4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I don't know where's the 0.29.2 version comes from, I just checked Vren's Patreon page (I'm a backer) and could only find 0.29.1 available for download.
EDIT:
Oh there's an explanation with small red letters below the download link:
" contains the full game including bugfix and MOD "

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Problems with Ashley

Well I finally updated to LR2 v0.29.1 and the appropriate Bugfix and Mod versions. Did a clean install (deleted the v0.28.1 install including save games) and started playing. Eventually got to the point where Stephanie approaches and asks me to consider employing her sister Ashley. Looked over her resume and decided to employ her. Now, at this point in my game I didn't have many staff, 2 in Research, 1 in HR and now Ashley in Production. I wasn't expecting Ashley to show up straight away, but sure enough, there she was in Production so I went to pay her a visit and have a chat to start the process of getting to know more about her. So, first thing I noticed is that at the top of my screen under "Job: Production" it showed:
- Employee
- Employee

No idea why it listed Employee twice, but hey ho, I started a chat with the "Make small talk" option, but then I noticed something else that was strange. Under the "Special Actions" column I was seeing double like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I ended the chat and went on with my game. At the end of the work day I went to return home to sleep but noticed that there was still someone in Production so went there instead. Sure enough there was Ashley, for some reason she hadn't returned home after work. I don't know if this is intended behaviour but figured I would mention it just in case.

Anyways, I went back to the game and returned home to sleep. It was at that point that I remembered that I wanted to check an outfit in the Outfit Manager so I opened it up and clicked on "Mannequin Selection" and noticed that Ashley was displayed twice, so I selected the first Ashley but both names became highlighted!

I don't know if these issues have already been reported or if LZ_Starbuck is aware of these issues, but figured I'd "report" them anyway, just in case. I've added some pics so you can actually see what I'm taking about.

EDIT #1: I'll be adding a number of corrections (typo/spelling) for the "..\game\Mods\Ashley\role_Ashley.rpy" file over on the page in a little while.
EDIT #2: Added spoiler tags to try and reduce the overal post size.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I don't know where's the 0.29.2 version comes from, I just checked Vren's Patreon page (I'm a backer) and could only find 0.29.1 available for download.
EDIT:
Oh there's an explanation with small red letters below the download link:
" contains the full game including bugfix and MOD "
It's the version numbers right after the d/l links that were changed from (v0.29.1-Hotfix) to (v0.29.2). I downloaded both Bugfix and Mod when the version was shown as (v0.29.1-Hotfix) 2 days ago, so last night when I noticed the numbers had changed to (v0.29.2) I thought both Bugfix and Mod had been updated, but after downloading both files I found that the contents of the zip were exactly the same as the versions I'd downloaded the previous day. No difference in files at all, so I've no clue as to why the version numbers were changed in the OP when the actual files haven't changed in any way.

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys ^^
I have after a certain time getting this error message.
I use the ver. 0.29.1 from Lab_Rats2 and I tried the three mods.(ver. 29.1/29.1hotfix and 29.2+ The matching Bugfixs)

and

and new:

and new 2

PS: sorry for my other post;)

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just posted an issue on the Git regarding the schedule stomping prevention for Ophelia forced dates in "salon_roles". I think i have my code suggestion right.. at least.. i can edit it.. reload that action and it now doesnt crash out!.

Just FYI to Tristim

Reactions: Tristim

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
Just posted an issue on the Git regarding the schedule stomping prevention for Ophelia forced dates in "salon_roles". I think i have my code suggestion right.. at least.. i can edit it.. reload that action and it now doesnt crash out!.

Just FYI to Tristim
Hey diud^^

thanks for the tip^^

After the reload I can make one action but unfortunately the error comes backo_O

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
i have a ''bug'' with Human Breeding Hormones.. Breastsize seems to cycle instead of being maxed at FF .. even when given to FF sized. it says it grows ... no change when given , but next turn she's basicly flatchested....

Reactions: electricat

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
"Ashley" is a clone of Jennifer with a ponytail?
No, Ashley is a "clone" of Stephanie which kinda makes sense seeing as Ashley is Stephanie's younger sister. There are some differences between the two though, Ashley has smaller breasts and is slightly shorter than Stephanie, but they both have the same body type, face and hair colour.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
No, Ashley is a "clone" of Stephanie which kinda makes sense seeing as Ashley is Stephanie's younger sister. There are some differences between the two though, Ashley has smaller breasts and is slightly shorter than Stephanie, but they both have the same body type, face and hair colour.
I guess I never noticed how much like Jennifer Steph looked. Looking forward to Vren's update to facial diversity.

Reactions: DA22

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I guess I never noticed how much like Jennifer Steph looked. Looking forward to Vren's update to facial diversity.
While Jennifer and Stephanie do share the same body type, height, skin colour and eye colour they do have different faces. Vren's update to facial diversity will be very welcome though, seeing the same few faces over and over on different characters does get a little "boring".

Reactions: DA22 and electricat

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey diud^^

thanks for the tip^^

After the reload I can make one action but unfortunately the error comes backo_O
There are 2 lines that are the same that need to be edited, make sure you did both. I was also starting from basically a new game, and had the save set right before talking to her, after her initial introduction convo had completed.
I still wonder in certain instances if there is some edge case variables that are out of wack somewhere. Iv already had a chance to progress a couple steps down her quest chain for convos. So at least on the basis of a fresh game it seems fine.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
i have a ''bug'' with Human Breeding Hormones.. Breastsize seems to cycle instead of being maxed at FF .. even when given to FF sized. it says it grows ... no change when given , but next turn she's basicly flatchested....
The quick fix would be to just comment out or delete lines 352-354 in serum_traits.rpy,
Code:
            #the_person.tits = get_smaller_tits(the_person.tits) #Her tits start to swell.
            #the_person.tits = get_smaller_tits(the_person.tits)
            #the_person.personal_region_modifiers["breasts"] = the_person.personal_region_modifiers["breasts"] - 0.2
that would make the size component permanent.

The code has a big issue with handling those kinds of situations in general, there's a ton of ad hoc quick fixes but no real system to handle stuff like that.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
The (it compiles, otherwise yet completely untested) code to make human breeding trait work more like Vren intended:
in serum_traits.rpy, original finctions replaced with this:

[Deleted buggy code, properly tested one in the post below]

(also fixes minor bug with girl saying her line only if add_to_log is true)
in script.rpy adding tits_debt to the constructor (line 1733 in my code...)
Code:
self.tits_debt = 0 #used for properly handling temporary size increases.

Last edited:

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
The quick fix would be to just comment out or delete lines 352-354 in serum_traits.rpy,
Code:
            #the_person.tits = get_smaller_tits(the_person.tits) #Her tits start to swell.
            #the_person.tits = get_smaller_tits(the_person.tits)
            #the_person.personal_region_modifiers["breasts"] = the_person.personal_region_modifiers["breasts"] - 0.2
that would make the size component permanent.

The code has a big issue with handling those kinds of situations in general, there's a ton of ad hoc quick fixes but no real system to handle stuff like that.
the get_smaller_tits isn't the problem... and i put bug between "" for a reason ... if get_larger_tits is called unconditional ..no increase will occur if breast size already FF , but it WILL decrease when serum ends .... and since list_of_tits is string based , no simple overflow with a min(current_tits ,''max_tit_size") solution for increases above max size and taking the (multiple? if multiple are active) substractions at end of each in account when serums end.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
the get_smaller_tits isn't the problem... and i put bug between "" for a reason ... if get_larger_tits is called unconditional ..no increase will occur if breast size already FF , but it WILL decrease when serum ends .... and since list_of_tits is string based , no simple overflow with a min(current_tits ,''max_tit_size") solution for increases above max size and taking the (multiple? if multiple are active) substractions at end of each in account when serums end.
get_smaller_tits isn't the problem, but not calling it (and making the increase permanent) is one way to avoid the whole issue altogether.

I sketched out how it could be fixed for good (a version of Vren's code for handling below-zero stats) but I don't have the opportunity to really test it right now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is the crisis event "mother wants to be bred" from you guys? If so, you need to investigate if you can overturn the condom requirement in that scene.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes