4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I keep running out of money. Tried various approaches from full team at earliest point to running with just me and Steph, all end the same way; running out of cash. I seem to be getting a pitiful amount for serums. I'm about to give up and move on to another game but thought I'd ask here first before throwing in the towel. Any help or pointers appreciated.
Use money cheat in the mod. :p Else use serums traits that make more money.

Reactions: Joe9ty

Kalebon

Jul 16, 2017
I keep running out of money. Tried various approaches from full team at earliest point to running with just me and Steph, all end the same way; running out of cash. I seem to be getting a pitiful amount for serums. I'm about to give up and move on to another game but thought I'd ask here first before throwing in the towel. Any help or pointers appreciated.
Primitive + medical and three hires are for production, supply, and marketing should keep money up. . . snf make sure to treak them to have 8s in the relaitve stats for their jobs

Reactions: Joe9ty

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Having not played the original: why does this mod not use the same UI as what's advertised in that thread?

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Okay, so I'm putting my fetish out on display for everyone to know here, but is there any way to adjust the message log in the bottom right corner so that it doesn't block the view of the girls' feet? In the OG game (which I might not ever be able to play now that I've tasted this delightful mod) the log was lowered more so that there wouldn't be any feet-blockage. Any chance that can be done in the mod, too?

Nobods

Mar 17, 2019
I'm playing with 0.30.2 modded version and I got an Ashley problem. I got the event and hired her but she is not in the worplace or production line, I only see her in the staff review and the end day summary. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
QUESTIONS

1) Is there an easier way to edit a character's outfits without having to import export etc them through the manager? Literally just modify what they're wearing by accessing the outfit file through the game? Even doing it through the obedience method is tedious af

2) Is there a way to "delete all" of the outfits you import into the Outfit Manager? Deleting them one by one is extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely slow

3) Again: is the UI for this mod vastly different from the UI being used in the original game? Because, for example, I have no idea how to access this screen

1597015704714.png

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Having not played the original: why does this mod not use the same UI as what's advertised in that thread?
The screenshots in the main LR2 thread are seriously out of date, and the UI has been changed quite a lot. Mod uses the same UI, with a couple of mod specific changes to the standard Ren'Py options bar at the bottom.

Reactions: electricat

Hiyabilloo

Aug 23, 2017
Is there no way to fuck the sister, or if so, what do you need to do? Right now I only got the foreplay and oral categories with her. The rest does not even show up (so not locked or anything)
Try undressing her, I think in the newer versions positions that are blocked by clothes don't show up anymore, at least not always.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Does this work with version 0.31.1?
To once again ask the Q that hasn't been answered yet, when will LR2 v31.1 be supported by this mod?

Just my ought two, but it's almost a different game with the mod.

Please let us know if saves from the old mod transfer to the new one, as well.

thx,

Oboe.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To once again ask the Q that hasn't been answered yet, when will LR2 v31.1 be supported by this mod?

Just my ought two, but it's almost a different game with the mod.

Please let us know if saves from the old mod transfer to the new one, as well.

thx,

Oboe.
Most of the time it takes about two weeks, depends a little bit how much time the modders have and how much was broken by the new update of the game.

Reactions: Oboe
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes