4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
or...read the OP once more, it's DONE!

and - as usual - a lot of changed variables between the versions means NO OLD SAVES...

Reactions: DA22

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Is there a way to start side quests like crises via console? I seem to be unable (read: stupid) to get the syntax right.

FullMoon30

Jan 10, 2019
Has anyone else had the issue where you go to research something and the total comes up zero? This is after researching 4 items to completion

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I am having a rather unique experience. I can't get Sarah to come back to work after she gave birth. The first time, she came back after she had her kid. The second time, not so much. Granted she DOES show up for the weekly meetings, random sex and interaction scenes with the MC and her coworkers, and technically when I order her to follow me. But showing up and actually working? Not happening.

I'm hoping that there is some glitch that I can console command my way out of without having to resort to an old save file that loses me well over several hours of work.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok,

If I had a few exceptionally good looking characters in previous plays, is there any way to 'import' them into a new modded
game?

If not, what are the characteristics I'd need to take a new character in the new game and make her look as much like the old character as possible?

I know some python and I'd have no trouble looking up info in the console.

O

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Anyway, I experimented and was able to do a decent transfer of a 'look'. Mostly I used console mode and the 'x' command that the LR2 Mods provide.

You have to do the console bits first when reimaging a char. 'x' then console causes the loss of the 'x' changes.

Ok, on your old char (you'll need a save), chat with her and open the console.

Look up:

the_person.hair_colour[0]
the_person.hair_colour[1]

The first is text, the second is a 4 element list (probably RGB and transparency).
Write those down.
Get out of console, and record via lookup with 'x'

Face Type
Skin Color
Body Type
Personality (if desired)
You can get height, age, and breast size from the text at the top.

The transfer goes in the same order.
console, add the values for the hair colour entries, get out, add the 'x' values and you are done.

I'll leave a text attachment of a few I've saved. Getting good hair is hard in this game.

O

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
Hello, if i want to change some line in code which program should i use ? Visual Studio Code doesn't work anymore (or i'm not doing the right manip with it) because of some binary thing.

Reactions: Oboe

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Hello, if i want to change some line in code which program should i use ? Visual Studio Code doesn't work anymore (or i'm not doing the right manip with it) because of some binary thing.
*.rpy files can be edited with any text editor, including Visual Studio. *.rpyc should be ignored. ren'py will compile *.rpy into *.rpyc *.rpa need to be unpacked.

O

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
does anyone know if there is always just two prostitute characters in each game, or if there's more, how many? is there a console command to "assign" or make someone into a prostitute?

THIS play through, which hopefully remains bug free (see my pregnancy fatal bug post for details) my MC is NOT going to use the job search function at all. the challenge is to use only unique characters, prostitutes that the MC recruits as workers and test subjects, and family of said unique characters and prostitutes as employees.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
thanks! works like a charm!!!

...I'm guessing that if I update to version .31.1, my current save isn't going to work, right? I know the page for the base game says as much, but not sure if I can get away with it here since it's modded and has the bugfix files and such

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a bug from the mods, or it was a bug from the base game, but here goes: after the strippers danced in the base game, they stayed nude, BUT when the strippers do their dance in the modded game, they immediately put their clothes back on after their performance. Is this a bug or oversight of the modded game? Or is this intentional since I haven't yet finished the strip club story arc. (first time through, the damned pregnancy bug killed my game stone cold dead; and the second time through I stopped early on to play the newest version)

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
here's an interesting bug that I just found: Stephanie claims to LOVE missionary sex but when you access her menu options for vaginal sex, BOTH missionary sex and piledriver are blacked out, and the game claims that she HATES missionary sex. what gives? more importantly, how do I fix it? I've tried using console commands to set her sexy opinion of missionary sex to a value of 2 and True, but that doesn't work at all!

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
here's an interesting bug that I just found: Stephanie claims to LOVE missionary sex but when you access her menu options for vaginal sex, BOTH missionary sex and piledriver are blacked out, and the game claims that she HATES missionary sex. what gives? more importantly, how do I fix it? I've tried using console commands to set her sexy opinion of missionary sex to a value of 2 and True, but that doesn't work at all!
you should look for other parts:
ALPHA-tagged? (no, steph shouldn't!)
hates being submissive?
loves take control?
some girls/woman like/love to sit on top of you...
;-)

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I THINK that "serum bombing" her until you adjust her to how you want her to be sexually is working... so far... maybe?

here's yet ANOTHER unique tag for one of the ladies of Lab Rats 2: Emily is tagged under special roles as Student AND Student!!! yup, she's tagged TWICE as a student! so... how do I remove one of those tags from her without removing both?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes