanie.progress.obedience_step 1 i need mc.business.research_tier != 0 which i dont have,because it's 2
You start at tier 0, to unlock tier 1 and later tier 2, you have different options but the easiest one is usually to talk to your Head of Research (Steph, if you haven't changed). Tier 2 may also open the Nora questline if you wish and access to the Uni campus.
Buying Tier 2 Serum production policy is not the same thing as unlocking tier 2 Research. If that's not the problem here, I must say that's a bug I never encountered. How did you reach research tier 2 ?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
You start at tier 0, to unlock tier 1 and later tier 2, you have different options but the easiest one is usually to talk to your Head of Research (Steph, if you haven't changed). Tier 2 may also open the Nora questline if you wish and access to the Uni campus.
Buying Tier 2 Serum production policy is not the same thing as unlocking tier 2 Research. If that's not the problem here, I must say that's a bug I never encountered. How did you reach research tier 2 ?
problem i have is not in getting tiers,it's in triggering stephanie.progress.obedience_step flag
the problem was that it have a delay for 2 weeks. it tracks mc.business.days_since_event("tier_1_serum_unlock_day") vs TIER_2_TIME_DELAY so tldr i need to wait 3 more days. why there isnt any indication whatsoever or a hint to wait idk. for most stories it says "WAIT MOFO" this one says "get T1" which i got so this confused the fuck out of me.

Last edited:

ararrant

Mar 12, 2022
So I'm breaking down the last taboo with lily (vaginal) and she's asked me to make her some drugs for her friends. Is the phone quest that unlocks Iris V after this one? I'm worried that by breaking taboos in other ways (mostly by upping her love of incest while in a trance) I won't get the phone quest.
Pretty sure the phone is for oral. And yes, increasing incest is by far the easier/cheaper method of breaking the taboos unless you are going for something like meeting Iris.

Jul 24, 2017
I'm playing on a literal toaster (Laptop, Intel Celeron B980, 4Go of RAM. GPU switches randomly from built-in Intel HD Graphics to the overpowered Nvidia GTX610M) and I've never experienced those lags, even with multiple applications on the background (usually at least Discord + Opera with 10+ tabs)
Yeah it's bizarre. I tried switching renderer, enabling "cache images on startup," and moving the game to my SSD but noticed no change.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes