4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Hates cheating on men (and incest, for relatives) can also give you a minor sluttiness penalty when you initiate the sex.
That's right. The inverse is true too, at least for Cheating on Men. Characters with "Loves Cheating on Men" get a bonus to sluttiness.
Family members with "Loves Incest" get some additional choices when breaking Taboos and talking about it the next day.

Infernobot9000

Sep 2, 2018
Have a bit of an issue that just cropped up. When I try to run the beta version through renpy, I keep getting this error message. System's linux, btw, but the error seems to be with the game, and not with renpy or my system. A little help?

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
So i've bought the club. What do i have to do to get the BdSM room?
First promote one of the strippers to the Manager position, then wait until she asks you to hire waitresses. After you hire those she'll talk to you about special BDSM shows. You will be able to get the construction company to build you the room through the Phone menu.

Reactions: Orieni01

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
or if someone has a late game save, i would be happy with that as well
There is a Cheat menu that you can use to set their Love and Sluttiness higher. You can ask your family members to become your girlfriends at 60 Love. Then you just need to follow the pretty obvious hints.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
not an issue of stats being off. its a matter of it says "Requires: positive incest opinion"
There are plenty of other options.
1st pic attached is a screenshot of my old save. She dislikes Incest in that one and there are plenty of other options. I did have anal sex with her in this save, though, because that's required to pass the first dialogue that you can see on the 2nd screenshot.
2nd pic is a screen of a fresh save with her Love and Sluttiness maxed out with cheats. You can see that maxing out Obedience would also let you make her your girlfriend.
As for the 3rd pic, it's the Opinions menu that allows you to cheat their Likes/Dislikes to whatever you want. Set Incest to Likes/Loves and Bob's your uncle.

Also, all of that said, convincing your family members to become your girlfriends will switch their family specific Flirt dialogue to the generic lovey-dovey version. I, personally, found that a bit of a downgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Craving

ZackEr

Aug 6, 2016
used this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. tried to fix with gpt, but new errors appear, maybe I need a specific version of RenPy?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2023
I don't really get what's the point of working on this "Reformulate", besides the initial content they added all the new stuff is just some boring serum grindfest. This game needs more visual changes, more character models, hairstyles and clothes, not another pointless serum trait, when the game can literally be played without using serums (besides selling them) at all.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
I don't really get what's the point of working on this "Reformulate", besides the initial content they added all the new stuff is just some boring serum grindfest. This game needs more visual changes, more character models, hairstyles and clothes, not another pointless serum trait, when the game can literally be played without using serums (besides selling them) at all.
I'm pretty sure that it's an open project so you're able to make your own additions.

Character models are in the process of being overhauled, there were a couple of previews some pages back.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper
Jun 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure that it's an open project so you're able to make your own additions.

Character models are in the process of being overhauled, there were a couple of previews some pages back.
IIRC it was one of Vren's plans and he is gone so... unless there was some other graphical overhaul I haven't heard about.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
not an issue of stats being off. its a matter of it says "Requires: positive incest opinion"
I'm currently playing from the Dec23, but unless something got seriously screwed up you should be able to get them into a trance and use that to change their opinion on incest. Weaken it from hates/dislikes down to no opinion, then inspire new positive sexual opinion : incest. In the dec23 version, there were also paths to do so if their obedience was high enough or if they were pregnant.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes