4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a list of which routes are open to specific characters anywhere? Kind of worried about accidentally going down one that excludes me from content I'd prefer.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I never said everyone's tastes should be catered to like whatever your foot fetish segue was on about. Only that taking away options is a mistake - especially if content has been deleted because of it, and it worsens the UX of the mod. That's ALL
Agree with this, not a fan of the sequential approach myself.

I actually liked the out-of-order reactions, especially if you managed to pull something more "outlandish" before. It added flavor to each playthrough and made it notably different, no matter in how small of a way.

Others mentioned it before, and I will reiterate because, for me, this is a legitimate issue with "immershun" right now - the amount of reactions to unique situations is too low and quickly becomes repetitive. So even in that light, moving things toward sequential taboo break compounds the issue.

I do understand WHY it was done - juggling all the possibilities was much more complicated and workload-heavy than doing it this way. Still don't think it was worth it, though, but as wyldmage said - it's their mod.

Can always hope someone will mod it back at some point, if you're not inclined to put in the work yourself, I suppose.
Is there a list of which routes are open to specific characters anywhere? Kind of worried about accidentally going down one that excludes me from content I'd prefer.
Unless something drastically changed in last month or two, I don't think you get "locked out" in any way. Even Ashley/Steph storyline wasn't developed enough for it to matter what choice you made.

You could always drop a save at the point of choice and replay both ways, if you're concerned about missing out.

Reactions: dalzomo

Ascher

Aug 8, 2022
You may just have done all the content currently in the game for Jennifer's boss arc, and it may also be the same for Christina (although I haven't done Christina so I may be wrong). Otherwise, some stats needs to be higher to trigger some events although when it displays " Give X some new time " or " Wait .... " either you need to wait or it's end of content for now.

For Jennifer, does it say on the Story Progress that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so, then you have reached end of content for her, as of 2023.09 AIO. There's more planned thought, do not worry, her boss arc is far from over, but gotta be patient.
Yes,I helped mom finished this step(being promoted as personal secretary),so that's all the story of mom?

Ascher

Aug 8, 2022
I think the "new duties" refers to hiring mom instead of progressing her boss storyline. However, the branching plotline of hiring her is currently has only 1 stage. I recall there are other none-plotline crisis for her if she's MC's personal assistant, but that's associated with the role, and not the character.
As for christina, currently the only story events implemented for her are only for when you checks on the player and her daughter during the tutoring, you dining with her (and corrupting her in the process), and at one point she apologises to the MC for having kissed sometime before. It only triggers after the first time she kissed the MC during the diner (so no kissing her out-of-sequence) and also only happens in the evening while she's at her home.
Anyways, has LadyStarbucks settled in her new job yet? It still doesn't seem like there's gonna be signifcant progress on the stories anytime soon.
Uh...It's the step after helping more being promoted as a personal secretary,so I have no idea how to do.It just notice me:wait .

Apr 21, 2018
Uh...It's the step after helping more being promoted as a personal secretary,so I have no idea how to do.It just notice me:wait .
So that's after her first interview or the second? I'm pretty sure about one week after the first interview when you talk to her in the evening she'd just tell you how it went; if she advanced to the sceond interview, she'd ask you to help her prepare and you have to find her alone in the house in after the afternoon to train her.
After she got hired (which is when she went to the 1-to-1 interview with her boss, and he offered her the personal secretary position), she'd have a trigger for the next crisis, and fires when you talk to her while meeting the following conditions:
7 days after she told you she had been hired and it's not a weekend;
she has the secretary job;
you are speaking to her in a room with only 1 person (who is mom);
her effective sluttiness is greater than or equal to 40.
There might be bug on the dev branch that prevents the from firing, however. I haven't tested it out yet.

On another new, LadyStarbucks pushed new development on Kaya's storyline so there's that.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I'm playing the last full release of this and it's fun but unless I've missed a tricks it's such a big grind until you can start really playing around with serums that have meaningful long term impacts.
Like outside of the workplace this mostly feels like a normal sandbox dating sim.

Reactions: ZacariasF100

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I'm playing the last full release of this and it's fun but unless I've missed a tricks it's such a big grind until you can start really playing around with serums that have meaningful long term impacts.
Like outside of the workplace this mostly feels like a normal sandbox dating sim.
Seconded.

If there were custom start options this would be easily solved... like start with level 3 research unlocked or something like that.

You can do this manually via the cheats too but it take a looooong time to get every research mastered.

allahuakbar4123

Sep 26, 2017
What am I missing when it comes to the HR meeting goal? I have the Monday meeting with Sarah but she always says there's no one on her counselling list and nothing happens.

Jan 7, 2018
What am I missing when it comes to the HR meeting goal? I have the Monday meeting with Sarah but she always says there's no one on her counselling list and nothing happens.
She should mention some sort of suggestion serum (if you did make one) and suggests using it during the meetings. Then you must talk to her and pay like 500 bucks to use it. She'll also suggests using a stronger serum after some time (and/or some research).

If you did do all of this, then maybe there's simply no girl on her counselling list

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
There needs to be someone in need of counselling. Try implementing some policies some folk won't like. Uniforms are a nice and easy one.

Ascher

Aug 8, 2022
So that's after her first interview or the second? I'm pretty sure about one week after the first interview when you talk to her in the evening she'd just tell you how it went; if she advanced to the sceond interview, she'd ask you to help her prepare and you have to find her alone in the house in after the afternoon to train her.
After she got hired (which is when she went to the 1-to-1 interview with her boss, and he offered her the personal secretary position), she'd have a trigger for the next crisis, and fires when you talk to her while meeting the following conditions:
7 days after she told you she had been hired and it's not a weekend;
she has the secretary job;
you are speaking to her in a room with only 1 person (who is mom);
her effective sluttiness is greater than or equal to 40.
There might be bug on the dev branch that prevents the from firing, however. I haven't tested it out yet.

On another new, LadyStarbucks pushed new development on Kaya's storyline so there's that.
thanks bro,I’ll try later!

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
The modify entire wardrobe never works, I max both their love, obedience and sluttiness and I can see that they have a lot of different things they can change in their wardrobe, yet they never want to, or it says that "I've taken it as far as I can", yet that's just a complete lie.
Any way to fix this?

Samishii421

Nov 20, 2018
So I found atleast one way to 'bypass' the taboo/consent requirements for family members.
As far as I can tell the alternative dialog is still in there too, but you do need to work for it.

The only way I found to do it was with the family shopping date event, this happened with by accident the first time with the sister and I managed to reproduce it with the mother after.

To lay out the scene, I had started a new playthrough as I wanted to try to try and 'corrupt' my family without using serums if I could, taking it slower and trying to hit more of the events as in my last two games I had either ignored them completely or used serums to bypass everything. This time I wanted to see what I could do just using regular interactions as much as possible. Infact, the only time I was going to allow myself to use serums was if I knew a new outfit event was upcoming and wanted to see how far I could push said outfit, if I needed one to move my research forwadr, or if I needed to adjust their personalities. I'll make a note here, I only did this with the mother as she seemed to hate everything related to sex and did so via the sleep events, slipping her a serum and getting her into a trance and waking her up to train, most useful in the mornings as you could visit her at work to train her further as long as the trance held.

There was a minor amount of savescumming during the lead up, the only case of note was when I had a morning/afternoon 'free' and I figured I'd try to improve my finances by pickpocketing helping someone find their lost wallet. This was because I wanted to mostly focus on my family and had only hired and kept on Sarah and Stephanie to avoid losing them. I wasn't actively producing serums, relying solely on the box the mother finds early on, and had progressed my research far enough to unlock the university and Nora.

As far as work/taboos were concerned nudity had been broken and restored multiple times prior to this, but that was as far as I had pushed it. I could have made a move sooner, but I was more focussed on making out both my character's stats and my target's. I had used the resetting taboos and flirting goals to max out my Sex Skills and had maxed out my Main Stats as well, work skills were not finished, but not as important to the goals of this run. I also had a decent bankroll as I took the weekends to focus on getting more funds and the Evenings were either spent maxing my Main Stats via the creating a new serum goal or picking away at my work skills via HR/uniform goals, this was because I was doing my best to only reset taboos if I could break them again and their schedual change for the weekend sometimes threw a spanner in the works.

In both cases I had used flirting to max their sluttiness (25-30) and arousal (50-100) as far it could go, their obedience was 130+ and their love was 60+ for the sister but was only ~40 ish for the mother.
In the sister's case we had done a photo shoot in the morning, I took her to lunch in the afternoon and slipped her a 'red serum' to check how far I could push the next photo op as I had hit a rough equalibrium of ~30 sluttiness and wanted to see if I could choose a more extreme outfit via the boost from the serum. But instead of doing a Photo Op, I got invited on a shopping date instead, figuring I'd make the best of it as I could still adjust her wardrobe, I went for it. Went to the clothing shop first and once an outfit was picked, I figured I'd see how far I could push it. I didn't get an option to start having sex, so I went with the next option, breaking as many taboos as I could and getting her off once and hitting just shy of a second one. This was because I knew there was a scene where they are too horny and either beg to finish or push you down. I was shooting for the "beg" version of it as it builds obedience, but instead she pushed the MC down and mounted him herself. this broke the taboo and I got the option to start sex at the lingerie store.
In my case the randomized personality quirks seemed to push this in my favor, as she already liked/loved public sex, vaginal, taking control and bareback/creampie and disliked/hated foreplay/oral/anal in general. This also let me push her down and continue once we returned home and tried to reset the next morning.
The mother took a little more work as I couldn't get her to do the same until I had gotten her to at least like public/vaginal. In her case I got a event to help her pick out an outfit and then invited her to lunch for a serum and then savescummed until I got invited shopping. Again I pushed as far as I could in the change rooms but couldn't get it to prock until I had reloaded to the night before, worked at changing her personality and then giving it a 'fresh' second shot a week or two later.

To confirm this I started a new game, used the cheat menu to set myself up and tried this without breaking any taboos previous to the attempt. I found that the taboos don't have to be fully broken to move foreward, but you can skip either foreplay or oral and anal. You don't need to be in a relationship, but if you are you can initiate a shopping date yourself and it works the same as if they did it. Also you do get an option to stick it in if she doesn't meet the slutiness/arousal requirements, but it disappears if she hasn't mounted you before the choice, so it's only possible to access via the second change room if starting fresh. You can also trigger a creampie finish, but only if you're basically almost finished when she mounts you, she has to love bareback/creampie or be on birthcontrol. You can also luck out and have her continue riding you, but only until she finishes.
Still digging further into it, but at least confirmed that you can fully break the foreplay/oral/sex taboos before the previous ones, ie: she was fine having sex, but nudity and kissing were still NG.
You can also give them a breeding fetish before breaking taboos and use that to break them.

roriocas

Jul 9, 2019
So I found atleast one way to 'bypass' the taboo/consent requirements for family members.
As far as I can tell the alternative dialog is still in there too, but you do need to work for it.

The only way I found to do it was with the family shopping date event, this happened with by accident the first time with the sister and I managed to reproduce it with the mother after.

To lay out the scene, I had started a new playthrough as I wanted to try to try and 'corrupt' my family without using serums if I could, taking it slower and trying to hit more of the events as in my last two games I had either ignored them completely or used serums to bypass everything. This time I wanted to see what I could do just using regular interactions as much as possible. Infact, the only time I was going to allow myself to use serums was if I knew a new outfit event was upcoming and wanted to see how far I could push said outfit, if I needed one to move my research forwadr, or if I needed to adjust their personalities. I'll make a note here, I only did this with the mother as she seemed to hate everything related to sex and did so via the sleep events, slipping her a serum and getting her into a trance and waking her up to train, most useful in the mornings as you could visit her at work to train her further as long as the trance held.

There was a minor amount of savescumming during the lead up, the only case of note was when I had a morning/afternoon 'free' and I figured I'd try to improve my finances by pickpocketing helping someone find their lost wallet. This was because I wanted to mostly focus on my family and had only hired and kept on Sarah and Stephanie to avoid losing them. I wasn't actively producing serums, relying solely on the box the mother finds early on, and had progressed my research far enough to unlock the university and Nora.

As far as work/taboos were concerned nudity had been broken and restored multiple times prior to this, but that was as far as I had pushed it. I could have made a move sooner, but I was more focussed on making out both my character's stats and my target's. I had used the resetting taboos and flirting goals to max out my Sex Skills and had maxed out my Main Stats as well, work skills were not finished, but not as important to the goals of this run. I also had a decent bankroll as I took the weekends to focus on getting more funds and the Evenings were either spent maxing my Main Stats via the creating a new serum goal or picking away at my work skills via HR/uniform goals, this was because I was doing my best to only reset taboos if I could break them again and their schedual change for the weekend sometimes threw a spanner in the works.

In both cases I had used flirting to max their sluttiness (25-30) and arousal (50-100) as far it could go, their obedience was 130+ and their love was 60+ for the sister but was only ~40 ish for the mother.
In the sister's case we had done a photo shoot in the morning, I took her to lunch in the afternoon and slipped her a 'red serum' to check how far I could push the next photo op as I had hit a rough equalibrium of ~30 sluttiness and wanted to see if I could choose a more extreme outfit via the boost from the serum. But instead of doing a Photo Op, I got invited on a shopping date instead, figuring I'd make the best of it as I could still adjust her wardrobe, I went for it. Went to the clothing shop first and once an outfit was picked, I figured I'd see how far I could push it. I didn't get an option to start having sex, so I went with the next option, breaking as many taboos as I could and getting her off once and hitting just shy of a second one. This was because I knew there was a scene where they are too horny and either beg to finish or push you down. I was shooting for the "beg" version of it as it builds obedience, but instead she pushed the MC down and mounted him herself. this broke the taboo and I got the option to start sex at the lingerie store.
In my case the randomized personality quirks seemed to push this in my favor, as she already liked/loved public sex, vaginal, taking control and bareback/creampie and disliked/hated foreplay/oral/anal in general. This also let me push her down and continue once we returned home and tried to reset the next morning.
The mother took a little more work as I couldn't get her to do the same until I had gotten her to at least like public/vaginal. In her case I got a event to help her pick out an outfit and then invited her to lunch for a serum and then savescummed until I got invited shopping. Again I pushed as far as I could in the change rooms but couldn't get it to prock until I had reloaded to the night before, worked at changing her personality and then giving it a 'fresh' second shot a week or two later.

To confirm this I started a new game, used the cheat menu to set myself up and tried this without breaking any taboos previous to the attempt. I found that the taboos don't have to be fully broken to move foreward, but you can skip either foreplay or oral and anal. You don't need to be in a relationship, but if you are you can initiate a shopping date yourself and it works the same as if they did it. Also you do get an option to stick it in if she doesn't meet the slutiness/arousal requirements, but it disappears if she hasn't mounted you before the choice, so it's only possible to access via the second change room if starting fresh. You can also trigger a creampie finish, but only if you're basically almost finished when she mounts you, she has to love bareback/creampie or be on birthcontrol. You can also luck out and have her continue riding you, but only until she finishes.
Still digging further into it, but at least confirmed that you can fully break the foreplay/oral/sex taboos before the previous ones, ie: she was fine having sex, but nudity and kissing were still NG.
You can also give them a breeding fetish before breaking taboos and use that to break them.
love when strategies start to come out from this kind of game

Ken#6969

Jan 23, 2024
how long does it take for the whole pregnancy stuff. like for how many days,weeks does it take for baby to pop out?

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Any way to make beta work on Mac? tried cloning with Git and opening with renpy sdk 8.1.3 but doesn't load, just bounces for a sec and then stops

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes