4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Hg0

Feb 11, 2018
How do you assign an HR manager? I have the policy unlocked but don't know how to set one.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
How do you assign an HR manager? I have the policy unlocked but don't know how to set one.
Think you have to talk to someone within your HR department who is capable. The lady the game starts you with should be capable, believe she has a dialog option. You can fire her and replace her with someone else too. I replaced her with the mom.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I am not sure it's a bug or not, but you can bypass story requirements for taboo breaks using side mechanics like unisex backrooms, minor events like crisis, and so on... I think particular care needs to be given to any non-random NPC (create a category of its own and special checks on each event?)
I think the game accounts for this. For example, the IT girl, if you fuck her early on through game mechanics, later in the story the game prompts you and says "You've already fucked her, do you want to play this event as if you had not???"

Sep 21, 2019
I think the game accounts for this. For example, the IT girl, if you fuck her early on through game mechanics, later in the story the game prompts you and says "You've already fucked her, do you want to play this event as if you had not???"
Oh cool I haven't reached that point yet. But then the story is weird, she's supposed to be super prude and not know about anything.
EDIT: For example I've fucked her in the toilet through the gloryhole before I even fingered her.

Ironwings

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone have an idea on how to run this on joiplay? All i get is a loading screen and it goes right back at the main menu. I tried all kinds of settings options but it still crashes.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
As far as I'm aware, the HR director is always Sarah Cooper as there is a quest line involving hiring her and she auto-acquires the position.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I think I saw a discussion about this a while ago in the thread for the original game, but is there a way to dispose of unwanted serum without selling it or using it one someone? At the time, I don't think there was an option to discard serum, but I'm curious if that has changed.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She needs to love bareback sex and love creampies, and be in a trance. You can cheat her into this state by:
  1. Cheat her suggestion to a high level (ex: 100)
    • You would normally do this by giving her a drug that increases it, the late-game 70% suggestion one is usually enough.
  2. Cheat her opinion of "Bareback Sex" and "Creampies" to "Love" and "Discovered" using the "Opinions" cheat UI. Click the question mark to make MC discover them if not already discovered.
    • You would normally do this by getting her in a trance (see below) and figuring out what her opinion is on cream pies and bareback sex. If MC doesn't know, try "adding a new sexual opinion" or whatever its called
      1. If they're low (usually are) you want to weaken her opinion to neutral
      2. If neutral, you want to add an opinion, and chose to add a positive opinion when asked
      3. If they're "she likes it" not "she loves it", you'll need to then do this another time to "strengthen her opinion" on them
      4. Do this until she loves both options
  3. Put her in a trance by making her orgasm until the blue "status" window at the top left of screen says she's in a trance (probability of trance on orgasm = suggestion level)
    • You would normally do this by... you know, making her orgasm lol
  4. Select option "take advantage of trance" in the right hand menu when speaking with her
  5. Choose the option on the right side to add the breeding fetish
Now you can do that last research
thanks. will do.
after will report.

Reactions: iron4doves

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
Looking to change job title to match role I've assigned an NPC (e.g. Prostitute) from the console. I can change to add the role, but I cannot change the job title. I've tried "the_person.job_title = prostitute" and "the_person.job_title (Prostitute)" but neither works. Any suggestions?

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
Looking to change job title to match role I've assigned an NPC (e.g. Prostitute) from the console. I can change to add the role, but I cannot change the job title. I've tried "the_person.job_title = prostitute" and "the_person.job_title (Prostitute)" but neither works. Any suggestions?
Did you try:
the_person.job.job_title = "Prostitute"
(note the extra "job" in the middle)

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Make the back button function 100% of the time.
(This trying to guess when it will work or not is somewhat frustrating)
there are a few Ren'py reasons that the back button doesn't work all the time, causing bugs (most of those are noticeable on a time advance)

Reactions: slick97
Sep 21, 2019
I have a very minor suggestion, maybe put the button to go somewhere else in the same column as adjacent position, put it on the top, or if possible separate this button with the others by an horizontal line. The UI would look more consistent that way (one column for moving).

EDIT: While this is still the last message in the thread, some other suggestions in the same post
- We have indicators on the map about locations with people being horny, in relationship and all, but we do not have indicators for serum effect. This would be nice if you want to develop trait mastery by observing them when you have spare energy. Maybe add those indicators in the side-menu for locations within the same building: currently they are absent. Since there is not that many location within the same building it is not that much of a problem to explore them all quickly (usually except for poor renpy performance or too many people in the same room to check).
- After the research on hack cellphone towers (IT stuff), maybe a smaller map with a side-list of where the characters are would be easier than consulting the phone. We could also have the status indicator, to go directly to the people who have a certain status effect we want to profit from. Even better, maybe combine phone and location map altogether. Less buttons in the menu, combine redundant info in the same screen.

EDIT 2: Apparently the game crashes when you try to hire an intern as a waitress in a strip club?

Last edited:

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
The inspector triggers when you produce and sell a product, then she comes and basically steals the recipe and remaining stock of said offending product. there a few ways around her.

1. After repeated visits date then get her to be your gf wife whatever, then she will look the other way. this wont help your issue.

2. Restart the day from a save and hang at the mall, (basically avoid being at at the business at all) during that day once the meeting requirements for him has triggered.

If I remember correctly the inspector only triggers when you are at the office unless code has changed.

3. Another way to bypass the inspector is the take out (a day before the visit) all stock from company repository, delete (all of) the recipes of the offending product (if you know it) then there is no reason for her to trigger from a code stand point.

But this may have changed as well.

Hope this helps.
Inspection visit is determined (in this case) before accepting the chemist daughter quest, so reloading to save after accepting the quest don't work which is just bad design. Since inspection is set to stone, stopping production, hanging around in x or anything else wont fix this. Even cheating and setting Attention to 0 after getting the quest wont work. Only fix seems to be to go trough the inspection and then use cheats to set day time back to afternoon.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Question: I have been working on a saturday morning and seen Stephanie come in for her tennis skirt, and discussed playing tennis with her at the gym on weekends. That option never shows up. Additionally, The love story progress tracker is directing me to 'get to work early on a saturday' to catch her as she comes and goes, but that's pretty much what I do every early morning saturday, and I've never seen her again. She I have invited her to be part of my harem, and she's accepted.

-Is there actually a 'play tennis' option with her? If so, how do I do it?
-Did I lock myself out of continuing her love route, and if so, how do I get back on it?
-Is there anything I need to know when it comes to her route and her sister's, and how they interact so I don't accidentily shut one down?

Putting her story progress screencap image below in spoiler, so it doesn't take up space for ppl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chiasm
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes