4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Samishii421

Nov 20, 2018
Sex skills increase Arousal and decrease energy used by actions during sex.
It's assumed they do, due to the vast preference for MC's with big dicks.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Hey guys, how do I hire Rebecca? I've got Gabrielle in my company and Rebecca's an accountant for my company but I can't seem to hire her full time.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
BUG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been taking the mom out to dinners, accepting her invite into her room for wine, but leaving before sexy time.
She decided to pounce me, when I left the third time, and it resulted in an error.

It actually would have been very nice if she pounced me.
Even if her text would probably blame me again: "Honey, you need to find better ways of showing me how you feel instead of me stripping in front of you to show you what I'm going to wear."

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
BUG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been taking the mom out to dinners, accepting her invite into her room for wine, but leaving before sexy time.
She decided to pounce me, when I left the third time, and it resulted in an error.

It actually would have been very nice if she pounced me.
Even if her text would probably blame me again: "Honey, you need to find better ways of showing me how you feel instead of me stripping in front of you to show you what I'm going to wear."
Suffering from success

• Haha
Reactions: makeitso and Oh my

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Suffering from success
I was forced to engage.
And would have to go straight to anal piledriver to make her cum.
Kissing was so boring to her that she didn't cum once.

I'll be avoiding Dinner Dates in the future, I think.
And avoiding Flirting is very good.
Not just mechanically, but the text: "Hey ma, I want you to get nekkid" all of a sudden.

A lot of quality time with a playful spank here a grope there is the spice, I think.
I may have to use one Flirt just to tip the pot; but I hope I don't have to, and that my modus operandi is set.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
1) I'm not sure what Sex Skills do.
2) I don't even know if MC has a big dick, so I'm not sure what Bid Dick preference does.
3) "Ask her to join your harem" should definitely be a Special Action and not above Small Talk.
  1. Faster partner orgasms as above and different dialogue during sex (my impression). Not sure if being able to delay ejaculation is tied to sex skills or not, it feels separate (and I suck at combing code).
    1. The first is why I like to keep mine moderate to low. Keeps the sex interesting instead of making it a single chain orgasm every time.
  2. The MC seems pretty big based on dialogue. Makes sense for a power fantasy game. Not sure about the game skewing NPCs towards Big Dicks, feels like it swings both ways.
  3. Fully agree! So many accidental proposals. :p
Hey guys, how do I hire Rebecca? I've got Gabrielle in my company and Rebecca's an accountant for my company but I can't seem to hire her full time.
I think that's the extent of it for now. She has a special position that's not part of the hiring system.

Reactions: Oh my

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
  1. Faster partner orgasms as above and different dialogue during sex (my impression). Not sure if being able to delay ejaculation is tied to sex skills or not, it feels separate (and I suck at combing code).
    1. The first is why I like to keep mine moderate to low. Keeps the sex interesting instead of making it a single chain orgasm every time.
  2. The MC seems pretty big based on dialogue. Makes sense for a power fantasy game. Not sure about the game skewing NPCs towards Big Dicks, feels like it swings both ways.
  3. Fully agree! So many accidental proposals. :p

I think that's the extent of it for now. She has a special position that's not part of the hiring system.
Huh, I thought Rebecca could be hired fulltime as well... Welp, guess I wasted an hour or 2 fussing about something that can't happen yet. Thanks for the clarification.

Another couple of questions if you don't mind, who are all the non random NPCs that we can hire? Is it almost all of them and it might be better to list the ones that AREN'T hirable? Something else? More specifically, how do I hire Lily? I easily had the option to hire her in the release version but in the develop version that I'm currently playing there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to hire her.

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
The first is why I like to keep mine moderate to low. Keeps the sex interesting instead of making it a single chain orgasm every time.
That's good to know.
That and to tweak dialogue according to preference.

Do Sex Opinions change dialogue?
And I can't seem to find where to give the Sex Shop money.

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Got another BUG:

This happened due to Jessica's Promotion Event.
If making her MC's girlfriend gets rid of 'lust_step' attribute, then that might have something to do with it.

Also:
1) I'm not sure what Sex Skills do.
2) I don't even know if MC has a big dick, so I'm not sure what Bid Dick preference does.
3) "Ask her to join your harem" should definitely be a Special Action and not above Small Talk.
Okay I got this error again and am not dating Mom.
Not sure what this is; or if I will get more bugs if I Ignore and continue.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Huh, I thought Rebecca could be hired fulltime as well... Welp, guess I wasted an hour or 2 fussing about something that can't happen yet. Thanks for the clarification.

Another couple of questions if you don't mind, who are all the non random NPCs that we can hire? Is it almost all of them and it might be better to list the ones that AREN'T hirable? Something else? More specifically, how do I hire Lily? I easily had the option to hire her in the release version but in the develop version that I'm currently playing there doesn't seem to be any obvious way to hire her.
Rebecca is effectively "hired" once she starts working in Marketing, she's just outside the normal system. I think this is where the confusion comes from. I forget how it is with Lily, but I think she can be convinced to drop out of school. Try different parameters like high obedience?
Do Sex Opinions change dialogue?
And I can't seem to find where to give the Sex Shop money.
  1. In short, yes.
  2. Meet the owner, Cara. You can invest in her business after you've talked to her, and invest more as the character arc progresses.

Reactions: Oh my

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What's the in-game benefit of adding a girl to your harem? Is it only so they won't be jealous of other girls you're fucking, or does it open up new specific events like the slave dungeon?

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Rebecca is effectively "hired" once she starts working in Marketing, she's just outside the normal system. I think this is where the confusion comes from. I forget how it is with Lily, but I think she can be convinced to drop out of school. Try different parameters like high obedience?

1. In short, yes.
  2. Meet the owner, Cara. You can invest in her business after you've talked to her, and invest more as the character arc progresses.
I don't think it's about Lily's Obedience or other stats since she's at 100 Love, 62 Sluttiness and 203 Obedience though. Plus Jennifer is already working at my company. I'll try grinding somemore and update here later.

Update: I've her Sluttiness at 100 and Obedience at 300, still no dice.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I don't think it's about Lily's Obedience or other stats since she's at 100 Love, 62 Sluttiness and 203 Obedience though. Plus Jennifer is already working at my company. I'll try grinding somemore and update here later.
Have you tried looking at the story progress hints in the character profile? I recently started a new game, and the prompt to try hiring Lily came up very quickly, like maybe within the first week. Are there any unique options on the right side of her interaction menu at all? If so, I would say try those and see if it unlocks something else.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Have you tried looking at the story progress hints in the character profile? I recently started a new game, and the prompt to try hiring Lily came up very quickly, like maybe within the first week. Are there any unique options on the right side of her interaction menu at all? If so, I would say try those and see if it unlocks something else.
That's the thing. Her Love Story Progress lists the following things, 'Lily agreed to help you to test your serums.' 'Work on getting Jennifer to accept your relationship' Her Special Actions list only list 'Help her take Insta-pics' and 'Ask her to test serum' aside from the generic 'Follow Me'.

I have Jennifer's stats even higher than Lily, and have already broken the vaginal taboo with her, even making her love incest hence me being at my wit's end.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
That's the thing. Her Love Story Progress lists the following things, 'Lily agreed to help you to test your serums.' 'Work on getting Jennifer to accept your relationship' Her Special Actions list only list 'Help her take Insta-pics' and 'Ask her to test serum' aside from the generic 'Follow
It has been a few months since I last played the game but if I recall properly you need to ask Lily to be your girlfriend. That is what promps if one of the criteria are met for getting Jennifer's blessing.

For work it also requires Jennifer's blessing for your lab doing so means she drops out of college. I do not recall the details of her stripper path but I do believe that she does not need permission or drop out of college for that.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Novelty seems ludicrous.
It drops by 3 or 5 for whatever and increases by 1 per day.
It would take over 3 months to regenerate.
What does it even do at 0 for it to be balanced like this?

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
It has been a few months since I last played the game but if I recall properly you need to ask Lily to be your girlfriend. That is what promps if one of the criteria are met for getting Jennifer's blessing.

For work it also requires Jennifer's blessing for your lab doing so means she drops out of college. I do not recall the details of her stripper path but I do believe that she does not need permission or drop out of college for that.
*Sigh*, I've asked Lily to be my girlfriend and have gotten Jennifer's permission but still no option to ask her to quit college and join my company. I'm currently playing the 'develop' build but in the 'release' build that I was still playing about a week ago I easily got the option to ask her to join the company, quit college, get Jennifer's permission and all that. The only thing I can think of is that the requirements to ask her to quit college and work have been changed.

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
*Sigh*, I've asked Lily to be my girlfriend and have gotten Jennifer's permission but still no option to ask her to quit college and join my company. I'm currently playing the 'develop' build but in the 'release' build that I was still playing about a week ago I easily got the option to ask her to join the company, quit college, get Jennifer's permission and all that. The only thing I can think of is that the requirements to ask her to quit college and work have been changed.
The prompt to hire her didn´t pop up for me when shes at home. Have a look at her options when shes at college.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The prompt to hire her didn´t pop up for me when shes at home. Have a look at her options when shes at college.
Is that a new change in the development build? I definitely did get that prompt when she was at home.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes