4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
sigh according to github seems like the past month has been bug fixes and grammatical fixes, no new content :(
So, the spoiler below contains my original post about future content. Little did I realize these guys have a roadmap... on their discord... which is publicly accessible... Yes, it hurts being this braindead at times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roadmap:

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So, the spoiler below contains my original post about future content. Little did I realize these guys have a roadmap... on their discord... which is publicly accessible... Yes, it hurts being this braindead at times.

Roadmap:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you so much for this!!!

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
There's a reason no guides exist for this game...
Because you as the player can go about many many different ways to get the a desired out come.
The size of the walk-through would be massive and extremely time intensive to compile, every path and ever methodology to travel those paths.
The various combinations of drugs manufacturing alone would be in double digits of pages if not more.
With games like this one it better to show a basic this is how x can be done, than follow this path to get to x.
jm2c...

Reactions: bloodbus

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
It depends. Camila hasn't had her story written where you can cure her infertility. Erica isn't technically infertile, but because of how negative her fertility score is she gets the label.

Follow up question, Who's Ellie and how do I meet her?

Edit: The event you mentioned did happen without me meeting Ellie.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Follow up question, Who's Ellie and how do I meet her?
Ellie will be your IT girl. She will be "introduced" when you reach mastery with your first nanobot research. It's a scripted even so just keep playing after you mastered that nanobot research and after a while it will trigger. Just work as it triggers only when you are at work.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That never happened, I've mastered them all.
def ellie_start_intro_note_requirement():
if time_of_day != 2 or day % 7 != 2:
return False
return fetish_serum_unlock_count() >= 1 and get_fetish_basic_serum().mastery_level > 3.0 and mc.business.head_researcher

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
def ellie_start_intro_note_requirement():
if time_of_day != 2 or day % 7 != 2:
return False
return fetish_serum_unlock_count() >= 1 and get_fetish_basic_serum().mastery_level > 3.0 and mc.business.head_researcher
not sure how to use this, I get I have to put it into the console, but that's about it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
not sure how to use this, I get I have to put it into the console, but that's about it.
No, it's not like that, i just pasted the section that shows what triggers the encounter. What might have happened is that you didn't hire her and thus forget about her. (You see Ellie tries to blackmail you and at first you don't know her name or story. So it's not the nicest of starts.) Or possibly you had maxed out your employee count the time it was trying to trigger and had no space to hire her. Always keep a slot open until you had Ellie.

Either way, you are boned then. Without Ellie there is no IT options, and no extra traits for nanobots, as far as i'm aware.

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
No, it's not like that, i just pasted the section that shows what triggers the encounter. What might have happened is that you didn't hire her and thus forget about her. (You see Ellie tries to blackmail you and at first you don't know her name or story. So it's not the nicest of starts.) Or possibly you had maxed out your employee count the time it was trying to trigger and had no space to hire her. Always keep a slot open until you had Ellie.

Either way, you are boned then. Without Ellie there is no IT options, and no extra traits for nanobots, as far as i'm aware.
Thing is I got the nanobots I just don't have her, so idk what's going on. I also did eventually get the event with Erica aswell.

Krew

May 5, 2017
I'm unsure if this has ever been brought up. So during the first interview event with Jennifer, if you help her design a custom outfit, a 'Max: Slut' number is helpfully affixed to the save outfit button. Is there a reason this isn't a standard feature across all the outfit builders?

DEVIL515

Jul 10, 2017
use save edit to edit save now it not let me load them it ask me if i trust save i click yes but still not loading just go back to save screen bug maybe ?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
use save edit to edit save now it not let me load them it ask me if i trust save i click yes but still not loading just go back to save screen bug maybe ?
Save files most likely include the desktop name (or some other bit of unique info) as an idsntifier, which is why the warning popped up. Most Ren'Py games are simple enough that you can modify variables in a save editor without consequence, but LR2 is more akin to a game engine and could be using checksums in it's save files. Unless you know what you're doing you shouldn't use a save editor for modifications.

If you intended to cheat, you can use the built-in cheat menu (press "x") that has hard limits on values you can change to prevent any potential crash. Additionally, all variables can be safely modified through Ren'Py's dev console.

You should post your save file here and to the LR2 discord to see if anyone might be able to salvage it for you. Chances are it might just be a simple error that's easily rectified.

Edit: I'd advised against anyone using a save editor for Ren'Py. Instead, you can use URM (Universal Ren'Py Mod) which performs like an advanced console.

Last edited:

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
Ok so are some girls just unable to have actual sex yet? Or am I missing something? Because some girls I can't do anything past groping or past foreplay stuff

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes