4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
Potential bug: I'm using the 0.31.1-market download and the two-tone color selection on the garter and fishnets doesn't seem to work - the secondary color will not change no matter what is selected.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Any idea how to get the flight attendant?
The code for it seems to be already finished but I can't seem to find her in the bar.
Sorry she never got finished and I haven't worked on her in a while. Not sure I will ever get around to it to be honest.

Reactions: user689

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
How to find or create these unique characters inside game ( Dinah, Sylvia, Paige, Kendra, Svetlanna and Kelly )? I haven't met them in the game. The game generates characters but not unique on the downtown events and person workers. Thank You for amazing mod.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
How to find or create these unique characters inside game ( Dinah, Sylvia, Paige, Kendra, Svetlanna and Kelly )? I haven't met them in the game. The game generates characters but not unique on the downtown events and person workers. Thank You for amazing mod.
They have a 20% chance of being in the list of people you recruit when you hire a new person.

• Love
Reactions: Piter Georg

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
How does the Strip Club work? I know that you can buy it but how do you do that?
You need to have at least 60K on hand, you must complete Gabrielle's storyline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you must not be in the middle of the Sarah's BE serum event.

Then you wait until Gabrielle complains she lost her job (don't let your cash dip below 60K, or it won't happen.)

Then it's rather straightforward, just pay attention to the text and the hints.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Believe I found a bug (originally vanilla, but continued in the mod) regarding women with a negative opinion of cheating. In mods/core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod:

Code:
elif person.relationship == "Girlfriend":
    if person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") > 0:
        person.add_situational_slut("cheating", person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 5, "I'm cheating on my boyfriend!")
    else:
        person.add_situational_slut("cheating", -5 + (person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * -10), "I can't cheat on my boyfriend!")
elif person.relationship == "Fiancée":
        person.add_situational_slut("cheating", person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 8, "I'm cheating on my fiancé!")
    else:
        person.add_situational_slut("cheating", -15 + (person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * -15), "I could never cheat on my fiancé!")
elif person.relationship == "Married":
        person.add_situational_slut("cheating", person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 10, "I'm cheating on my husband!")
    else:
        person.add_situational_slut("cheating", -20 + (person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * -20), "I could never cheat on my husband!")
This is presumably meant to reduce effective sluttiness more than the default when they are in a relationship with someone else and hate cheating. However, since the opinion score is negative, multiplying it by a negative number results in an increase to their effective sluttiness; when they hate it, they actually get a positive modifier.

Easily fixed by taking off the negatives on the numbers multiplying the opinion score in the ELSE lines.

Reactions: Tristim

Lupoy

Sep 22, 2017
Some of the girls are not returning to work after taking the maternal leave, most notable are Stephanie and Alexia. They are staying at their home instead. Can I fix this? Thanks.

Reactions: gfdsf565

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
You need to have at least 60K on hand, you must complete Gabrielle's storyline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you must not be in the middle of the Sarah's BE serum event.

Then you wait until Gabrielle complains she lost her job (don't let your cash dip below 60K, or it won't happen.)

Then it's rather straightforward, just pay attention to the text and the hints.
How does the Sarah's BE serum event work and end? I gave her extra serum, went on group date, dart date. On gabrielle front, blackmailed.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Huh. Looking at the change you implemented to the cheating sluttiness modifier...it would appear that, this way, the great majority of women with no *special* opinion on cheating (whether positive or negative) will now also have no difference to their sluttiness whether they're in a relationship or not. Don't think that's really desirable.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
How does the Sarah's BE serum event work and end? I gave her extra serum, went on group date, dart date. On gabrielle front, blackmailed.
I'm actually not sure what event is being referred to by BE. I'm assuming maybe that means Sarah's event where she takes you to the strip club? But that is a one off even and only lasts one time slot.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I'm actually not sure what event is being referred to by BE. I'm assuming maybe that means Sarah's event where she takes you to the strip club? But that is a one off even and only lasts one time slot.
I think he's talking about the breast enhancement event.
If that's the case this event takes place on friday evening after searching this breast trait and having the monday meeting where Sarah finds this innovation interesting.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
What’s new on this update?
Basically a bunch more bugfixes in the newest master version. Also Ashley's first date I think. Also sometime over the next couple of days I'm going to push some stuff to the develop branch that's going to invalidate save games so wanted a new master release before that happens for people to use.

Reactions: DA22

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
Basically a bunch more bugfixes in the newest master version. Also Ashley's first date I think. Also sometime over the next couple of days I'm going to push some stuff to the develop branch that's going to invalidate save games so wanted a new master release before that happens for people to use.
Thanks

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
2 cents ... when you are at the CUCKOLD EMPLOYEE-path
Screenshot (5).png
maybe the following crash is the reason - first time could NOT impregnate the girl!
fertility-booster used, vaginal creampie count in sex-record (8x in 5 days)

Last edited:
Reactions: geninaheci
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes