4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

silveryiris

May 6, 2018
I have now attempted to download and compile the beta version, it's throwing a type error. I'm guessing I'll have to wait for the next stable release whenever that comes around.
Make sure your Renpy SDK is version 8.1.3 ( renpy-8.1.3-sdk ).

Renpy 8.2 will get errors on the game start.

Reactions: Jaxter

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
What are those additional positions? Copy pasting a position and calling it dildoing instead of fingering is not a new position.
It's called "using existing assets to their fullest." Just like the threesomes technically are, if you ignore all the text involved - which is actually the more important part of presentation, considering how limited the posing is, but never that mind altogether.

Again, why are you even wasting your time if you clearly don't enjoy this game? There's tons of others out there, find something that you get your rocks off to instead of complaining about things you get for free. Especially when it's about highly subjective things that make your complaints sound... inane, at best.

Reactions: HardDeterminist

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
I don't really get what's the point of working on this "Reformulate", besides the initial content they added all the new stuff is just some boring serum grindfest. This game needs more visual changes, more character models, hairstyles and clothes, not another pointless serum trait, when the game can literally be played without using serums (besides selling them) at all.
Someone mentioned it and you saw the answer but I'll be adding more so you understand the scope. Someone is actively re-doing all of the renders, all of the positions, all of the bodytypes, all of the faces, and all of the clothing for that These won't be the exact same as currently in the game, as Vren never shared the files or the references for the faces / bodies / positions, so some tweaking will also need to happen coding wise so that the clothing fits.
But just so you understand, last time the person in charge spoke of this, they were done of about 50 000 rendering images. And they were far from done. So you can imagine why it takes so much time. Of course, it's not full renders like VN type stuff where they need to render a whole 1920x1080 scene with the environnement and the male and stuff. But still you can see why and how it takes a lot of time to do.

The endgoal, apart from having newer better visuals, will also be that we will know all the references used for the faces, clothing and can have the exact position files, so, it will enable us to pitch in and create newer positions, add newer clothing (like I would love to see pantyhose, stockings are great but pantyhose...) and bodytypes all that. And there are some positions that are already being thought of by the person in charge, like thighfuck for example.

Hope you understand now the scope of it, and also understand that it IS being currently worked on. So don't lose hope on that.

I hope more things about corruption,NTR or public use so on.Because the main theme may be using SERUMs to make a good lady into a bad slut.It is meaningless that U just play pure love as a sim game when the developers and modders created so great SERUM mechanics.
Yes. I've just finished yesterday an endgame serum that increases serum tolerance to be way higher, that I've submitted to be added to the dev branch (and a recent update also changed the serum tolerance to be randomized for most characters -except some unique ones -from 0 to 4, and capped at 4.)
And once I feel more comfortable with coding, I have plans to make more corruption scenes such as blackmailing employees to fuck their relatives (with or without them knowing they may be fucking their son or friend) or have the husband watch you fuck her, or using (spoiler from a pretty endgame stuff)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I cannot promise that I will be able to understand the code well enough for that, it's just what I want / hope to do. I've pitched lots of ideas, both here and in the Discord in the Game-Request channel, if not me, maybe someone else might get there eventually. Just know that you're not alone and people may be working on it.

Alternative method:
1. Download the 09.23 (aka master) version here;
2. Open the "game" folder, delete all the rpa files except character_images.rpa;
3. Go to the LR2Mods GitGud page, search for "branches", download "develop";
4. Copy the content of the "game" folder from develop to 09.23.

That should be it. Now you have an "updated" 09.23 version, aka develop/beta. You could do the same for the dec23 version.
Some people that have gone the AIO + Dec23 (or Dev) branch have had trouble and had to delete more than just the RPAs. For that reason I believe that it's better to just use the RenPy SDK, and as SwissCheese said it above, it must IMPERATIVELY BE 8.1.3, as 8.2.0 will result in crashing at start, not even allowing to play the game.

I thought it was a new feature, not a bug :)
Anyway, the dec23content has its own branch, you can download it and repeat the steps described above to see if the bug (?) has been fixed.
No, from what I remember, usually before if you had high flirt response it would (often) start a dialogue where the woman asks if you want to fuck her. So I believe it may be a bug or something like that.

I think it's a mistake. Lab Rats 2 is a great sandbox, but current modder team trying to turns it to mediocre VN. It would be better to focus on events, clothing, add some new NPC reactions, new punishments, and so on. I would remove all non-random NPCs in general, along with the entire storyline. The story is boring, not interesting, some of the story NPCs (Cara, Gabrielle) are generally fat and unattractive. If all efforts were put into more advanced behavior of random NPCs, the game would be much more interesting and replayable.
I have to disagree with you on a lot of things. First, storylines are not that bad, some of them I do very much like. I get that they may not be for everyone's taste though, and it's okay, it can never please everyone. Some of them you can bypass already, like the Nora storyline for the serum tier increase, you can just pay instead of going through Nora's story. Or also not have Sarah in the game either for the HR position. And I know there's plans to make it so Ellie the IT girl isn't necessary either so that any randomized character can be able to fill her IT position. The idea of letting the player have the freedom to choose is one of the goals of the current "team". It's just that, when you write a story, you don't just first put a " Else then unlock this ", you first write your story, and then you put the outcomes and choices / alternate ways. So yeah, it may seem like the game is trying to trap you in the story, but it has stuff allowing you to bypass it. But some stories may have more bypass choices in the months to come.

For the rest of the content, there are people focusing on clothing, like I said above. It just takes time to render / test all that. People also are working on new features, new gameplay options, new scenes (that aren't storylines). And it gets added alright, if you follow the Dev branch you know there's almost daily updates in the code. In fact, there is way more updates to these types of content than to storylines. Also, you have to understand, the people working on storylines are not necessarily the same ones that do work on the gameplay features. Some of the storylines are Starbuck's,

" generally fat ". That's classy... Well, tell you what, if you hate it, there is an option to change the body types at the start of the game for randomized characters, there's the gym option for non randomized character when you get under 70kg they will be " Standard bodytype ", and also a Cheat option on the bottom you can click when you talk to someone if you want it to be instant without the gym stuff, that allows you to change their bodytype. So that way, you never have to witness in the game what an IRL real woman's body may look like. :oops:

But there are all those things you mentioned in the game already.
Sluttiness is the corruption meter, with the girls dressing more and more whorishly and jumping your bones at every opportunity. The whole point of serums is mind control and shaping girls how you like. You want an insatiable bimbo slut? The game has got a serum for that.
Some girls have boyfriends/husbands that they can shit talk during your encounters and you can even get caught with a girl and keep fucking her while she moans about choosing your dick over her boyfriend. There is even cuckold pregnancy.
Public use is also pretty extensive. There is public sex and free use of your employees.
One thing you're right about is that it is indeed meaningless if YOU, ZacariasF100 in particular, are playing it as just a pure love simulator and not engaging in the aforementioned mechanics.
I think I understand what he means. And I agree with the lack of options regarding corruption / " NTR " stuff. It's not " just him not playing the game as intended". Basically, yes, you can corrupt people. But you can almost never see the results that it has with men around. She cheats with you and you get caught by the husband ? No dialogues with him afterwards, at most you will get a notification that they divorced. And that's it. What about relatives ? Nothing. No scenes where the husband is furious that she cheated with you, or asking you why she changed that much, or that you tell him you can arrange his marriage / blackmailing him (maybe asking for money, or for other stuff, IDK). No scenes with any significant other male of a woman (like a son, a cousin, a friend, an uncle, IDK, you name it) that would be interested to change the stats of the aforementioned woman or to revert them, or ask you why she is changing so much. They may shit-talk their husband, but there is close to no option to have interactions that includes them, positively or negatively.

Freeuse is, afaik, only for you in the company. There may be some scene with other employees (I'm not sure if a freeuse woman can be used by other women, haven't tried it much) but you cannot tell a woman to be freeuse for men, to have gangbangs / bukkake, or to service the mailman that would brings the supplies ordered by employees, stuff like that. There's one scene where you can tell an employee to seduce an investor, but you don't see the scene, can't interact, you just tell her to seduce him, it fades and he comes back happy and that's it.

It's like if the MCU for Infinity War and Endgame said " Oh yeah we have that big villain " but then almost never shows him interacting and you learn by some other people that he decimated 50% of the population, but you never saw it happen, nor could interact with him. Yes, technically, " that " happened. But in a sandbox where interaction is king, if there is no option that it matters / is interactable / have a use, then it doesn't really matter much that it happened.

The most you can get is with the Jennifer's stuff. Both from the NTR event at night (needs to be activated in the bedroom MOD settings) that is very limited in what you can do or have, and her boss storyline, which is, being a storyline, not very repeatable (unless you use console commands). Maybe in the future there will be scenes about her being a slut for the boss / coworkers that will be repeatable, but so far there's not. The most repeatable scene from that is when she tells you she has a meeting with a client and ask advice about her clothing. Which once again, you still don't have a follow up, she doesn't tell you how it went, you never hear if she got fucked or not, and even less are able to witness it.

There is a lot that can be improved to feel as if indeed, your corruption does affect them with everyone and not just with you, and has lingering impacts on their relationships that calls for more interesting scenes, instead of just a few lines with no further scenes. Basically, lots of leeway in improvement to have the world feels as a world and not as other men almost don't exist.

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
Sluttiness is the corruption meter, with the girls dressing more and more whorishly and jumping your bones at every opportunity. The whole point of serums is mind control and shaping girls how you like. You want an insatiable bimbo slut? The game has got a serum for that.
Some girls have boyfriends/husbands that they can shit talk during your encounters and you can even get caught with a girl and keep fucking her while she moans about choosing your dick over her boyfriend. There is even cuckold pregnancy.
Public use is also pretty extensive. There is public sex and free use of your employees.
One thing you're right about is that it is indeed meaningless if YOU, ZacariasF100 in particular, are playing it as just a pure love simulator and not engaging in the aforementioned mechanics.
U may be some too sensitive or my words just hit u. May I offer you my sincerest apologies.

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
No, from what I remember, usually before if you had high flirt response it would (often) start a dialogue where the woman asks if you want to fuck her. So I believe it may be a bug or something like that.
Yes, and I'm still scratching my head about why flirt_response_mid still works properly but flirt_response_high (and for that matter flirt_response_affair) don't. I suspect the answer is in changes that were made to Personality_ren.py, but I've been fiddling around in it and still haven't identified what the exact problem is. (And for whatever reason Sapphire won't let me create an account that would let me post a note on the gitgud page, so I'm complaining here instead.)

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Yes, and I'm still scratching my head about why flirt_response_mid still works properly but flirt_response_high (and for that matter flirt_response_affair) don't. I suspect the answer is in changes that were made to Personality_ren.py, but I've been fiddling around in it and still haven't identified what the exact problem is. (And for whatever reason Sapphire won't let me create an account that would let me post a note on the gitgud page, so I'm complaining here instead.)
If you're unable to get a Sapphire account you might want to head out to the LR2 Reformulate Discord then (there's a link in the first post of this topic or in the GitGud page of LR2 Reformulate) and there's a " bug report " chan there on the server that is used quite often. It's easier to communicate than from the Git stuff, although Git is easier to ask for merging fixes and stuff like that. You might also see what are the other bugs already posted there and if there's a fix / way around it. In the end, we can talk all we want here but the best stuff lies on the Discord Server as it allows for better and easier communication hence faster and better / more accurate responses :p

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Make sure your Renpy SDK is version 8.1.3 ( renpy-8.1.3-sdk ).

Renpy 8.2 will get errors on the game start.
8.2.0 is the one linked in the Original Post's "how to access the beta" so is what I used. Thank you for informing me, will be trying out 8.1.3.

Edit: Running 8.1.3 over 8.2 at least doesn't give the type error. I shall call this a MASSIVE SUCCESS, thank you kindly not only for providing a fix that might work, but one that actually works, and move on to tinkering with deleting stuff that pinktoiletpaper recommended.
So thank you. works.

Alternative method:
1. Download the 09.23 (aka master) version here;
2. Open the "game" folder, delete all the rpa files except character_images.rpa;
3. Go to the LR2Mods GitGud page, search for "branches", download "develop";
4. Copy the content of the "game" folder from develop to 09.23.

That should be it. Now you have an "updated" 09.23 version, aka develop/beta. You could do the same for the dec23 version.
Downloading, deleting some files, and moving some files into the folder seems a lot easier than getting the SDK, learning how it works, getting git, learning how that works, gitting the beta into the SDK folder, getting the SDK folder to launch the beta.
So thank you, I will definitely try this too when I'm done trying the SDK8.1.3 so I can sate my sunk-cost fallacy.

Edit: This was also a massive success, and so easy. A few other files was in the develop-branch that I had to overwrite in the base game, but no sitch. This worked out like a charm, and I don't have to deal with the SDK launcher. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
8.2.0 is the one linked in the Original Post's "how to access the beta" so is what I used. Thank you for informing me, will be trying out 8.1.3.

Edit: Running 8.1.3 over 8.2 at least doesn't give the type error. I shall call this a MASSIVE SUCCESS, thank you kindly not only for providing a fix that might work, but one that actually works, and move on to tinkering with deleting stuff that pinktoiletpaper recommended.
So thank you. works.

Downloading, deleting some files, and moving some files into the folder seems a lot easier than getting the SDK, learning how it works, getting git, learning how that works, gitting the beta into the SDK folder, getting the SDK folder to launch the beta.
So thank you, I will definitely try this too when I'm done trying the SDK8.1.3 so I can sate my sunk-cost fallacy.

Edit: This was also a massive success, and so easy. A few other files waas in the develop-branch that I had to overwrite in the base game, but no sitch. This worked out like a charm, and I don't have to deal with the SDK launcher. Thank you.
The original post sends to the RenPy page, which true gives you the 8.2.0, but understand that when the post was done / edited, RenPy 8.2.0 wasn't out yet.

Other than that, downloading from the git stuff isn't complicated. You go to the gitgud page, you make sure on the left it indicates either Dec23 or Dev (depending the one you want) and you click on the blue button and download source code as zip. You unzip it. Then download SDK, unzip it. You get your Dec / Dev folder, and you put it inside the SDK folder. And it's done. I think you had trouble because you had no step by step guide. But otherwise it's pretty straightforward.

And while saying " Deleting files is easier along the way " you might want to rethink that when 2 or 3 hours in, you have an issue that needs you to remove one file, but, by doing so, your save doesn't work anymore because it needs some parameters of the file you deleted, and you go back to re-do another new game. Essentially wasting 2 or 3 hours while it would have took like 2 or 3 minutes more to get the RenPy SDK method working.
Believe me, I've tried both. SDK method is incredibly worth spending a few more minutes to get it working. ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry, I forgot a little, what does it take for mom to have the official position of Job: Office slut in her information? Do I need to allow NTR or can I get such a position for Jennifer without this setting?
what is the right sequence of steps for this?
Sorry, my search skills are not very well developed. I can’t find the right search string, because probably someone has already answered this question.
At least tell me a suitable search string and then I’ll read it myself. Thank you.

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Sorry, I forgot a little, what does it take for mom to have the official position of Job: Office slut in her information? Do I need to allow NTR or can I get such a position for Jennifer without this setting?
what is the right sequence of steps for this?
Sorry, my search skills are not very well developed. I can’t find the right search string, because probably someone has already answered this question.
At least tell me a suitable search string and then I’ll read it myself. Thank you.
I don't think there is that exact position job. What you can find is a job surname (give her an order, ask to change how to adress her, and in the right column if she's your employee and her sluttiness is above 60 the nickname will be available). I've also seen " office slut " during freeuse in dialogues.

I don't recall seeing any office slut official title, and I just searched the code to be sure. Most likely, what you're after, is the Personal Secretary storyline that is sucking the boss and all that. For that to happen you must first help her during the events when she tells you she might get a promotion, and you make her dress more slutty and tell her to use her charms, and to go further.

Technically, at some point, there's a text that says that "you're worried he'll use her and that it would be nice if you were the one to use her". I believe that's the signal that opens up the second route, the one where you can persuade her to leave her job and work for you. But I think it's technically no longer the " office slut " as in " office slut for others " and she becomes an office slut for you. Still, like I said, the official job position is " Personal Secretary " and not " Office Slut ".

Edit : Oh and no, " NTR " doesn't need to be activated in the bedroom MOD settings. " NTR " is just a scene that plays at night for her. Nothing to do with the office storyline.

Ikaanos_citizen

Oct 9, 2022
I have to disagree with you on a lot of things. First, storylines are not that bad, some of them I do very much like. I get that they may not be for everyone's taste though, and it's okay, it can never please everyone. Some of them you can bypass already, like the Nora storyline for the serum tier increase, you can just pay instead of going through Nora's story. Or also not have Sarah in the game either for the HR position. And I know there's plans to make it so Ellie the IT girl isn't necessary either so that any randomized character can be able to fill her IT position. The idea of letting the player have the freedom to choose is one of the goals of the current "team". It's just that, when you write a story, you don't just first put a " Else then unlock this ", you first write your story, and then you put the outcomes and choices / alternate ways. So yeah, it may seem like the game is trying to trap you in the story, but it has stuff allowing you to bypass it. But some stories may have more bypass choices in the months to come.
Perhaps I expressed myself too harshly. For the first time the plot is not bad at all. But the sandbox assumes replayability, and the second, third, or fourth time, scrolling through the same kilobytes of plot text is no longer so interesting. This is a typical problem with visual novels, and here it is greatly aggravated by the need to catch the desired event, which usually occurs only once a week. Also the romantic lines of the storyline NPCs come into strong conflict with what is happening in the game as a whole. The character dreams of someone's tits as a teenager, while having a whole harem of submissive sluts at work. It looks unnatural.

I will give one successful example of a story NPC. This is an inspector coming to check your business. She comes as expected, this event can be caused at any time or avoided altogether, this event does not depend on the relationship with anyone other than the inspector herself. In my opinion, the storyline can be built from such blocks, weakly dependent on the others and available at any time in the story. Maybe I want to start developing the MC nanobots at the very beginning, without waiting for dozens (?) of mandatory interactions with certain NPCs in a certain order. It shouldn't be that owning a strip club is magically linked to your cousin or relationship with the owner of a sex shop. And so on.

" generally fat ". That's classy... Well, tell you what, if you hate it, there is an option to change the body types at the start of the game for randomized characters, there's the gym option for non randomized character when you get under 70kg they will be " Standard bodytype ", and also a Cheat option on the bottom you can click when you talk to someone if you want it to be instant without the gym stuff, that allows you to change their bodytype.
Partially agreed, but at the very first screens of game i choose what types of body i want to see in the game. And that option works, but only for random characters, why it's so difficult to automatically change body types of story NPC's also, according to that what player wants to see? And stripper that weight 90 kilos, wtf is that? Its weird.

So that way, you never have to witness in the game what an IRL real woman's body may look like. :oops:
Dude, it's a game. And it's a porno game. With all of that sepums, mind control, aphrodisiacs and obedience enhancers. It's not a social justic manifest and not a real life like. Yes, i want to jerk off only on young beautyful slim girls, sorry for that.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Is there a way to raise Sluttiness en-mass?

Is there anything that might break from raising people's sluttiness?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018

The Easy difficulty raises baseline Sluttiness across the board. If you immediately max out Sluttiness via cheats, for example, you'll probably skip intermediate states, (random) events and associated dialogue. Key events should trigger in sequence still, but they might happen a lot faster than intended for good flow and consistency if Sluttiness is the only condition.

From what I've seen, it won't break anything crucial, just limits your experience a lot.

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Maybe I want to start developing the MC nanobots at the very beginning, without waiting for dozens (?) of mandatory interactions with certain NPCs in a certain order. It shouldn't be that owning a strip club is magically linked to your cousin or relationship with the owner of a sex shop. And so on.
To take another example of popular sandbox, you can't have a netherite armor in Minecraft without going through some hoops first. So it makes sense that there are some things you can't start right away like the nanobots. Now sure, sometimes the hoops might not be perfectly coherent.

What I forgot to add in my haste to post earlier when I mentioned Starbuck, was that Starbuck write a lot of storylines. And she codes them. But, from my understanding, if she was not adding the storylines, she would not code. Meaning, removing the storylines wouldn't have made room for more sandboxy stuff, you would have just less content. Because it's different people that work on different stuff.

Being tied to sexshop owner kinda makes sense, when you do sex work related stuff, you may knows the ins and outs and places to be. Cousin is also a way for MC to think of searching / going to a stripclub. Now maybe there should be more ways, yeah, that I can totally hear and understand.
But like I said previously though, you don't start to write a story by writing " So if people don't like or want my story then they can do that " before your story is even written. You do your stuff, and then later add another way. That is what is being done and thought for several stories right now. And sure, some might not get picked up, but the projet is also an open source. People can chime in and offer their help. Those people are working for free without asking anything in return and thus may have a lot less time for developing the game, and don't owe people anything since they're doing it out of their free will, unlike a lot of devs that can milk their audience when they have a Patreon / Subscribestar and ask for money in return to fund the game, while also having to abide by their audiences wills, or risk losing their money, meaning their lifestyle.

Partially agreed, but at the very first screens of game i choose what types of body i want to see in the game. And that option works, but only for random characters, why it's so difficult to automatically change body types of story NPC's also, according to that what player wants to see? And stripper that weight 90 kilos, wtf is that? Its weird.
There's certain parameters you can't change for special characters to avoid messing with some dialogue. Now why some and not others, IDK. I don't think it's that difficult to change, it just takes a little time, especially to then test and see if everything works without causing bugs in other stuff, so keep in mind that someone reworking stuff means that this person cannot work on adding new sandbox stuff to the game though.
At some point, there has to be priorities. And I guess it wasn't really considered that high considering I've never really saw anyone else complain about one or two curvy characters that bodytypes don't apply to at the start. Especially given that you can still make her use the gym or use the cheat stuff.

As for strippers, you'd be surprised to find out how many strippers actually can be curvy and overweight like Gabrielle. They don't need to be top model that needs to deprive themselves of food to do sex work. They need to bring money. If they do, it doesn't matter what they look like. Everyone has different tastes. Now more than ever.
And yes, stripping is physical, but people should understand by now that it's not as easy as " do sport, lose weight ", there are a lot of factors that can play into that. Birth control pills for example can make women gain weight even if they're working their asses out and eating healthy. Everything related to hormones can mess up a body a lot. So no, being a stripper while being curvy is definitely not weird nor unrealistic. Not to mention muscle weight more than the fat tissues in the body for the same volume, so " 90kg " is definitely not a stretch if the person can't get rid of her fat tissues while building muscle that are hidden underneath.

Dude, it's a game. And it's a porno game. With all of that sepums, mind control, aphrodisiacs and obedience enhancers. It's not a social justic manifest and not a real life like. Yes, i want to jerk off only on young beautyful slim girls, sorry for that.
You're very much welcome to jerk to slim women if you love them. My issue is your wording seemed to point it out as if it was a big flaw of the game in its design to have curvy characters, as an argument to remove non random NPCs and going back to more sandboxy stuff.

If you had said " I wish the unique characters would also get (most of) the world building settings I put " (I would have added "as long as they don't interfer with stories" but we don't share the same interest to the storylines though) instead of focusing negatively on the curves of 2 unique characters out of a hundreds characters, we would not have had that discussion. Because then the argument would have made more sense than just " But I have two characters in my game that are curvy." My counter argument would be that having a somewhat defined appearance and stats helps with building stories in the future, and yes, that's something I understand you would rather see less presence in the game, hence it makes sense for your argument.

But even assuming the non randomized characters / stories were removed or reduced, like I said above it's not necessarily true that you would have got more sandbox content without the stories, given that the person in charge of stories probably wouldn't write the code itself anyway without the stories. And also, there's ways to go around it that takes a few seconds (by cheating) or a few minutes (by not cheating) to bypass the bodytype issue you might have with 2 out of a hundred characters. Albeit not as " perfect " as using the world generation settings.

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I assume you mean non-employees, since you have the daily serum duty to cover that. Also, legitimate way, rather than cheating since that one's self-apparent.

You could do some heavy petting in public settings - as long as it's kept restrained so you don't trigger "Bake 'em away, toys" scene, that could add a point or two for witnesses for whom it hits the treshold of "hot but not offensive." Technically you could probably boost up sluttiness of the entire "world" that way, but probably should take a break for some retrospective look at what you're doing with your limited life before you get there....

Mostly, though, you need to do dates and dose targets individually. Effectively, your character is just a more intelligent version of the roofie candyman...

With cheats, you could potentially break progression on some characters by, say, triggering scenes out of progression and breaking control counters or whatnot.

With non-uniques, you might miss some progression in their corruption status (basically dialogue and wardrobe alterations). Also, a large part of gameplay itself, if you do it for everyone.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
There is also an event chain with the blue-haired gamer chick that will allow you to sell energy drinks spiked with whatever serum you want to random people. You can put a bunch of Sluttiness-raising serums in there. It is a very long and time consuming quest with a bunch of requirements. It might be easier to just raise Sluttines one by one.

Jun 26, 2023
But there is no NTR besides the embedded one that is really barebones. Corrupting someone doesn’t mean they will automatically jump on YOUR dick. The game gives me impression that there are no other men than myself. Likes cheating on men trait is pretty good example of that - on it’s own it is only a sluttiness buff with extra line of text - but you will never catch any of the women cheating on you.

Jun 26, 2023
It's called "using existing assets to their fullest." Just like the threesomes technically are, if you ignore all the text involved - which is actually the more important part of presentation, considering how limited the posing is, but never that mind altogether.

Again, why are you even wasting your time if you clearly don't enjoy this game? There's tons of others out there, find something that you get your rocks off to instead of complaining about things you get for free. Especially when it's about highly subjective things that make your complaints sound... inane, at best.
I really hate the fallacy of “why do you play if you don’t enjoy it?”. But I do enjoy this game, why do you assume that I don’t? That’s exactly why I want more of it, I like the way Vren has designed it. However the Reformulate devs put way too much emphasis on serum minigame.
And there’s not tons of them out there, you could count them all on one hand, there’s only one other I know about that isn’t Honey select BS.

Reactions: Inkheepurr
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes