4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Don't need the 1.0 mastery part. To make a serum, although you will probably get high defects. Much better to find a couple of girls to give a serum to run through the conversation to observe every five conversation encounters will raise mastery by 1
You can't make a serum (to give to girl) without at least 1.0 mastery of the trait. Then when you have the serum with that trait you can give it to a girl for testing

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
You can't make a serum (to give to girl) without at least 1.0 mastery of the trait. Then when you have the serum with that trait you can give it to a girl for testing
guess all of mine have had 1.0 at the beginning then. usually finish a trait, make a serum and go find a dump girl never really paid attention if it was 1 or not just that when faults lowerd. never mastered a trait in research.

devasx

Oct 29, 2017
guess all of mine have had 1.0 at the beginning then. usually finish a trait, make a serum and go find a dump girl never really paid attention if it was 1 or not just that when faults lowerd. never mastered a trait in research.
It's a wording issue...when the trait is the "research new traits" column, you need to unlock the research with the clarity, and then research it until you hit mastery 1, at which point it'll automatically stop research on it and you can use it in a serum.

Once the trait is in the "Master Existing Traits" column, is when it's wasteful to choose those traits to spend research points on, since they are more easily mastered through giving the serums to people or through "Test a serum trait" with your head researcher once that's unlocked.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Really never paid attention to that it was 1. When it got done, just researched until game said time for new research. Made a serum or started new research each time

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hadn't heard that
Tried to find the reason, but it's possible that the Morning Crisis are trying to call the MC Room before the upgrade and it wasn't setup so that it calls the upgraded version too?

-edit-

Seems like the issue was the mandatory event of booty call that I was ignoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: eldoen

thecube2

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any way to make the mom or sister break taboos other than nudity on their own, with enough love or lust? I've been trying to do it through random events or dates but their dialogue always goes "What are you doing?/We can't do that!". I want them to ask me for seggs, not other way around :(

Reactions: tossler and eldoen

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Is there any way to make the mom or sister break taboos other than nudity on their own, with enough love or lust? I've been trying to do it through random events or dates but their dialogue always goes "What are you doing?/We can't do that!". I want them to ask me for seggs, not other way around :(
don't believe so, wasn't Vren's style of writing don;t remember it being in LR1 either.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So I never got real far with the "original" (Lab Rats 2). Should I wrap up playing that first or just jump into this?

Like it SEEMS to just be an improved version of it without changing the core story and just adds to it? Just hoping to clarify.

JabbyMcJabs

Aug 5, 2017
So I never got real far with the "original" (Lab Rats 2). Should I wrap up playing that first or just jump into this?

Like it SEEMS to just be an improved version of it without changing the core story and just adds to it? Just hoping to clarify.
You should just jump to this, it is just a vastly improved and expanded version that's otherwise the same story wise.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
still irritating I didn't release unlocking serum traite was mastery 1 don't know why, usually notice things like that.

at this point in time, except for the taboo path for jen and liliy the vanilla content is pretty much the vanilla game plus the Mod, this will change as plans to align story lines to make a more consistent story are planned.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
how to unlock the obedience serum testing event with Stephanie? She just test tier 1 serums and the event does not trigger

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
how to unlock the obedience serum testing event with Stephanie? She just test tier 1 serums and the event does not trigger
always happens soon after talking to Nora the first time for me, don't remember if I had to start testing the serum. or not. since I never do the paid route not sure of its path.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Don't need the 1.0 mastery part
1.0 mastery is literally "you've finished researching it for the first time" mastery level lmao. Yeah, you need that 1.0 mastery part.

Once the trait is in the "Master Existing Traits" column, is when it's wasteful to choose those traits to spend research points on, since they are more easily mastered through giving the serums to people or through "Test a serum trait" with your head researcher once that's unlocked.
It's not a waste. It depends on the flaw chance and game progress. Example: the trait that lets you add an extra trait past the limit (high capacity design?) has a starting mutation chance (I don't remember what the game actually calls it) of 150%. Doing extra research on that till it's at least sub-100% is super worthwhile early on for money generation. Later on it might be sub-optimal, but never a waste.

To the devs/modders/whatever you want to be called: I can give a pass to only being able to flirt/compliment/etc. each girl once a time period because realism, even though that makes the game more grindy in a way that wasn't necessary, but changing the energy bar from xx/xx stamina to percentage is an objectively stupid move.

Reactions: eldoen

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
don't believe so, wasn't Vren's style of writing don;t remember it being in LR1 either.
They could in vanilla LR2 if they got slutty and horny enough and took over, which becomes increasingly rare as obedience trends higher through most normal play actions. To fix that, I hacked a bit into my personal game that allows me to turn over control if they beg when I threaten to quit before they've cum. Should be pretty easy to add to the mod if you guys haven't done something like that already

Jennifer's morning wake up event could lead to her breaking foreplay taboo with handjobs, oral with blowjobs, and even vaginal. I don't recall if she ever broke anal herself. Could be the mod nixed all of that if someone thought the taboos needed reinforcement

egib

Apr 21, 2017
always happens soon after talking to Nora the first time for me, don't remember if I had to start testing the serum. or not. since I never do the paid route not sure of its path.
I have unlocked the university and researched few of Nora design but it does not trigger

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I have unlocked the university and researched few of Nora design but it does not trigger
may be gated behind Love, sluttiness, not at a station I can look at code currently. but most of stephs. advancing tiers were sluttiness based on Vrens side.

AmSidar

Nov 10, 2020
How do you import wardrobe?
I put the file in the wardrobes folder yet I cant import it into the game. It always says file not found.

NWM I just noticed that the format completely changed. No wonder old wardrobe files cant be imported.

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a basic list of each characters' branching routes? I'm not sure what my options are for each unique person.

thecube2

Feb 17, 2019
They could in vanilla LR2 if they got slutty and horny enough and took over, which becomes increasingly rare as obedience trends higher through most normal play actions. To fix that, I hacked a bit into my personal game that allows me to turn over control if they beg when I threaten to quit before they've cum. Should be pretty easy to add to the mod if you guys haven't done something like that already

Jennifer's morning wake up event could lead to her breaking foreplay taboo with handjobs, oral with blowjobs, and even vaginal. I don't recall if she ever broke anal herself. Could be the mod nixed all of that if someone thought the taboos needed reinforcement
Which file did you modify to get that? That would be a good one to know.

And it's a shame the mod does not allow that anymore. Them breaking taboos by themselves would be pretty neat tbqhwy

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes