4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is the Beta any farther ahead in story? or just newer features? I'd like to check it out but I am lazy so it's gotta be chock full of goodies for me to use it.

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
The works about Kaya event may be some bugs.When U click her home or her mom,the another clone of her home and mom may replace other locations on the map.It is so horror that the maker want to tell a family-love story in a sex-lust game.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Good game.

The mom appears to have a tan-line from lingerie.
Is it possible to get rid of it, or do I have to restart the game to reroll?

NoSpaceBar

Apr 5, 2019
Good game.

The mom appears to have a tan-line from lingerie.
Is it possible to get rid of it, or do I have to restart the game to reroll?
The cheat menu for the character (default is X while talking to them) includes the option for "Body Tan", and you can choose no tan.

Reactions: Oh my

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
And here I was using console.

It looks like you can exercise at the Gym to increase Stamina by 5, but the maximum remains 200.
Does that mean point investment in Stamina is inefficient?
I used to always invest in it first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It looks like you can exercise at the Gym to increase Stamina by 5, but the maximum remains 200.
I edit the save file to raise that.

With how the point system is you can only cum once maybe twice if your lucky.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020

I always invest first in stamina and then work out in the gym. Doing it the other way I believe locks you out of getting the bonus, though I'm usually broke early game and can't even think about spending money at the gym until I've already maxed out stamina with points. And stamina should definitely be every player's first 5 sex skills level up points; "plenty of fish" is an insanely easy way to not only level up sex stat levels while getting women slutty enough to go on dates, but combined with a high stamina level it is an easy way to level up serum traits by giving a chick a serum and then flirting with her like 20 times to get +4.0 to each of the traits and reduce side effects, or just knock out Nora traits research without having to put the serum into production.

I think the stamina display shows xxx/200 in the character sheet, but if you do the order of buy stamina from 100->200 first and then work out after, you can get the extra stamina over and above 200. It's just the character sheet stats will always show it as xxx/200, while the energy % value on the left of the main page between arousal and clarity will show the proper xxx/xxx value when you hover over the tooltip.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I just got this scene where the mom is talking to the sister.
NTR is Off.
The mom says to the sister "I just wish he would understand that I hate giving blowjobs."
Her lust also increases daily in increments.
I was wondering why it kept increasing non-stop.
So this leads me to believe that she's giving blowjobs every day.
Probably to her boss?

I did turn NTR On in a previous game because I thought embed only meant the Event.
Maybe there's a bug where it doesn't register it being turned Off?
So I don't understand what's going on here.
Maybe I should Cheat that she hates HR and pull her out of her job asap?

You shouldn't have to Cheat to turn NTR Off, though.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No. This is just you, project too much into it and probably obsessed seeing NTR everywhere.
This is just the way the event is written to make it sound plausible as a quick discussion where a trait of the character is being revealed. It serves no other purpose than that.

By the way. You can turn off this feature in the mod section. Main character's room, you can scroll down to see more option and there will be one where the m1d can be further tuned. In there you can pretty much disable every event, including the morning chat between Jennifer and Lily.

edit: By the way, if that bothers you too much, you can just look up the line in one of the files and edit it so she would say whatever you want in that particular situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalexe

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
No. This is just you, project too much into it and probably obsessed seeing NTR everywhere.
No.
You're excusing it.
Your statement vindicates people who point NTR out.
Her words imply, with the weight of an elephant, that she is giving blowjobs or is having some kind of other sex with someone who is trying to pop it in her mouth.
I can only [read further into it] in order to find cases in which NTR would not be the case.
Which I have, and they're mice... in tall grass.

This is just the way the event is written to make it sound plausible as a quick discussion where a trait of the character is being revealed. It serves no other purpose than that.
I was assuming the possibility.
If so, it's not tuned as well as it could be.

By the way. You can turn off this feature in the mod section. Main character's room, you can scroll down to see more option and there will be one where the m1d can be further tuned. In there you can pretty much disable every event, including the morning chat between Jennifer and Lily.

edit: By the way, if that bothers you too much, you can just look up the line in one of the files and edit it so she would say whatever you want in that particular situation.
There we go.
This is helpful.
This shouldn't be necessary if the game was Completed because that'll be sprung on people.

• Haha
Reactions: Yakis0ba and dalexe

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Probably to her boss?
As it was said by Ennoch, this kind of discussion (which is also the same kind that happens in MC's business bathroom once it's a mixed bathroom gender and you go there to pass time) is just a way for you to learn sexy opinions that may not be told during the " Small Talk " stuff and that you may not want to have to use a trance training to get revealed either.

NTR Mod On or Off is ONLY (as far as I know) to remove the night event that can happen to Jennifer or Lily in MC's house, where there MAY be some """" NTR """" stuff happening. Just so you know what turning it On or Off does :)

That being said. Even with " NTR " Mod off, the mother does indeed have a story arc where you can make her suck her boss. But you are the one that have the power to (not) make her do it : you have to choose to tell her to wear sexy outfits for both interviews, and then, you have to tell her to charm her boss / blow him.
If you do not wish that she blows her boss, you can either make her lose the interviews, or if you're passed that, when she's asking what to do with her boss because she really want the job, you can just say you'll talk to him and in the end make it so she loses her job. There's always ways to get out of the situation. Therefore there is no forced NTR there regarding these talks / that arc.

And if you do choose to tell her to seduce the boss, then it's not pure NTR as you're consenting (i.e not being cheated on) which is why there is a need to de-couple the pure NTR meaning from the " Swinging / Hotwifing " in the game, meanings as if you're okay and consenting and that she comes back to you it's not NTR anymore, someone doesn't stole something from you, you're consenting to give them something, and that power dynamic changes everything. Because in this game, you're in control in almost all situations.

Reactions: redzadow and Oh my

redzadow

May 18, 2017
When you're fucking 30-40 different bitches and getting them chemically addicted to your cum, maybe it's okay to let your Mom to get a little side dick.

But you know, that's just my opinion.

That said, the update that lets you fuck Vanderberg's wife and daughters in front of his face can't come fast enough.

Reactions: dalexe

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
That being said.
It's just that one event, I guess.
If the sex preference exposé was worded differently, it could probably work.
I turned the Jess/Lily Event off in MC's room like he suggested.
I don't want another "I keep telling them to stop fucking me in the ass because I hate it!"

I do still wonder exactly what mechanics make Lust climb so I can legitimately grind sex stats and slam dunk her for weeks when I'm ready.
Not sure if I can expect such detail from anyone, though.
I'll plug away at it.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Hey guys, I know this particular question has been asked many times but none of the answer pertain to my particular situation well. How do I get Aunt Rebecca to call me about Gabrielle going out at night?

I've so far caught her in Lily's room, blackmailed her to strip and have found the strip club by wondering around downtown. Hell I've even kept Aunt Rebecca's Love above 80 and Gabrielle's Sluttiness over 20 and still nothing after three in game weeks? Do I have to complete the entire sex shop quest chain before the Aunt Rebecca phone call triggers? Because that's the only thing I can think of at this point but it shouldn't matter since the quest chains leads to buying the strip club and not finding Gabrielle right?

A secondary question is how do I hire Lily? In the release version I just one day got the option to have her work for me as I was grinding affection. Currently I'm playing the lastest 'develop' version through the SDK folder and I don't know how to do that here. Same goes for hiring Aunt Rebecca and Gabrielle too by the way. Thanks in advance guys.

littlepea

Dec 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if there is a code in the console to induce trance at will and change girls pref?
I try this one : the_person.trance = "true"
It seems to work as i dont have a error message, but no effect in game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if there is a code in the console to induce trance at will and change girls pref?
I try this one : the_person.trance = "true"
It seems to work as i dont have a error message, but no effect in game.
This is the version that has a built in cheat system and you can change pref as you say for every girl in the game, you just need to be talking to the girl you want to change.
LabRats2-Reformulate 2024-03-02 06-42-28-03.jpg

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just got this scene where the mom is talking to the sister.
NTR is Off.
The mom says to the sister "I just wish he would understand that I hate giving blowjobs."
Her lust also increases daily in increments.
I was wondering why it kept increasing non-stop.
Probably to her boss?

I did turn NTR On in a previous game because I thought embed only meant the Event.
Maybe there's a bug where it doesn't register it being turned Off?

not a bug, and not ntr. ntr is actual fucking events where you hear the sister and the mother having guests echoing through the house.
these random discussions are options for you to stalk targets (ALL women do these gossip sessions) and learn their love/hate profile without talking about the topic or trying to execute things hated and getting negative response.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes