4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Is there any WT for designing/researching/creating a serum? I (somehow) designed something, gave it a name, etc., but it appears nowhere, can't be produced or tested. If I could visualize this insanely complex process once from start to finish, I think I'm autistic enough to succeed — but I just cannot figure this shit out.
I managed to create about eight maybe nine formulas, but had to cheat for supply, the rest was all puzzle work. I got pissed when the so called city account controller enforcer thug team comes in and steals your inventory. I temporarily solved that by , reprogramming the sell point of inventory, and looting the shit for extra curricular activities, plenty of fish in this game sea.

But as mentioned I do love economic, financial, and coordinating stuff. At University (note I use the sophisticated cooler ref), we were tasked nine teams of five to six students form the nine companies you name. I chose Kodiak, refrigeration company full commercial range, consumer.... about four categories including professional. As CEO and CFO I was elected leader of our team wearing the two hats. I performed counter and covert intel to know what my competition choices were per quarter..... Blah blah, I know I am boring you, but we took first place through multiple business cycles and economic adjustments in M1, M2, M3 fluctuations in a model to forecast real life. Our team won. I was expecting a response from the writer, they are remarkable in such an undertaking here, I just hoped for a little more. My degrees were not in social sciences, but I did take languages almost to degree, then backed it down and went for a business area. Thanks to USN GI bill, and three temporary jobs learned additional experience of use. I hope I answered your questoin about design. I worried, that the City people that appear more like Mafia thugs to me. Who is the source of their insider info to timely steal your inventory? Look at your turn over and response. One of my solutions was to start to do mind zeta on all of them. Employees,... Also it might slightly be the one supplying you with your old University mentor revenge. What about the customers, several appear two want it for their own conversion (Marketing customers). If I was running the company, I would install a castle like kill zone to trap them between areas if they come SS troopers style on me. Mother-Fletchers *wink* New dungeon at work, test the drugs on them, dispose of bodies if convenient. No one follows them when they leave, Huh, wouldn't be so arrogant if they just disappeared. Is this what happened to the last people that went bankrupt there?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok so just to verify you have two serums you created with a primitive serum production and a trait that you had to name, then researched that named serum?

The serum after making it would have been in the upper right part of the research screen.
What they did, was have you figure out one formula a few times, then you can try combinations. The more serious problem, is where the actuator buttons for each phase of the process is, use your mouse to feel around on the page, and make certain the symbol of quantity tiers and components match. 1/1 1/2 2/2 1/3 2/3 3/3 but it seems to move about the page and only slightly greys, you actually have to compress the left mouse to trigger. I did have to reset multiple times on the creation phase. The rules placement of choice selectors move about too, its just a mind Fuck.... I think they did it disorganized by choice for now. Put your self there, are they doing it so it can be completed to market or just that the business side is too hard for them, and they forget to keep the same selectors at the same field?

Vari0001

Mar 13, 2021
Hi everyone I have a few questions:
-In my game Ashley only kisses and Groping, looks like I'm stuck in her lust story, what i can do?
- How to unlock anal for Ellie IT girl ?

• Sad
Reactions: Insane_Laughter

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Some suggestions (These are the same of the ones I sent to the previous dev, mods have shrunk the list down a bit.)

Heads Of Departments are always be at top of personal.
(This would makes it easier to find them and it maintains a visual stand out over the workers.)

Heads of departments need secretaries
(Cause nothing like walking in on a dept head, getting head.)

Have a hierarchy table option displaying current personal in CEO office or at lobby.
(Like any real world large corporate or businesses displays)

Have more drink options than just coffee; tea, hot-coco, iced whatever, water etc.
(Don't have to get fancy the top 3 would do, other than every drink offer reference in game is coffee gets monotonous.)

Side effects should show the minimum chance; Side Effects Chance: current value/minimum value
(So there is a visual goal for the player and not left wondering how low it can go wasting research time.)

Next to date and time a mini image displaying visual of time of day; something like
Early morning - sun in clouds
Morning - sun above clouds
Afternoon - sun no clouds
Evening - sun under clouds
Night - stars and sky
(There are mini images everywhere but there.)

Make the back button function 100% of the time.
(This trying to guess when it will work or not is somewhat frustrating)

Last edited:

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
So is Chemist's baby girl quest made unpassable if city inspector visits at the same day?

It seems to go like 1. Inspector triggers unavoidable event. 2. Regardless of options you choose the inspection takes the same amount of time. 3. After the inspection it is still morning and the chemist's daughter calls to you about the meeting at the mall. 4. After the call time skips past the meeting. 5. Quest is fucked.

It should not be like that, right?

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Help pls. I can't get the old saves working on the new update. I downloaded a patch from the front page but only after realized that's only for mac

I copied my old saves into the game folder but I keep getting An exception occurred message.
I also noticed there is significantly less files in the new version.

Am I missing something?
Thanks

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Help pls. I can't get the old saves working on the new update. I downloaded a patch from the front page but only after realized that's only for mac

I copied my old saves into the game folder but I keep getting An exception occurred message.
I also noticed there is significantly less files in the new version.

Am I missing something?
Thanks
You missed the bit where it says it breaks saves.

Reactions: Deaviannard

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a cheat for pregnancy? or ways to increase the chances of? I know serum can but I havent unlocked enough slots just yet so if I could increase my own virility or something? does position matter?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Do this until the option 'but it keeps happening' is select-able then you should be able to move on to the next one. order for both should be Oral(such as a blowjob) > Anal > Vaginal.
Sigh. I'd feared to hear that anal sex is mandatory "option" here. Sandbox game, phew :cautious:. Guess I need to dig into code to see how cheat around it >_<

What about Christine? I'm unable to unlock anything past Kissing&Groping, even if she don't have ANY dislikes.

notokdude

Jul 22, 2018
Sigh. I'd feared to hear that anal sex is mandatory "option" here. Sandbox game, phew :cautious:. Guess I need to dig into code to see how cheat around it >_<

What about Christine? I'm unable to unlock anything past Kissing&Groping, even if she don't have ANY dislikes.
Use UnRen to extract the scripts rpa. Then go to the game > people folder. Open the folder of one you want to modify to bypass the locks(ex Jennifer) then edit the name_definition_ren.py file. At the bottom is some code you can comment out to remove the filters for some characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is there a cheat for pregnancy? or ways to increase the chances of? I know serum can but I havent unlocked enough slots just yet so if I could increase my own virility or something? does position matter?
Talk to a girl and press Shift + O to open console
the_person.fertility_percent += 1000
should do the trick (I haven't tested it recently but don't see any reason why it wouldn't still work)
Change += to -= to restore normal fertility.

Reactions: jimdandy

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone else really like the custom drug name mechanic? Some of my favs were "TurboPreg" which made her blaze through pregnancy fast (for fast reimpregnation!!), "InsemiMate" which just increased her fertility, "MindFuck" which maxed her suggestion along with some other tweaks, and "MindFuckX - Bimbofication" applying the bimbo trait lol

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Talk to a girl and press Shift + O to open console
the_person.fertility_percent += 1000
should do the trick (I haven't tested it recently but don't see any reason why it wouldn't still work)
Change += to -= to restore normal fertility.
the code works however nobody is getting pregnant at least not with me

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes