4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Is there some sort of issue with changing a character name? None of my inserts have apartments I can go to and the game keeps refering to them as their old name once in a while..The name changing via cheats seems kinda buggy if this is the case.
Yes there is an issue, if you change the name it is already to late, their home exist under the old name, and now it will never be on the map because the old name is not the new name ...

on the command line you can try this but i am not sure if it still works or if you have to remove the_person from her old home first ....

the_person.home = None
if the_person.home is None: the_person.generate_home()
if the_person.home not in list_of_places: list_of_places.append(the_person.home)

.. I can go to and the game keeps refering to them as their old name once in a while...
Yeah this is a Problem because the name is more than one name, that sounds stupid but ... you have severel names for one person. you have
the_person.name = "xx"
the_person.last_name = "xx"
this sounds okay and easy but now the fun starts ... you have also an name by which you call the person, which has nothing to do with the two above, than you have chars that are not generic they have textlines with fixed names, names for different sluttinesslevel etc. so only changing the first and last name will get you 90 to 75 % according to the char you are changing it.

Last edited:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Yes there is an issue, if you change the name it is already to late, their home exist under the old name, and now it will never be on the map because the old name is not the new name ...

on the command line you can try this but i am not sure if it still works or if you have to remove the_person from her old home first ....

the_person.home = None
if the_person.home not in list_of_places: list_of_places.append(the_person.home)

Yeah this is a Problem because the name is more than one name, that sounds stupid but ... you have severel names for one person. you have
the_person.name = "xx"
this sounds okay and easy but now the fun starts ... you have also an name by which you call the person, which has nothing to do with the two above, than you have chars that are not generic they have textlines with fixed names, names for different sluttinesslevel etc. so only changing the first and last name will get you 90 to 75 % according to the char you are changing it.
Thank you , I'll try to figure out the command thing, I got them both pregnant and will probably have to get them to live with me in my harem mansion if I can't figure this out.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020

the_person.home = None

the_person.name = "xx"
The first fix actually worked but I didn't realize it until I'd already moved them to the Harem. Its simply a bad useless mod that limits the girls more than anything, it should not be so permanent.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The first fix actually worked but I didn't realize it until I'd already moved them to the Harem. Its simply a bad useless mod that limits the girls more than anything, it should not be so permanent.
Actually it is not a mod if remember right, but a part of Vren's original work and even if game coding wise took on lot of things, current devs are still loath it seems to change up Vren's original stories much except expanding on them as are. Mom's NTR story for example needs some serious work, as stands it makes very little to no sense, neither from her perspective or MC's. It is just there for the kink/fetish and both game mechanic wise or story wise is worked out badly.

On discord the one who has been looking at polyamory did say he would have a look see at harem mansion in future possibly, but had not yet. So there is hope that in future it will get some better or real functionality.

Reactions: Yukemoto

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There was one time I was fucking Lily, and she seemed to gain happiness with every action, but the amount she gained seemed to be doubling each time. Is that intended, and if so, how do I trigger it?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I'm sure there's a guide somewhere.
I'm sure someone knows what I'm missing here...

How the hell do you DESIGN a serum?

I can click on "Design new serum" and add any of the researched Serum Traits.

Under Current Serum Statistics, it shows Trait Slots: 0/0

Nothing can be added. Nothing can be designed. Nothing can be produced.

What am I missing here? The in-game guides do nothing to help. The few suggestions I have seen in this forum say to just "Design a serum" but not how.

Please help.

Reactions: tossler

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I'm sure there's a guide somewhere.
I'm sure someone knows what I'm missing here...

How the hell do you DESIGN a serum?

I can click on "Design new serum" and add any of the researched Serum Traits.

Under Current Serum Statistics, it shows Trait Slots: 0/0

Nothing can be added. Nothing can be designed. Nothing can be produced.

What am I missing here? The in-game guides do nothing to help. The few suggestions I have seen in this forum say to just "Design a serum" but not how.

Please help.
Are you adding a production type?

productiontypes.png

Reactions: slick97

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Where do I find that?
What room do I need to be in?
What do I click?

It's not in Production Division or R&D Division. Not in Marketing Division or CEO Office, Not in Main Office or Lobby... so... what am I missing?
It's in R&D, you need to research the Primitive Serum Production and when the reserch is finished, you can add it in the "Design a new serum"

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Actually it is not a mod if remember right, but a part of Vren's original work and even if game coding wise took on lot of things, current devs are still loath it seems to change up Vren's original stories much except expanding on them as are. Mom's NTR story for example needs some serious work, as stands it makes very little to no sense, neither from her perspective or MC's. It is just there for the kink/fetish and both game mechanic wise or story wise is worked out badly.

On discord the one who has been looking at polyamory did say he would have a look see at harem mansion in future possibly, but had not yet. So there is hope that in future it will get some better or real functionality.
yeah, I'm just starting over and making sure the Harem Mansion doesn't exist the this time around.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020

the_person.home = None

the_person.name = "xx"
Nevermind, the Apartment thing didn't actually work, she says she has an apartment but it doesn't exist, looks like the Harem Mansion wasn't causing the apartment not to appear after all. Harem Mansion Still lame though! :giggle:

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Was wondering about event cooldowns. Do all events have the same set cooldown or do they differ by each crisis? Wondering if I can change the CD on the recruiting mother/daughter event to trigger more often?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

I don't know if you're talking about the harem mansion too, like I think Yukemoto is, but in the interest of clarity: I have never seen the harem mansion in Vren's vanilla game. If someone can tell me which file its code is in, I can check for certain

May 15, 2018
I don't know if you're talking about the harem mansion too, like I think Yukemoto is, but in the interest of clarity: I have never seen the harem mansion in Vren's vanilla game. If someone can tell me which file its code is in, I can check for certain
as far as i know is the harem mansion modded version only not in vanilla

Reactions: dalzomo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
as far as i know is the harem mansion modded version only not in vanilla
In that case I might well be wrong :p Happens as is quite a while played unmodded version, but I though the start of it was in vrens game after the GF parts added and before the taboo breaks rework:) Though part of my remark was that it was confirmed the harem house had very little attention and it would get at least a look see at for things like being able to remove a girl from the house.

Reactions: dalzomo

mutantchicken

Sep 9, 2019
There was one time I was fucking Lily, and she seemed to gain happiness with every action, but the amount she gained seemed to be doubling each time. Is that intended, and if so, how do I trigger it?
if they sink into a trance, it doubles the amount of happiness they gain/lose every time they sink deeper. no trance 1x, slight trance 2x, then 4x and 8x at the deepest trance level iirc. can be a death spiral, if your whole company is entranced and they lose happiness.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
if they sink into a trance, it doubles the amount of happiness they gain/lose every time they sink deeper. no trance 1x, slight trance 2x, then 4x and 8x at the deepest trance level iirc. can be a death spiral, if your whole company is entranced and they lose happiness.
No, it wasn't successive levels of a trance. It was every sex action; as in, when I clicked "keep facefucking her" (or whatever else I was doing), she got +2 happiness, then I click it again and she gets +4 happiness, then I click it again and she gets +8, etc. You can see why that would be a very desirable thing to reproduce.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes