4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

silveryiris

May 6, 2018
Can anyone give advice on how to update the Beta? I tried "git pull origin develop" and it said I needed to give an email?
Thanks in advance

$ git pull origin develop
remote: Enumerating objects: 166, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (166/166), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (96/96), done.
remote: Total 166 (delta 87), reused 133 (delta 70), pack-reused 0
Receiving objects: 100% (166/166), 598.82 KiB | 611.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (87/87), completed with 17 local objects.
From
* branch develop -> FETCH_HEAD
+ 55d4efb1b...4eca227e8 develop -> origin/develop (forced update)
Committer identity unknown

*** Please tell me who you are.

Run

git config --global user.email "you@example.com"
git config --global user.name "Your Name"

to set your account's default identity.
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

fatal: unable to auto-detect email address
1. Check the local branch , Make sure your current branch is develop.

> git branch

2. Force reset to commit 4eca227e8 , it will revert your local changes if any.

> git reset --hard 4eca227e8

or force reset to latest HEAD from last fetch

>git reset --hard origin/develop

3. After resolved the branch forced update , you can normally pull new commits from now on.

> git fetch -p

> git pull

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
If you want something non-cmd line (but still has options to do so) look at TortoiseGit - gives right click context options within File Explorer and can pull and keep my local copy myself that way and even have my own local edits and commits that dont push to the official repository.

Reactions: Thronico

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Just started a new game with this new version and I don't have to option to talk to Stephanie about upgrading the serums. I'm stuck on tier 1 without the ability to ask her about nora. It used to be there was an option that would show how much love she needed but its not even there.
If you research the data you have to about 5% or under then the option will pop up its essential to get the percentages down then it will trigger the response/option to go to Nora but if you have lots of unresearched data it does not trigger. It is also triggered by the day ie day 7-8 etc

UnknownClient22

Apr 22, 2022
I think they meant "workplace" (company), not "computer". I think it should be available from the start, just look for the other company/business/enterprise on the world map, that should be it.
Thx for your reply first. I have tried to wander in the city map , but failed to found any new place except the strip club. May you show me one screenshot or sth to point out that place?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Bug report?

I'm playing the full version from OP.
So the issue with Ashley (Steph sis). She gave me first serum via coffe surprise. Since I had already too many producers, I reassigned her to "RnD". And... that's it. At the end of the week I've got "guess this is it" MC reaction and no futher content. After that I slowly went through her sub events and unlocked all sex poses.
Also reassigned her back to production dep, but it changed nothing.
That's it.

Sep 21, 2019
I remember one time I had to delete the .rpyc files to solve a problem.
"find . -name '*.rpyc' -delete; git pull;" instead of just "git pull" is what I do now.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Thx for your reply first. I have tried to wander in the city map , but failed to found any new place except the strip club. May you show me one screenshot or sth to point out that place?
You're looking for mother's workplace right? She works at Vandenberg LTD. Should be unlocked from the start. It is in the downtown area, bottom left hexagon. You visit and select "Approach Receptionist". Then you select whom to summon/speak with.

Reactions: ZacariasF100
Apr 21, 2018
You're looking for mother's workplace right? She works at Vandenberg LTD. Should be unlocked from the start. It is in the downtown area, bottom left hexagon. You visit and select "Approach Receptionist". Then you select whom to summon/speak with.
Played on the develop beta branch last night, can confirm the location is no longer unlocked from the start; presumably it would be unlocked after advancing mom's storyline to when the MC is prompted to meet her boss

Reactions: SenPC

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Played on the develop beta branch last night, can confirm the location is no longer unlocked from the start; presumably it would be unlocked after advancing mom's storyline to when the MC is prompted to meet her boss
For me it makes more sense to have that unlocked from the start, wouldn't a guy know where his mom works?

Reactions: ZacariasF100

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Does anybody know where/what I would change to alter "cooldowns" on crisis? Wanna make it so there is a shorter cooldown on recruiting mother/daughter events

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
Is there any mod that disables events that randomly break family member's taboos? Like morning crisis events where you end up having to grope your half-naked sister or mom sucking you off in the morning?

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
Is there any mod that disables events that randomly break family member's taboos? Like morning crisis events where you end up having to grope your half-naked sister or mom sucking you off in the morning?
In your room you can set the percentage of morning crisis events and crisis events, even to zero. It is behind the menu point Change Event Occurrance. I hope that helps...

Reactions: BillieJeans

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
In your room you can set the percentage of morning crisis events and crisis events, even to zero. It is behind the menu point Change Event Occurrance. I hope that helps...
It helps, and I've already done it. I just don't think it's an actual fix I'm looking for.

I don't mind random events. Hell, they're a rather significant part of the game. I just don't want absurd, immersion breaking situations where I'm forced to participate in an act and then get a whole talk how inappropriate it is - especially when I wasn't the one doing anything in the first place. All I want is just an option to not break the taboo.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It helps, and I've already done it. I just don't think it's an actual fix I'm looking for.

I don't mind random events. Hell, they're a rather significant part of the game. I just don't want absurd, immersion breaking situations where I'm forced to participate in an act and then get a whole talk how inappropriate it is - especially when I wasn't the one doing anything in the first place. All I want is just an option to not break the taboo.
Not sure if the MOD Settings list has those events, but it wouldn't hurt to check. There are some notable inconsistencies in how certain events and dialogue play out - could contribute reports or even fixes if you have the time and inclination.

Apr 21, 2018
crisis events all have a requirement function, like "lazy morning" in /game/crisis/lazy_morning_crisis.rpy, you can edit the conditions to change how can be triggered.
Code:
    def lazy_morning_crisis_requirement():
        if mc.is_home and mc.business.is_weekend and builtins.len(people_in_mc_home()) > 0:
            return True
        return False
They will have to do a refactor and remaster of the old crisis at some point though, a lot of it doesn't work with the new additions

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
Not sure if the MOD Settings list has those events, but it wouldn't hurt to check. There are some notable inconsistencies in how certain events and dialogue play out - could contribute reports or even fixes if you have the time and inclination.
I haven't seen an option to disable those, no.

crisis events all have a requirement function, like "lazy morning" in /game/crisis/lazy_morning_crisis.rpy, you can edit the conditions to change how can be triggered.
Code:
    def lazy_morning_crisis_requirement():
        if mc.is_home and mc.business.is_weekend and builtins.len(people_in_mc_home()) > 0:
            return True
        return False
They will have to do a refactor and remaster of the old crisis at some point though, a lot of it doesn't work with the new additions
So, there's no easy way. Thank you.

Bennbutton

Nov 13, 2020
1. Check the local branch , Make sure your current branch is develop.

> git branch

2. Force reset to commit 4eca227e8 , it will revert your local changes if any.

> git reset --hard 4eca227e8

or force reset to latest HEAD from last fetch

>git reset --hard origin/develop

3. After resolved the branch forced update , you can normally pull new commits from now on.

> git fetch -p

> git pull
Thank you, it seems to have worked. To update from now on use

> git fetch -p

> git pull

rather than what it says on the page 1 instructions?

silveryiris

May 6, 2018
Thank you, it seems to have worked. To update from now on use

> git fetch -p

> git pull

rather than what it says on the page 1 instructions?

> git pull origin develop

Above command will fetch remote develop branch and update your local branch by merge,

It will get the same result as git fetch than git pull works.

I uesd to fetch first , just personal preferences.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
the event itself have check to ensure taboos arent broken.
for ex. this is the lazy morning event..
Code:
if the_person.sluttiness > 50 and not the_person.has_taboo("sucking_cock") and the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("morning_cuddle", 0) > 0:
it will not happened if any of these is true;
1. mom sluttiness < 50
2. still have cock sucking taboo
3. Never go through this event yet.

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
the event itself have check to ensure taboos arent broken.
for ex. this is the lazy morning event..
Code:
if the_person.sluttiness > 50 and not the_person.has_taboo("sucking_cock") and the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("morning_cuddle", 0) > 0:
it will not happened if any of these is true;
1. mom sluttiness < 50
2. still have cock sucking taboo
3. Never go through this event yet.
Well, not all events respect all taboos. "mom_morning_surprise" breaks handjob taboo, for example. Hell, it does it by design - it checks if it's still up, and if it is, some part of the event plays in a different way.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes