4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
The mom says to the sister "I just wish he would understand that I hate giving blowjobs."
Her lust also increases daily in increments.
I was wondering why it kept increasing non-stop.
So this leads me to believe that she's giving blowjobs every day.
Probably to her boss?
If you want to head-canon this away, she doesn't have to be complaining about giving blowjobs, she could be being asked to give blowjobs.

Reactions: Oh my

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
If you want to head-canon this away, she doesn't have to be complaining about giving blowjobs, she could be being asked to give blowjobs.
I've thought of that, but the context of the situation heavily implies other sex acts being performed also.
Disambiguation, of the Jess/Lily Event, is something the writing could use.

On a side note, it seems very, very finicky trying to rename Lily.
Anyone know how to properly do it?

And is there a way to change weight? (ie. the_person.weight = X.X)
Maybe the text is only associated to body_type so it wouldn't matter.

Last edited:

Samishii421

Nov 20, 2018
I've thought of that, but the context of the situation heavily implies other sex acts being performed also.
Disambiguation, of the Jess/Lily Event, is something the writing could use.

On a side note, it seems very, very finicky trying to rename Lily.
Anyone know how to properly do it?
Ok, just making sure I understand here, because I have had those events and they don't necessarily read as such to me, at least as far as tenses go. But that's from being around ladies pulling a bitch off, usually not about me thankfully, but we walk in part way through, so the could have already set the subjective time in the past, thus a more current context does come naturally.

Also gotta point out one bit here:
Keep in mind that this game takes place after the events of the first game. I believe the 'canon' ending of the first game was the harem ending, the non pregnant one, at least as far as the story concerns. One where you used serums to bend the girls to your will and due to the abundant use of Serum, their memories are shaky of that time. Memories of events where you did things were obscured, and their minds probably have replaced you with an 'other' figure to let them subconsciously reconcile with their current reality. So yes, they absolutely could be complaining about you, or at least the hazy representation of you in their minds.
Sometimes they remember bits and pieces, like the mother remembering about the... 'naughty favors' you used to do on the weekends, though the bulk of what happened is probably still blocked from her mind. Likewise, Stephanie and Nora remember bits and pieces, enough to know that something happened, and in Nora's case she either has been or at least goes onto use the Serums on others much like you do.

Anyways

Also renaming a important character can be finicky as events could rename her.
I know a few console commands like:
lily.name = 'Name'
lily.last_name = 'Name'
lily.title = 'Title'
lily.possessive_title = 'your Title'

The spaces, equals sign and quotes are important, doesn't work without them.
There were a few more, but I can't dig them up right now, I'll try and add them later.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Ok, just making sure
Maybe.
I think a simple "I hate blowjobs" might work better.
Ambiguation, rather; and more obvious Event text.
The reader can much more easily headcanon something more flavourful, too, rather than constrained to a conversation she has been having with a guy.
It would work in favour of both NTR and non-NTR readers.

lily.name = 'Name'
That didn't seem to change much and seems to have locked me in.
I don't know how to undo it.

I was using Cheat and console(the_person.name = "X"), but overworld name wouldn't change.
Seems like the only remaining Lily that sticks iirc.?
The text box name doesn't change sometimes either.
Renaming is very, very finicky.
It's not a big deal, but it would be nice.
And it would probably be a good idea to be able to rename the family members.

Last edited:

Samishii421

Nov 20, 2018
Maybe.
I think a simple "I hate blowjobs" might work better.
Ambiguation, rather; and more obvious Event text.
The reader can much more easily headcanon something more flavourful, too, rather than constrained to a conversation she has been having with a guy.
It would work in favour of both NTR and non-NTR readers.

That didn't seem to change much and seems to have locked me in.
I don't know how to undo it.

I was using Cheat and console(the_person.name = "X"), but overworld name wouldn't change.
Seems like the only remaining Lily that sticks iirc.?
The text box name doesn't change sometimes either.
Renaming is very, very finicky.
It's not a big deal, but it would be nice.
And it would probably be a good idea to be able to rename the family members.
I'm sure it does, but I've encountered this kind of conversations in real life, and the one girl was gossiping about her boyfriend from three years ago. Sometimes we get hyper keyed to NTR stuff, see it everywhere, when it's only intentional in certain spots.

Anyway

To revert it use:
lily.name = 'Lily'

She's still coded as lily, and remains coded as lily even when changing her name, changing that would break the how the engine's coded to interact with her.

The commands with name and last_name set her name to whatever is in the single quotes, double quotes don't work and and it's case sensitive. This only changes her displayed name in the world and UI.

The title and possessive_title commands change how you refer to her during conversations, though I'm not sure if this changes how others refer to her when talking to you about her, but that could simply be hard coded or reference her assigned name/role. The name you can change using the previous set of commands, and the role is one I wouldn't touch, as it's keyed to all her events.

There was also:

lily.mc_title = 'Your Name/Title' this changes how she refers to you in conversations.

lily.formal_address
lily. so_title
lily.so_girl_title
lily.fname
lily.diplay_name

I'm sure there's others I haven't found yet. And there could also be the chance that some interactions are hardcoded to use 'Lily'.
I do know that if you are with her, you need to leave her and then comeback for the names to fully percolate through, as some bits are locked in when you enter a room.

Last edited:

Samishii421

Nov 20, 2018
Does Demand not regenerate?
I'm gonna have to ask what you mean by Demand?

If it's Novelty, then you need to mix things up, as coming in a particular area repeatedly lowers that, the only way to increase it is to not do that, it does restore after a while, quicker if you are going at it with someone else.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I'm gonna have to ask what you mean by Demand?

If it's Novelty, then you need to mix things up, as coming in a particular area repeatedly lowers that, the only way to increase it is to not do that, it does restore after a while, quicker if you are going at it with someone else.
Product Demand.
I tried flipping off Auto Sell to see if I could let it regenerate in order to sell it myself when Demand for a serum would supposedly grow higher.

Samishii421

Nov 20, 2018
When Lily asked me to change what I call her, then the name in text changed from Lily to the other name.
Lily's Bedroom remains the same.
That's because the name is stored elsewhere due to the place, you can set it by using:

lily_bedroom.formal_name = 'Place Name'

For what I remember about Product demand does regenerate slowly (Resetting over ~100 days or so if you tank it hard), but it also is tied to particular serums. So better to diversify than over saturate.
The the tier of the traits and amount of slots used in the serum affect how much of a... base demand there is for the serum. I think it was:

[Units Sold] / 300 - ([tier of serum] * [number of traits] * 5)

So a tier 3 serum with 4 traits means you can sell 240 or so serums before the market demand starts getting tanking. But there's also an RNG aspect as well, and I haven't played around with it too much, usually I did contracts and then sold the over production if I could and I didn't struggle too much with money issues.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Product Demand.
I tried flipping off Auto Sell to see if I could let it regenerate in order to sell it myself when Demand for a serum would supposedly grow higher.
Marketing. Better and more employees will counteract market saturation.
And I havent tested if demand is a global parameter, but i believe its separate for each serum so you'll be able to force reset it if you have multiple serata to rotate through per week.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Marketing. Better and more employees will counteract market saturation.
And I havent tested if demand is a global parameter, but i believe its separate for each serum so you'll be able to force reset it if you have multiple serata to rotate through per week.
Okay so Demand (as in the yellow text) will regenerate?
I have not seen it regenerate.
Or you're saying that real demand simulation is via Aspects; and a modus operandi is to Scrap and reDesign?
And if so, is this intended by the Game Dev?
I'd like to play as intended.

I can kind of see how Contracts being the meta income might be able to keep income realistic by reigning it in.
But it's quite odd.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
That's because the name is stored elsewhere due to the place, you can set it by using:

lily_bedroom.formal_name = 'Place Name'
You seems to have been doing some reengineering. Have you by any chance found the parameter that needs to be changed if you want to kick a girl out of the mansion, and back into her default living situation. I don't mind if she is kicked out of the harem at the same time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Or you're saying that real demand simulation is via Aspects; and a modus operandi is to Scrap and reDesign?
No, make several serums with your intended effects and switch them out in production.
week 1, serum A
week 2, serum B
week 3, serum A
etc

if you cant break even this way, put your focus on contract work.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
No, make several serums with your intended effects and switch them out in production.
week 1, serum A
week 2, serum B
week 3, serum A
etc

if you cant break even this way, put your focus on contract work.
These days it is based on what you put in it.
4 base stats:
Mental, Physical, Sexual, Medical
2 extra that are negatives:
Flaw(s), Attention

What you want is a mix of serums that balance the first four stats while having 0 Flaws and an effective Attention of 0 or at most 1.
For Tier 1 that would be something like:
  • Improved Serum Production, Low Concentration Sedative, Tactile Stimulator
    • Mental 2, Physical 2, Sexual 2, Medical 2, Attention 1 (with the charity policy effectively 0)
Do note that Attention is not additive but picks the highest of all the components, which means that Advanced Serum Production is the highest tier you can add if you want to keep Attention at/below the level that it increases (if you are using the charity policy).

Msin9

Nov 7, 2020
When i click story progress it says , this characters love progress has not yet been created.How do i get this for the sister or mom

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
BUG
I found a kind of bug with serum naming convention.

I named a serum A-B (CI) [LS].
The convention notes attachments and abbreviations of effects: Anti-Biotics with Caffeine Infusion attachment and a side effect of Libido Suppressant.
the [] of [LS] caused an error, so I had to rollback.
It stated that LS was not defined.

I changed it to A-B (CI) LS and it worked.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Got another BUG:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/people/Jennifer/role_mother_work.rpy", line 50, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lust_step'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 443, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 409, in script call
  File "people/Jennifer/role_mother_work.rpyc", line 50, in script
  File "C:\Users\lejd8\Downloads\Call of Duty\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.09-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.09-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\lejd8\Downloads\Call of Duty\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.09-pc\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.09-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/people/Jennifer/role_mother_work.rpy", line 50, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lust_step'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.09
Mon Mar  4 09:00:56 2024
This happened due to Jessica's Promotion Event.
If making her MC's girlfriend gets rid of 'lust_step' attribute, then that might have something to do with it.

Also:
1) I'm not sure what Sex Skills do.
2) I don't even know if MC has a big dick, so I'm not sure what Bid Dick preference does.
3) "Ask her to join your harem" should definitely be a Special Action and not above Small Talk.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes