4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
Is that a new change in the development build? I definitely did get that prompt when she was at home.
Yea, that´s how it works in the dev build at the moment. Some other stuff also changes depending on the location but I can´t think of any right now. Might not be intended and is just unfinished work in progress.

Reactions: makeitso

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
BUG.
Anti-Biotic Side Effect chance values are different when Researching than Designing.
Seems to cap at 15%.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What's the in-game benefit of adding a girl to your harem? Is it only so they won't be jealous of other girls you're fucking, or does it open up new specific events like the slave dungeon?

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
What's the in-game benefit of adding a girl to your harem? Is it only so they won't be jealous of other girls you're fucking, or does it open up new specific events like the slave dungeon?
You get access to be able to build the mansion. You also get them all into one convenient area so if you need to dose them or use auras without having to manually find them all and drag them to a location. There might be additional scenes but I honestly do not remember them off hand.

Reactions: rb813

&prt[]

May 20, 2020
What to do after I mastered Nora's research trait xbr? I'm currently at mastery level 11, what's the next step? There is no additional option talking to her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What to do after I mastered Nora's research trait xbr? I'm currently at mastery level 11, what's the next step? There is no additional option talking to her.
You have to pick 'Visit Lab' at University (at workdays of course). You don't talk to Nora directly. You only have to reach mastery level 2 by the way.

Reactions: &prt[]

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
When is the event for asking the mom to take a shirtless picture for Instapic occur? I read somewhere that the event for telling the mom about Lily's insta was supposed to occur on a Saturday morning but it never has.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
When is the event for asking the mom to take a shirtless picture for Instapic occur? I read somewhere that the event for telling the mom about Lily's insta was supposed to occur on a Saturday morning but it never has.
It's a part of Lily's story, I believe. Keep taking photos of Lily until there's an event where she asks you not to tell Mom about her Instapic account. Then there should be an event with Mom asking you about Lily's sudden influx of cash. Tell her about Lily's account. Lily will barge in and shout at you when you go to bed that night. Then you should be able to convince your Mom to join your photo sessions either through the "Take photos for Instapic" option with Lily or through Mom directly. It will take 2-3 sessions but you will get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any info about a new update? Or maybe something about the new models that were teased at the end of the last year?
Best place to get answers is on there discord site, the dev's only come here once or twice a month.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Any info about a new update? Or maybe something about the new models that were teased at the end of the last year?
We are having daily updates on the the development version.

We have a couple of months for the person working on the stories to be stable at their new employer. So likely main release until that is done.

Reactions: HaverPing1927

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
When I command Lily to take off her panties while Gabrielle is in the room, she refuses to do it unless I have Obedience 160 to say "that's an order," but there's apparently a lower threshold for that with her stripping totally naked. I know there are a ton of little interactions like that to keep track of, but those inconsistencies do kinda break the immersion.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
but links to development versions are not on main page, or at least i didnt found them.
Its under the Beta spoiler - but also they are not direct downloads. Its a matter of setting up a local git client to sync develop to your machine to play. Unless you are really wanting to play bleeding edge, understand folder structure, and can setup a git client (personally use tortoisegit and its explorer shell plugins), I would suggest to wait.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Its under the Beta spoiler - but also they are not direct downloads. Its a matter of setting up a local git client to sync develop to your machine to play. Unless you are really wanting to play bleeding edge, understand folder structure, and can setup a git client (personally use tortoisegit and its explorer shell plugins), I would suggest to wait.
It's not like you absolutely have to use a git client. It's probably nicer to the gitgud servers doing it that way but if you just want to try the develop version out, you can simply chose to download the source of the develop branch directly from the gitgud webpage (and then download and paste the ren'py SDK as instructed in the beta section of the first page)

But as mentioned in the beta instructions, the full size is 1.8 GB and if, after downloading the latest version, you encounter a game-breaking bug and you want to download any fixes after they're added, you will have to either download the full 1.8 GB again or manually select and download just the changed files.

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
but links to development versions are not on main page, or at least i didnt found them.
Its under the Beta spoiler - but also they are not direct downloads.
There is a direct download button. It's on the right, in blue. Where it says " Code ", you click it, then " Download as ZIP ".
(and then download and paste the ren'py SDK as instructed in the beta section of the first page)
Beta post wasn't updated and will send you to get SDK latest version, which is 8.2.0 as of January, and isn't compatible (right now) with the game, you need to get the version 8.1.3, because the guy in charge of RenPy broke stuff by not supporting some of the latest Python versions, and it happens that some of the Python commands in LR2R are using some of the commands of latest python version.

TLDR : Don't need GitGud, just download Dev branch zip, and either use AIO as a base (remove all RPAs except Character_images) or use SDK version 8.1.3, steps detailed here : https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-lz_starbuck-trollden.32881/post-12897867

Reactions: devil999LEXX

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Is there some sort of issue with changing a character name? None of my inserts have apartments I can go to and the game keeps refering to them as their old name once in a while..The name changing via cheats seems kinda buggy if this is the case.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes