4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Pretty sure the phone is for oral. And yes, increasing incest is by far the easier/cheaper method of breaking the taboos unless you are going for something like meeting Iris.
well, fuck. should I try to re-establish the taboo? I figure I could go through trances and get her to hate blowjobs, or is there a faster cheat/mod way to do it?

Or, should I just input the prompt for going to buy a phone via the command console? what command would that even be?

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Going to second making sure you turn off "Powersave" mode. It can cause all sorts of weird and random issues. I know for me it will cause a random system hard reboot for no reason and my rig is powerful enough that loading a Renpy game barely makes a noticeable change on the CPU and RAM monitor.

Reactions: slick97

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
well, fuck. should I try to re-establish the taboo? I figure I could go through trances and get her to hate blowjobs, or is there a faster cheat/mod way to do it?

Or, should I just input the prompt for going to buy a phone via the command console? what command would that even be?
There's another way to meet Iris, Mom job's questline. She's the daughter of mom's boss you come across in the meeting room. That's how I met her first in my last play anyway. Her description listed her as influencer and I started dating/corrupting her. Then I broke sis oral taboo and there she was buying her new phone.... and not even recognizing her boyfriend. That hurts.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys are saves not stored in the Renpy folder in Roaming? I deleted the game and now all my saves are gone! WTF is this? Who thought this is a good idea?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Guys are saves not stored in the Renpy folder in Roaming? I deleted the game and now all my saves are gone! WTF is this? Who thought this is a good idea?
This is primarily due to save files breaking between major updates. The amount of functions used in this game essentially mean that using saves from past versions - if functions have been updated, removed, or changed - is impossible without Ren'Py throwing out an error every few seconds.

Reactions: SenPC

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm playing this for the first time, but played the vanilla version a few times a ways back. I remember there being some sort of storyline involving the Mom's work involving (I think) her boss and his daughter? Anyway, I missed the window and she didn't get the job she was interviewing for.

The next step according to the in-game story guide is to convince her to quit and come work for the MC, but that would mean missing out on that story chunk.

Is there some sort of way either with the cheat mod or the console to reset and/or re-trigger a crisis chain? I've tried searching the thread but all I could find was this comment from a year ago asking the same thing and not getting a response.

I failed the Mom-at-work quest because I didn't realize it had a time limit. Specifically, I failed the second interview/promotion part. Is there a cheat to reset the quest?

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
There's another way to meet Iris, Mom job's questline. She's the daughter of mom's boss you come across in the meeting room. That's how I met her first in my last play anyway. Her description listed her as influencer and I started dating/corrupting her. Then I broke sis oral taboo and there she was buying her new phone.... and not even recognizing her boyfriend. That hurts.
I met her during that questline too, but she only exists as a phone number to text after that first meeting at the bar. It was said a few posts back that you encoutner her again when you go phone shopping with lily, and that's how you actually start seeing her at locations like her home/college.

So I'll reassert my question: Is there a way through the cheats or trancing, to re-establish Lily's oral taboo, and try to trigger the phone buying quest? Or failing that, is there a console command to just trigger it?

And while we're tangentially on the subject of the mom job questline, I haven't seen anything on it since the initial conversation/conflict with her boss. Do I have to give her bigger tits to prompt the next step to trigger or something? that's what it says in her lust story questlog, but there hasn't been any in-game dialog to allude to that at all.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Apparently "Human Breeding Hormones" (Nora related quest), "Fertility Enhancement", and "Birth Control Suppression" can stack onto each other in a single serum leading to some hilarious values. You can impregnate any character in the game (aside from infertile/sterile characters) using only 3 out of 7-9 total trait slots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I met her during that questline too, but she only exists as a phone number to text after that first meeting at the bar. It was said a few posts back that you encoutner her again when you go phone shopping with lily, and that's how you actually start seeing her at locations like her home/college.

So I'll reassert my question: Is there a way through the cheats or trancing, to re-establish Lily's oral taboo, and try to trigger the phone buying quest? Or failing that, is there a console command to just trigger it?

And while we're tangentially on the subject of the mom job questline, I haven't seen anything on it since the initial conversation/conflict with her boss. Do I have to give her bigger tits to prompt the next step to trigger or something? that's what it says in her lust story questlog, but there hasn't been any in-game dialog to allude to that at all.
With latest update from gitgud, she's more than just a number. As I told you earlier, I met her the following day, at the Gym to be more precise. I broke Lily oral taboo little more than a week later, and I already made her my gf in the meantime.

About mom questline... As soon as her boss put his dirty hands on her and I had met his daughter, I made her quit her job and offered her the opportunity to become my Personal Secretary. Considering her DD boobs to be large enough, I usually don't make her get bigger boobs (size E+ conflicts with garterbelts and some hairstyles anyway)

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
With latest update from gitgud, she's more than just a number. As I told you earlier, I met her the following day, at the Gym to be more precise. I broke Lily oral taboo little more than a week later, and I already made her my gf in the meantime.

About mom questline... As soon as her boss put his dirty hands on her and I had met his daughter, I made her quit her job and offered her the opportunity to become my Personal Secretary. Considering her DD boobs to be large enough, I usually don't make her get bigger boobs (size E+ conflicts with garterbelts and some hairstyles anyway)
if by latest update you mean the version that's in OP, 2023.07.11, that's what I have installed. Is there a different update somewhere I should download and be using?

For me Iris was in the Vanderberg building waiting to meet with her dad, MC Mom's Boss, and that's where I got her number after going out for drinks (all part of the scripted event). Since then, she doesn't show up anywhere and when I ask for her location, it just says 'at home' which hasn't spawned anywhere for me. The other Vanderberg daughter that you tutor, and her mom, are available and I can go to their house whenever. But no Iris. (No Mr. Vanderberg either, fwiw... mostly want to find out where he's at so I can just rub it in his face how all the ladies in his family now hang on my every word and boner, lol.)

I do eventually want to just have the mom come work for me, I just don't want to miss out on any Vanderberg Ltd storyline before I do that. thus my questions about re-establishing taboos or command console-ing the quest to start.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Apparently "Human Breeding Hormones" (Nora related quest), "Fertility Enhancement", and "Birth Control Suppression" can stack onto each other in a single serum leading to some hilarious values. You can impregnate any character in the game (aside from infertile/sterile characters) using only 3 out of 7-9 total trait slots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bruh, this is just Tuesday night in my savegames. My MC is on a quest to increase the population of the town geometrically.

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
There is the Beta update. If you are willing to deal with the possibility of a little instability it normally has several things in it that are not in the stable update. I have been playing it and the only issue I had was on the first loadup and starting of a new game, just clicked through to continue and it has been fine.

To get it, open the "Beta Version" spoiler and it is the first link under "Source Code:" (the one that says "direct download latest development version"). The instructions for installing it are at the bottom. It is installed onto a copy of the stable release so if you want both then you will have to copy the game folder before installing.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
There is the Beta update. If you are willing to deal with the possibility of a little instability it normally has several things in it that are not in the stable update. I have been playing it and the only issue I had was on the first loadup and starting of a new game, just clicked through to continue and it has been fine.

To get it, open the "Beta Version" spoiler and it is the first link under "Source Code:" (the one that says "direct download latest development version"). The instructions for installing it are at the bottom. It is installed onto a copy of the stable release so if you want both then you will have to copy the game folder before installing.
Beta version which is said to be more of a Alpha atm, but yes, that's what I'm using right now. There are only 2 girls I don't know how to met outside of scripted events : Sarah's friend, Naomi and Penelope, the City Inspector.

EDIT : Oh, by the way, if you switch to Beta updates, there's a small thing you need to do before launching game : delete all rpa files in "game " but the one named character_images.

Reactions: pythia23

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I am stuck on the sister quest of getting mom to agree to topless photo shoots. I can't find that option when interacting with mom, is there a specific requirement? I'm already having sex with mom and she's pregnant.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I am stuck on the sister quest of getting mom to agree to topless photo shoots. I can't find that option when interacting with mom, is there a specific requirement? I'm already having sex with mom and she's pregnant.
First, you need to tell Mom that Lily is on InstaPic. Then when Lily confronts you, suggest dressing up mom, not just one time but multiple times. After that, when the 2 girls are available and with enough slutiness and no Gabrielle around, help Lily with InstaPic, go fetch Mom and follow the minimum slutiness recommandation to get them topless. Quest done. (It usually takes me 3 sessions to reach that, don't know if it can be done quicker). This will also unlock a miniquestline for mom from InstaPic to OnlyFanatics where you can help her make videos for her subscribers...

EDIT : Telling Mom happens relatively quickly on a Saturday morning, where Mom asks you about your Sis. The choice is cover up for her or tell about InstaPic. Don't choose to cover up and you're good to go.

Reactions: Redking96

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
City inspector shows up whenever your attention is too high and the city comes to serve fines (oh and seizures)
Yeah, she serves other things too when you fed her enough serums... :sneaky:
I even managed to make her ditch her husband after she became a paramour (it's weird sometimes that some girls become paramours with 30 to 40 Love... Got that 3 times in my last playthrough with Penelope, Alexia and one of my random employee)

RickRack72

Jan 28, 2020
Having an issue where Officer Lavardin will not break taboos beyond Foreplay. She is max sluttiness and love. We have been on more than 3 dates and I have even tried making her a girlfriend, harem member, and slave but nothing seems to allow me to break the oral, vaginal, or anal taboo. She had done several of them on her own but I can not select them or see them at all during sex.
Is there a code I can use to get past this if it's not intended?
Is she still WIP and are others having this issue?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning wardrobes, is there a way to automatically export any newly created set into the exported_wardrobes.xml file, or allow a batch export function instead doing it one by one?

TIA

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes