4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Sep 21, 2019
I noticed some bug. If you hire the family girls early before you finish their quest, some taboos cannot be broken/restored anymore by the quests (like anal) and so you don't get the vaginal quest either.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I need to reset my mom's questline because I accidentally messed it up many hours ago when I was building my empire and I didn't attend to her. Any chance someone knows what variable controls this questline?

slobber

May 19, 2019
@slick97
@SenPC
you guys missing the energy drink trait and the self replicating trait. possibly some sluttiness traits too. i did this on one of my playthroughs and the whole town was stacked and ready for motherhood at any given time. literally got to know the whole town since they were pregnant immediately after i knew their name

Greymantle
yeah paramour is weird. i almost believe it has nothing to do with love. it's literally just how good you sex the girl up. i coulda sworn i've gotten paramour status and below 20 love but i'm going by memory

@pythia23
sorry i didn't answer your question. if you did the move-in thing with kaya i dont think you missed any part of her story. it'll eventually lead you to hiring interns at your company through nora

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
you guys missing the energy drink trait and the self replicating trait. possibly some sluttiness traits too. i did this on one of my playthroughs and the whole town was stacked and ready for motherhood at any given time. literally got to know the whole town since they were pregnant immediately after i knew their name
I personally just use it right before intending to impregnate a girl. I really should add the suggestibility trait for inducing deep trances since I primarily rely on stat boosting sex skills to avoid the energy cost.

i coulda sworn i've gotten paramour status and below 20 love
The lowest paramour I got was 30 love. I'll have to check through the code to see what the requirementsnare, but I'm fairly certain it's a minimum of 20.

it'll eventually lead you to hiring interns at your company through nora
So that's how I get the intern option. I was so confused as to why there were intern related events despite never coming across the option to hire them. Kinda neat that the interns are hidden behind Kaya's progression line.

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
Been playing and enjoying this quite a lot recently. I have a bunch of questions regarding mechanics in the game, and I'll fire off a few:

Can stats (for player and npc's) be raised indefinitely? I've had the thing where teaching someone increased my own work skill cap from 8 to 9, and employees going to seminars have gone to over 10, but I'm wondering about where the limits are.

Do the clarity costs for influencing opinions during a trance ever decay back, or do they keep scaling up?

What happens in the game when a pregnancy ends? I've had pregnancy happen during a save but never saw it through and the answer may decide whether or not I leave it enabled or disable it in the future.

Are new random NPCs added during gameplay? Are any ever removed? Basically interested in the mechanics of NPCs coming into and (potentially) leaving the game world. Can the population grow indefinitely etc?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What happens in the game when a pregnancy ends? I've had pregnancy happen during a save but never saw it through and the answer may decide whether or not I leave it enabled or disable it in the future.
The woman goes away for a few days to give birth, then comes back having left the baby with relatives.

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
The woman goes away for a few days to give birth, then comes back having left the baby with relatives.
I expected ongoing child support payments or something :)

Do they keep referring back to it or talk about it continually etc or is it effectively like it never happened once they've given it away?

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Unless something has changed the Love requirement for getting Paramour is affected by the girls "Cheat on Men" Opinion.

I have never seen a natural decrease in the number of random NPCs. However there is a MOD Option (you can turn it on/off in your room) that lets you remove one you are interacting with from the game. While I have used it when the original game was still being worked on and this was just a mod, my current game is running fine with nearly 250 girls in it now. The way to add new ones is the wander around option in down town.

There is no stat cap that I know of, though we would need a comment from one of the developers or someone to going digging through the code to know for sure. My head researcher has gotten up to Research 24 since for a while it seems like she was going to a seminar every week and her Intelligence is 12 from focused training. Of course her daily pay is ~$630 now so I would suggest you not go to crazy.

The only means I know of to reduce the Clarity cost are getting the girl into a deeper trance and one of the PCs options for their daily serum (-40%).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
There is no stat cap that I know of, though we would need a comment from one of the developers or someone to going digging through the code to know for sure. My head researcher has gotten up to Research 24 since for a while it seems like she was going to a seminar every week and her Intelligence is 12 from focused training. Of course her daily pay is ~$630 now so I would suggest you not go to crazy.
There theoretically isn't a cap on stats, but there is a function in place to prevent methods - such as completing tasks - from going higher than 8 for the MC and 20 for everyone else. You can increase stats to whatever the integer limit is for Ren'Py if you really wanted to.

A word of warning: salary is based on the total combined stats of any given character. If you hit values higher than ~50 you will most likely face bankruptcy in a few in-game days trying to keep said employee.

One final note: you cannot increase the MC's stats passed 20 without the use of console commands or certain quest rewards/perks. Completing tasks will only allow you to reach 8 in core stats (work related and sex related). I think this is primarily intended to prevent the MC from becoming a one man army at work since the total production from each job uses the corresponding stat as a multiplier/addend.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
It is primarily intended to prevent an infinitely rolling crash error from occurring because of too high arousal values during sex. If any game "balance" is also intended it is an afterthought

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Figured some calculation issue for "attention"

Version: LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc
Gameplay: standard
recent made progress: hired Ellie and informed Erica about wednesday yoga class
Thereafter, this issue appeared:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020

As MC is buying clothes and lingerie with Jennifer, game freezes @ ~720 MB RAM (no response @ task manager)
As far as I was aware, it was the second time she wanted to buy something and she chose the yellow skirt and green shirt the second time....

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020

Appointed Alexia for company model but aren't able to trigger the photoshoot.

Last edited:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018

Appointed Alexia for company model but aren't able to trigger the photoshoot.
I had a similar problem with 2023.06.30 version. I had another member of marketing team assigned whit which I could do the photoshoot just fine, but as soon as I removed her and assigned Alexia, Photoshoot became unavailable. Did you try switch to another marketing division girl ?
I'm currently on the latest beta patch, and I have no issues with Alexia photoshoot (first appointed to the modeling task this time...).
Concerning the 500$ equipment, what policy are you talking about ?

slobber

May 19, 2019
@slick97
i'll try replicating it when i get the chance. something about making them slutty enough so you can push the groping and kneeling oral them to oblivion

if memory serves correct Kaya's story leads to interns for research and production? and i think once you progress the college athlete girl's story you can unlock interns for the rest of your departments (need to give her breeding fetish iirc)

edit: erica has a pretty hot breeding fetish story unique to herself

@Coughiebean
i believe clarity is just a discount based on the deepness of their trance. whether it's "in a trance" "in a deep trance" "in a very deep trance" etc will give you increasing discounts

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes