4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Hi, got an bug when trying to get any enslaved girl to trim her bush. Is it the game code or the mode issue?
Oh, and sorry if it was reported earlier.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I am wondering what the exact process is to hire your mom, sister, and aunt for your MAIN business. I know how you can hire them for the Club. Previous posts that I've found says you can hire them, but doesn't say what the process is or which business they're eligible to be hired for.

Also, how do you increase the employee cap in the Club? Can it be done via in-game choices, or just via console commands? What is said console command if one exists?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I am wondering what the exact process is to hire your mom, sister, and aunt for your MAIN business. I know how you can hire them for the Club. Previous posts that I've found says you can hire them, but doesn't say what the process is or which business they're eligible to be hired for.

Also, how do you increase the employee cap in the Club? Can it be done via in-game choices, or just via console commands? What is said console command if one exists?
Employee cap is a hard coded number. The way around are the lists of performers. So to go over the cap you use the console.
strip club code (function strip_club_hire_employee_requirement) appears to have a direct block for sis, mom, aunt and cousin. So if you control the club and fire your cousin with regular tools you are stuck.

Doing searches in the folder game/Mods/StripClub will give you most of the details. Please note you can add a 'bdsm room' later in the game so you have a number of roles in play. stripper, waitress, manager, bdsm_performer and someone that manages the BDSM room.

There is a function to add folks. You need to be talking to them so that 'the_person' points at the right spot.
When you get control of the strip club some people quit the club and stop showing up, but they remain in the stripper list.
That's something you have to fix manually in the console.

hire function:
Interestingly this internal function can adapt to hiring lily, or mom, or your aunt.

strip_club_hire_stripper(the_person,<appropriate role>) {stripper_role, bdsm_performer_role, waitress_role}

The employee lists are:

stripclub_strippers
stripclub_bdsm_performers
stripclub_waitresses

You can remove folks with pop and add them manually with append. You need to add the role to the person's
special_role list as well.

Reactions: Jake Masters

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Employee cap is a hard coded number. The way around are the lists of performers. So to go over the cap you use the console.
strip club code (function strip_club_hire_employee_requirement) appears to have a direct block for sis, mom, aunt and cousin. So if you control the club and fire your cousin with regular tools you are stuck.

Doing searches in the folder game/Mods/StripClub will give you most of the details. Please note you can add a 'bdsm room' later in the game so you have a number of roles in play. stripper, waitress, manager, bdsm_performer and someone that manages the BDSM room.

There is a function to add folks. You need to be talking to them so that 'the_person' points at the right spot.
When you get control of the strip club some people quit the club and stop showing up, but they remain in the stripper list.
That's something you have to fix manually in the console.

hire function:
Interestingly this internal function can adapt to hiring lily, or mom, or your aunt.

strip_club_hire_stripper(the_person,<appropriate role>) {stripper_role, bdsm_performer_role, waitress_role}

The employee lists are:

stripclub_strippers
stripclub_bdsm_performers
stripclub_waitresses

You can remove folks with pop and add them manually with append. You need to add the role to the person's
special_role list as well.
two things: just where is this folder at? doing a search stripclub in the game folder shows nothing. second: when I use the console command that you mentioned, nothing happens, and the game highlights the letter "n" in the_person. do I need the comma? do I put a space between the comma and the stripper role? do I put the stripper role in <> or not?

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
I was just getting ready to make a similar comment! also, how do you increase the employee cap and hire waitresses? I only have the option to hire strippers in my game.
You need to promote one of the strippers to manager. I don't remember if the option appears right away or if you need to wait until the event where MC starts to think he needs a manager fires.

The restrictions on just who can be a manager are quite strong (she must be, IIRC older than 28 and have certain stats) so you may need to hire strategically, or find a stripper who meets the age requirement and feed her the stat serums (Natural Talent, or if you don't have it yet, temporary stat serums should also work.)

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
The strip club mods. Nice stuff, but needed are:

* an interface that lets you look at them the same way as your company, once you own the club.
* promotion and demotion tools. Promote a waitress to a stripper and demote stripper to waitress.
* some control over the number of strippers in the game. I believe that number is 5 presently.
You can add over the min, but only with the console.
Yeah, I know... The stripclub is still a WIP: right now I'm working on daily doses and uniforms... Anyway, you've the performance review for them...

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I was just getting ready to make a similar comment! also, how do you increase the employee cap and hire waitresses? I only have the option to hire strippers in my game.
The waitresses role is suggested by your stripclub manager: pick one of your strippers and promote her as a manager: after a few days she'll suggest to hire some waitresses to increase the club's daily income; after a few day more she'll suggest to create a BDSM room for special show: after you build it (the usual construction company is involved :p ) you can hire 5 girls as BDSM performers. Nice enough ? :-D

Reactions: uiopuiop3112

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Speaking of strip club wishlists...

Right now stripper's err... productivity... is hardcoded to be optimal if she has DD cup. Which is, I guess reasonable (and, yea, larger sizes kinda don't always look good in the game) but it doesn't add up with Gabrielle constantly wanting those boobjobs and... OK, I just wish to have an excuse...

Can some option like "marketing style" be added? Standard (like it's now) Biggest Tits in Town, petite (might also depend on height/weight) something else...

Also, a nepotism option for Gabrielle, promoting her with high enough love. I just like her for some reason and wish there was more options not to be a jerk to her...

Reactions: Oboe

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
another wish is to increase the maximum number of strippers allowed, and this is NOT counting other roles such as waitresses or BDSM performers. also, consider allowing the MC to promote whichever manager he wants as long as she meets the stat requirements OR an age requirement of say 45 or 50. in my game I really wanted to make the Club a "family business" and ironically enough the stripper I want to promote to manager is Gabrielle.

I would also like having the option of having the strippers remain naked after they preform. The base game does this, but for some reason the modded game defaults back to dressed after a performance.

while this isn't a strip club request per se, I would like having the option to set how your employees keep themselves groomed, such as shaved, trimmed, ect. Maybe have this option available once you unlock it at the hair salon AND you've purchased enforced corporate nudity at a minimum.

Last edited:

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else think all the girls faces when they're smiling looks really bad? I wish I could lock their faces so they always remained 'serious'.

[edit] I removed all the "happy" faces and replaced them with renamed "default" files. It works but I don't know if I like this :p Suddenly there's no more happiness in the world.

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
A better platinum blonde.

I had a random girl generated and looked at her hair, which was better than the stock plat blonde. Shinier.

stats on her hair were:

[u'light grey', [0.859755, 0.843540, 0.858911, 1]]

So looked around and found a color chart here..

Converting their color gainsboro, it looks like a winner. I added it to a stripper who had an ugly ash blonde.

[u'gainsboro',[0.85938,0.85938,0.85938,1]]

Very possible if you go to Ophelia, start with light grey and lighten it, you can get here. I'd just as soon plug the gainsboro string in myself, with my suck hand skills.

O

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
There are hair color charts out on the web, but usually they use RGB numbers in the range 0-255. Those can be converted. You can type, in the console

the_person.hair_colour

and then paste the two element list into the entry. If the color looks good, you can update the pubes color with this:

the_person.pubes_colour = get_darkened_colour( the_person.hair_colour[1] )

Code used is attached. A list of colors is attached. Note not all of the colors have been tested and typos are possible. Since I've been interested in reds, I've had good use of barn red, light auburn brown, and russet red.
What's your way of updating the girl with the new hair color? When I change the_person.hair_colour on the correct person it doesn't do anything.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
What's your way of updating the girl with the new hair color? When I change the_person.hair_colour on the correct person it doesn't do anything.
Yes, when you make that change it does not immediately update the model with the new color. Use the LR mods 'x' function and change the hair style and then change it back. That does the trick.

I have seen models get the wrong color at times, and you can tell with the 'the_person.hair_colour' output. The same trick fixes that.

O

Jul 6, 2018
I downloaded and installed full version with mods and bugfix and I get the following error. I tried to run normally and as Admin. Both ways give me same error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.31.1
Mon Aug 17 23:43:15 2020

Jul 6, 2018
I downloaded and installed full version with mods and bugfix and I get the following error. I tried to run normally and as Admin. Both ways give me same error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "D:\Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.31.1-market\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.31.1
Mon Aug 17 23:43:15 2020
Never Mind... I fixed ... my problem not game problem

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes