4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Been awhile since I've been here, but here's another heads up for those using beta releases:

Work experience seems to have been reworked such that a character's work experience is disconnected from the job role's work experience (see spoiler for example):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... what does that mean moving forward? Well, I haven't confirmed it yet, but it seems the "Work Duties" has been changed to be affected by a variable called "seniority_level", which in turn is store in the character's "current_job".

*If you already hired a character - and want to have more work duties than 5 - then you must use the following console command to edit how many work duties they can hold*
Code:
the_person.current_job.seniority_level = <a positive integer>
For the above code to work, make sure you're currently interacting with the character. Otherwise, "the_person" will return an error since no active character is on screen.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so dumb when it came to coding... :(

Reactions: rb813

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Was wondering about event cooldowns. Do all events have the same set cooldown or do they differ by each crisis? Wondering if I can change the CD on the recruiting mother/daughter event to trigger more often?
If Tristim hasn't refactored that piece of code then most events are based on the same cooldown. It's essentially a list where a random event is selected - if you meet the requirements then the event is triggered. Keep in mind that plot/story related events (i.e. meeting Ellie, upgrading research, and/or core character related events) run whenever you meet the requirements, so those don't have a cooldown.

Reactions: SwissCheese

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Does it say what's new on the updated dev branch?
Not really. Sometimes there's some footnotes, but it's by no means complete. I'd say the biggest changes that require a new save are probably some changes to the way jobs are tracked as well as there were some values changed for the serums this last update. The biggest changes in terms of content are with the Aunt getting side gigs with your company and elsewhere around town as well as with a pretty big re-write of Kaya's path and how her internship works.

Reactions: Yukemoto

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
Is a bug-fixed version planned for release? or just download patches on the server?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
No, it wasn't successive levels of a trance. It was every sex action; as in, when I clicked "keep facefucking her" (or whatever else I was doing), she got +2 happiness, then I click it again and she gets +4 happiness, then I click it again and she gets +8, etc. You can see why that would be a very desirable thing to reproduce.
Here's an example of something similar. It's not exactly x2, but it's just a lot of seemingly random happiness that doesn't seem to be tied to her going deeper in her trance (or even having an orgasm at all).
1710779333439.png

mutantchicken

Sep 9, 2019
Here's an example of something similar. It's not exactly x2, but it's just a lot of seemingly random happiness that doesn't seem to be tied to her going deeper in her trance (or even having an orgasm at all).
View attachment 3455414
does she like facefucking or being submissive? that would probably give her happiness everytime you used it. i didn't mean that the happiness triggered on sinking deeper into a trance, but that the multiplicator increased. though for the sinking deeper to trigger, she had to orgasm, which i can't imagine happening with using facefucking once.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Ha ha, I thought creating clones with their own names and looks and choosing to buy them an apartment would put it on the map..NOPE. Buy them an apartment it does not appear. I wish there was a way to create characters with a look, personality and name that always show up in the game.:cry:

UPDATE!
The apartment doesn't appear until you choose the sleepover at HER place option! Then it appears after your encounter.. if only I could knock clones up!
Still, its genuine progress having named created chicks with their own place finally! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813
Sep 21, 2019
A bug I found is that, in the current dev version, if you ask a girl to follow you then unfollow you, you can interact with her again. This can be used to quickly use the chat option multiple times on the same person in the same time frame.
This can be abused (if played without cheats) to use only one serum and spend all energy observing the effects to gain mastery on the same person.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
does she like facefucking or being submissive? that would probably give her happiness everytime you used it. i didn't mean that the happiness triggered on sinking deeper into a trance, but that the multiplicator increased. though for the sinking deeper to trigger, she had to orgasm, which i can't imagine happening with using facefucking once.
She does like being submissive, but has no opinion on giving blowjobs. I played around with it some more, and I once got to a point where it seemed to be adding happiness after every action by the end of it. The way I got there was by fingering her into a trance, then throat-fucking her until my character orgasmed, then fingering her some more (and this is still with Gabrielle in the room, which they both seem to like, even though she apparently didn't have any opinion about Public Sex and hates Incest). It's definitely not doubling each time now, but I figure maybe it levels off when it hits 16.
1710847176873.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does it still exist and work with the current version?
Not sure, think original modder disappeared and not sure whether one who took it over upgraded it beyond last AIO and now only works with latest dev versions or only with last AIO or both versions of mod still available. You would have to look in mod section on discord.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes