4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

NCricket42

Aug 8, 2018
same old...
try CCleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner
after you deinstalled that scam with "Revo Uninstaller" and it's bunch of remains in your registry.
I had only once a short issue after this treatment but got soon after another IP via intermittend change with contracted provider.
BUT, thats no Python issue nor game related, but you know that...
Appreciate it. Those plus driver reinstalls + restart seems to have fixed it.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
As a request: I don't suppose we could tone down Ellie's accent a little. I have to puzzle out what she says and it gets quite intrusive.

Personally, I always find that less is more when it comes to accents. Drop enough hints that the reader gets the general idea and then let their imagination fill in the rest.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
As a request: I don't suppose we could tone down Ellie's accent a little. I have to puzzle out what she says and it gets quite intrusive.

Personally, I always find that less is more when it comes to accents. Drop enough hints that the reader gets the general idea and then let their imagination fill in the rest.
There's a way to turn it off (I just don't remember how). I do agree that simply stating that she says things with a twang is good enough for me. Deciphering accents is annoying to me in any reading context

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
is there a cheat way to add clarity?
Ensure the console is enable (open the file at the following address: . . .\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11\Renpy\common\00console and set "config.console" on line 108 to "true" without quotes).

When in game, hit "shift + o" and type the following into the console:
Code:
mc.free_clarity = 10000000
This amount of clarity is more than enough to ensure you can do everything that requires it and is currently available.

the in game cheats have all the thingies. just remember there are cheats for company, for the mc and for the selected person you are talking to so you might not have seen it.
This option also works but your clarity is capped at 1,000,000. The spoiler below contains images highlighting where to find the cheat menu (you can also hit "x" on the keyboard) and where the clarity cheat is. Additionally, the following values are capped to some value in the cheat menu:
  • All attributes, skills, and sex skills are capped at 20
  • Energy and max energy are capped at 400
  • Arousal is capped at 100

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning:
Setting variables via the console to higher values can lead to unintended behavior or data overflow. The game does not perform any safety checks to ensure that the calculations it performs will result in positive values.

***USE WITH CAUTION***

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
sigh according to github seems like the past month has been bug fixes and grammatical fixes, no new content :(

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Ensure the console is enable (open the file at the following address: . . .\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11\Renpy\common\00console and set "config.console" on line 108 to "true" without quotes).

When in game, hit "shift + o" and type the following into the console:
Code:
mc.free_clarity = 10000000
This amount of clarity is more than enough to ensure you can do everything that requires it and is currently available.

This option also works but your clarity is capped at 1,000,000. The spoiler below contains images highlighting where to find the cheat menu (you can also hit "x" on the keyboard) and where the clarity cheat is. Additionally, the following values are capped to some value in the cheat menu:
  • All attributes, skills, and sex skills are capped at 20
  • Energy and max energy are capped at 400
  • Arousal is capped at 100

Warning:
Setting variables via the console to higher values can lead to unintended behavior or data overflow. The game does not perform any safety checks to ensure that the calculations it performs will result in positive values.

***USE WITH CAUTION***
dev console should be on by default, there was an issue in the config that certain things had to be exposed to early python that turned it off for a bit, but all that has been resolved. although don't think a updated aio has been released.

Natsu7Drag

May 30, 2023
Hey, would it be possible to add an option to the cheat menu to reduce the person's weight because I found the height but not the weight

May 30, 2019
Hey, would it be possible to add an option to the cheat menu to reduce the person's weight because I found the height but not the weight
As far as I remember (haven't got the game installed right now, waiting for a new update), you can alter body size and height, with both options being close to each other.
And you can develop serums which affect weight, as well. Late-game, you could very easily produce an advanced serum with tonnes of effects that include making someone short, fat, and booby; along with repeating the effects over time.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
As far as I remember (haven't got the game installed right now, waiting for a new update), you can alter body size and height, with both options being close to each other.
And you can develop serums which affect weight, as well. Late-game, you could very easily produce an advanced serum with tonnes of effects that include making someone short, fat, and booby; along with repeating the effects over time.
There should be an option called "body type" in the cheat menu. This is what defines the appearance of a character and only has 3 string values: "thin body", "standard_body", and "curvy body".

Alternatively, the following console command should work (I'll test it later when I have time)(case sensitive):
Code:
the_person.body_type = "thin_body"
the_person.body_type = "standard_body"
the_person.body_type = "curvy_body"
The identifier "the_person" requires that you interact with the target character. However, if you know the character name then you can use that as the identifier instead.

Also, keep in mind that weight values (the integer value) change naturally, so don't be surprised if a character changes body types. I don't know the exact ranges for the body types, but the overall weight range is ~95 lb - ~205 lb.

FungalDust

Jan 31, 2023
It depends. Camila hasn't had her story written where you can cure her infertility. Erica isn't technically infertile, but because of how negative her fertility score is she gets the label.

damn someone needs to create a guide both all possible outcomes, never new she could have that different path

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
damn someone needs to create a guide both all possible outcomes, never new she could have that different path
From what I can tell it just results in her path being reset. The original character that was created is replaced with a new one and you can start from scratch.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes