4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Adding sexual opinions seems to make the girls more slutty by default. I.e. If you'd set most of them to 2 and end the day, the game will try to increase their core sluttiness (success depends on amount of suggestibility as usual). So if you do that and cycle through a few weeks, they would turn into massive sluts without you actually interacting with them.

I tried to find the piece of code that determines something like "for every sexual opinion > 0, turn x temporary sluttiness into core sluttiness" but I have been unsuccesful in finding that piece of code. Does anyone know where I can remove that part?

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
question: once you've unlocked Cara's story and she gives you the key to her apartment, you have the option to join her at night...but just how do you do that? she never tells you where she lives so you can visit her like the other NPCs, and going to the sex shop at night when you SHOULD be able to visit her just gets you an empty sex shop with nobody home. what am I missing, or is this a work in progress?

also on a semi related and frustrating note: when you list the requirements as say 50 love for a scene, it gets real annoying real quick when you get a girl to 50 love, and the option is still blacked out. what you should say is 50+ love, because meeting the requirements exactly (at least for Cara) does NOT work!

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
question: once you've unlocked Cara's story and she gives you the key to her apartment, you have the option to join her at night...but just how do you do that? she never tells you where she lives so you can visit her like the other NPCs, and going to the sex shop at night when you SHOULD be able to visit her just gets you an empty sex shop with nobody home. what am I missing, or is this a work in progress?

also on a semi related and frustrating note: when you list the requirements as say 50 love for a scene, it gets real annoying real quick when you get a girl to 50 love, and the option is still blacked out. what you should say is 50+ love, because meeting the requirements exactly (at least for Cara) does NOT work!
You have to ask her to follow you and at night the option will be available.

And for your second point, it also depends on the stock level, not only the love points.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I've just found a way to reliably clone an employee (by accident).

Ask them to switch divisions on a weekend.
A version of the employee will then appear at work.
And after, you will have two of them wandering the playing field.

O
This is an issue in the vanilla code, the next version will have this issue resolved.

Reactions: Oboe

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Has anyone noted that when you hit Candi with a Natural Talent pill she ends up with completely normal intelligence?
Whatever bimbofication that was done to her isn't permanent. There may be too many plot lines to follow, but
I'd be curious to talk to a "reborn scientist Candace Hooper".

Also, another vote for allowing Gabrielle to become strip club manager.

O

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Adding sexual opinions seems to make the girls more slutty by default. I.e. If you'd set most of them to 2 and end the day, the game will try to increase their core sluttiness (success depends on amount of suggestibility as usual). So if you do that and cycle through a few weeks, they would turn into massive sluts without you actually interacting with them.

I tried to find the piece of code that determines something like "for every sexual opinion > 0, turn x temporary sluttiness into core sluttiness" but I have been unsuccesful in finding that piece of code. Does anyone know where I can remove that part?
I can't swear to it, but what I think is happening, those opinions influence the selection of outfits, and those outfits generate temporary sluttiness, and it all works until she would literally wear anything anywhere...

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Yes, when you make that change it does not immediately update the model with the new color. Use the LR mods 'x' function and change the hair style and then change it back. That does the trick.

I have seen models get the wrong color at times, and you can tell with the 'the_person.hair_colour' output. The same trick fixes that.

O
Nice that works. Instead of using the menu you can update the hair immediately in console with cheat_redraw_hair()

BareWaffle

Apr 29, 2019
Anyone know what causes a bug / event that makes it so you produce 0 research forever? Ruined 1 save because of it and shortly reappeared before I reverted a second save.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Anyone know what causes a bug / event that makes it so you produce 0 research forever? Ruined 1 save because of it and shortly reappeared before I reverted a second save.
It's not a bug. It's just because you decided to sell your research capacities.
Just go on the management policies and desactivate it

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
question: once you've unlocked Cara's story and she gives you the key to her apartment, you have the option to join her at night...but just how do you do that?
I don't recall that scene, but dating her and taking her to a posh place nets you her home address. And after you can spend the night with her. Not sure if this is cheating by the storyline.

After all, my first encounter with Gabrielle (no mods) I just small talked her into liking me lots and banged her that way. But it's not 'canon', so I don't do that anymore.

O

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
is the BDSM room a work in progress? I'm able to hire performers for the BDSM room, but I'm not able to see any shows there. am I missing something, or is there more of the Club's quest line to fully unlock the BDSM room and performances? or is this a work in progress meant to tease us poor souls? before you ask, yes I've had the BDSM room built, and was able to hire a performer, but no shows yet...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is the BDSM room a work in progress? I'm able to hire performers for the BDSM room, but I'm not able to see any shows there. am I missing something, or is there more of the Club's quest line to fully unlock the BDSM room and performances? or is this a work in progress meant to tease us poor souls? before you ask, yes I've had the BDSM room built, and was able to hire a performer, but no shows yet...
Not sure about the shows, but yes the club is still a work in progress. Unfortunately modders are quite busy each month to bugfix main game and make mods compatible again first after each release of the main game and sometimes carful adding new content, since not clear what Vren wants to add to main game or do with characters over time.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Yes, it's kind of 'my' branch of the Mods and yes, it's a WIP.
Actually all the stripclub storyline have been developped in the last few months, so there's a lot of job to do and ALL the modders are developping the game for (and with) passion, absolutely for free (that means in their free time).
Right now I'm working on the daily doses code for the stripclub, then the uniforms... after this step (so the 'core' of the stripclub line is done) I'll start to develop some proper event/fun there.

Ah, last but not last, the LR2 modders group is an open group: everyone is welcome even if not with coding, with dialogues writing, typos report, ideas and suggestions.

Reactions: Fapmigo

user689

Oct 15, 2019
Any idea how to get the flight attendant?
The code for it seems to be already finished but I can't seem to find her in the bar.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Yes, it's kind of 'my' branch of the Mods and yes, it's a WIP.
Actually all the stripclub storyline have been developped in the last few months, so there's a lot of job to do and ALL the modders are developping the game for (and with) passion, absolutely for free (that means in their free time).
Right now I'm working on the daily doses code for the stripclub, then the uniforms... after this step (so the 'core' of the stripclub line is done) I'll start to develop some proper event/fun there.

Ah, last but not last, the LR2 modders group is an open group: everyone is welcome even if not with coding, with dialogues writing, typos report, ideas and suggestions.
Well I can't code, but I CAN and WILL be more than happy and willing to help with ideas, dialogue, typo reporting, and unique situation reporting. I'll be on discord later tonight and lend a helping hand

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any content that I might miss in both the base game and the modded stuff if I use cheats or go too quickly? For example if I boost Sarah's love or sluttiness to 100 will that make me miss events with her?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes