4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
I'm actually not sure what event is being referred to by BE. I'm assuming maybe that means Sarah's event where she takes you to the strip club? But that is a one off even and only lasts one time slot.
I think he's talking about the breast enhancement event.
If that's the case this event takes place on friday evening after searching this breast trait and having the monday meeting where Sarah finds this innovation interesting.
Yea, that's exactly what I meant, sorry I thought that abbreviation is common enough...

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
How does the Sarah's BE serum event work and end? I gave her extra serum, went on group date, dart date. On gabrielle front, blackmailed.
The event, the portion that blocks the buyout, ends either on Friday when you convince her not to take serum or on Monday when you see the serum effects, so, you should be clear...

So it looks like the random numbers acting randomly, you will get it eventually (remember to keep ther cash on hand.)

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Yea, that's exactly what I meant, sorry I thought that abbreviation is common enough...
It probably is, but TBH this is the first adult game I've written mods for. I've done other erotic short stories on other sites, but this is my first attempt at doing it with a game. So there's probably lingo I'm just not familiar with...

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
2 cents ... when you are at the CUCKOLD EMPLOYEE-path
View attachment 785170
maybe the following crash is the reason - first time could NOT impregnate the girl!
fertility-booster used, vaginal creampie count in sex-record (8x in 5 days)
You might have to update the bugfix. It looks to me like you were successful knocking her up but the function that does it broke. I'm not sure when that was changed in the bugfix branch but its worth checking for atleast.

Reactions: Andy_W

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
For anyone following the development of the mod, as promised earlier, I just pushed an update to the /Develop branch ONLY containing Erica, a replacement for the previous college athlete casual sex mod. This update will break any existing savegames probably that try to update. If you want to keep your existing savegames, do not update to the latest /develop branch for now.

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Can someone give me a save before Cousin gets fired from her job striping, trying to do the buyout of the strip club but for some reason on latest version cousin has not been fired. I have paid for boob job. Also I have never done the event so want to know how it happens

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can someone give me a save before Cousin gets fired from her job striping, trying to do the buyout of the strip club but for some reason on latest version cousin has not been fired. I have paid for boob job. Also I have never done the event so want to know how it happens
Actually Gabrielle 'lose her job' because the Stripclub have been foreclosed, not because she've been fired... (and that's how the Stripclub storyline begins).

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Actually Gabrielle 'lose her job' because the Stripclub have been foreclosed, not because she've been fired... (and that's how the Stripclub storyline begins).
How does that event fire though (the strip club being foreclosed)? I've given Gabrielle drugs for the boobjob on two playthroughs yet I still havent had any events with the strip club (in both playthroughs I have 100000+ money). What am I doing wrong?

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
How does that event fire though (the strip club being foreclosed)? I've given Gabrielle drugs for the boobjob on two playthroughs yet I still havent had any events with the strip club (in both playthroughs I have 100000+ money). What am I doing wrong?
The event doesn't trigger until you've
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or if you are in the
line.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
The event doesn't trigger until you've
or if you are in the
line.
Thanks for the quick reply. I've met the requirement of having given Sarah breast anhancements on two occasions, so could there be something else I'm missing? I really like this game and these mods in particular, but so far I've found it difficult to piece together all the bits of info on how to progress story lines in this game. I've mentioned it a couple of days ago on the regular Lab Rats 2 thread but this game, both modded and unmodded versions, really needs a proper walkthrough. I'd be doing it now if I knew how to read the files, but I've only messed with Total War and Paradox games files, and they are very easy to read. Now I know that Starbuck has detailed both the Ophelia and Candi route on the LR2 discord, but I only found that after some tedious thread searching and it did not give me the answer on how to de-bimbofy Candi (or I missed something).

This might come over as me feeling entitled to something towards the producer/mods and maybe it does, but so far this is the only game I've played on this site that needs a walkthrough to play it and doesn't have it. In addition, I've found by reading this and the main thread that many, if not the majoirity, of questions on this thread are of a kind that could easily be answered by a simple walkthrough. So the addition of a walkthrough on the first page of the thread would also produce less of the same posts that have already been answered before. Sorry if this became a bit of rant Corrado, I truly appreciate your help, but this is something that has annoyed me since I started playing this otherwise wonderful game.

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
Hi. I want to premise that I don't know if it's the fault of the game or the mod, but in the new mod 0.31.2 version of the game, using the "Outfit Manager", I can't manage the secondary color on "Garter and Fishnets" anymore. He treats those clothes as if they are only the primary color even if I activate the secondary.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply. I've met the requirement of having given Sarah breast anhancements on two occasions, so could there be something else I'm missing?
I think there's a bug, or at least an oversight. A required variable is only being set true if you see your cousin stripping without already knowing that she's doing it. If you get her obedience high and force you to tell you through blackmail, the required variable (cousin.event_triggers_dict["seen_cousin_stripping"]) is left unchanged while preventing the events that would set it true, and the strip club bankruptcy will will never happen.

You can manually change it with the console, though. Just do cousin.event_triggers_dict["seen_cousin_stripping"] = true, and play normally - it ought to work.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. I've met the requirement of having given Sarah breast anhancements on two occasions, so could there be something else I'm missing? I really like this game and these mods in particular, but so far I've found it difficult to piece together all the bits of info on how to progress story lines in this game. I've mentioned it a couple of days ago on the regular Lab Rats 2 thread but this game, both modded and unmodded versions, really needs a proper walkthrough. I'd be doing it now if I knew how to read the files, but I've only messed with Total War and Paradox games files, and they are very easy to read. Now I know that Starbuck has detailed both the Ophelia and Candi route on the LR2 discord, but I only found that after some tedious thread searching and it did not give me the answer on how to de-bimbofy Candi (or I missed something).

This might come over as me feeling entitled to something towards the producer/mods and maybe it does, but so far this is the only game I've played on this site that needs a walkthrough to play it and doesn't have it. In addition, I've found by reading this and the main thread that many, if not the majoirity, of questions on this thread are of a kind that could easily be answered by a simple walkthrough. So the addition of a walkthrough on the first page of the thread would also produce less of the same posts that have already been answered before. Sorry if this became a bit of rant Corrado, I truly appreciate your help, but this is something that has annoyed me since I started playing this otherwise wonderful game.
WE have modded in a hint system for some of the main game systems, but unfortunately at this point a lot of the modded content of the game doesn't work with the hint system. Its on the todo list, but right now some of the features of the mod are also in the middle of changing, so I'm hesitant to commit the effort to working on it if its going to change soon. Feedback is very much appreciated though, and it might be time to work on simplifying some of the areas of the mod that commonly cause confusion.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
I decided to try new things, so blackmailed Gabrielle into telling me what shes doing at night times. I think this broke the trigger for strip club ownership. Anyone else experienced same issue or tested it (first for me i usually find out the good old fashioned way)?

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
Hi. Is there a way to cancel the "Challenge to race" sporting event with Misty, the first "Athlete" I met in the gym, because she left the town?

Reactions: gup_2018

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I decided to try new things, so blackmailed Gabrielle into telling me what shes doing at night times. I think this broke the trigger for strip club ownership. Anyone else experienced same issue or tested it (first for me i usually find out the good old fashioned way)?
Right now 4 conditions are needed to start the Stripclub storyline:
1: the storyline hasn't started yet (get_strip_club_foreclosed_stage() should be 0);
2: Sarah's epic boob quest shouldn't be on going (sarah.event_triggers_dict.get("epic_tits_progress") shouldn't be 1);
3: Your available founds should be > than 60000;
4: You should've seen Gabrielle performing on stage at the Stripclub (cousin.event_triggers_dict.get("seen_cousin_stripping", False) should be True)

If the storyline doesn't start in your gameplay, please report it here and tell us which conditions isn't working for you.

Enjoy the game ! :)

Last edited:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Hi. Is there a way to cancel the "Challenge to race" sporting event with Misty, the first "Athlete" I met in the gym, because she left the town?
This event has changed in the latest version of the mod. However, if it has been more than 5-6 days since you downloaded it, the current version of the mod is probably not compatible with your save game.

• Sad
Reactions: Warrior69

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
This event has changed in the latest version of the mod. However, if it has been more than 5-6 days since you downloaded it, the current version of the mod is probably not compatible with your save game.
Almost every brand new mod I'm forced to start all over again. From the new mod 0.31.1 and the newest 0.32.1, I've to start a new game again so it's totally new (less than 4 days). I can say that the old mods, before 0.31.1, was been working better in the two tone colour of the fishgartner than the last two ones (one colour, no matter what). There are so many other bugs in the last mods that I'm skipping through advancing the time as cheat, but some events are necessary to keep "the story" going. So, I've to wait 'till a new mod or I can "cut" (by console, for example) all the events that are related to npc players that they abandoned the game? (as Misty, who fall in love with me) When those events started, the game starts with a list of errors that I'm forced to quit the game, restart, and load it again cheating on the time (from saturday morning skipping to saturday afternoon) to be able continue playing.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Almost every brand new mod I'm forced to start all over again. From the new mod 0.31.1 and the newest 0.32.1, I've to start a new game again so it's totally new (less than 4 days). I can say that the old mods, before 0.31.1, was been working better in the two tone colour of the fishgartner than the last two ones (one colour, no matter what). There are so many other bugs in the last mods that I'm skipping through advancing the time as cheat, but some events are necessary to keep "the story" going. So, I've to wait 'till a new mod or I can "cut" (by console, for example) all the events that are related to npc players that they abandoned the game? (as Misty, who fall in love with me) When those events started, the game starts with a list of errors that I'm forced to quit the game, restart, and load it again cheating on the time (from saturday morning skipping to saturday afternoon) to be able continue playing.
In a mod update on August 24 I removed the college athlete role and replaced it with a new unique character, Erica. This commit was only made to the develop branch of the mod repository. Unfortunately, both vanilla game and the mod require new save games every update cycle, and sometimes commits to the develop branch also break savegames. If you want the fewest disruptions possible, it is recommended to download the master branch when it becomes available and not to update until the next version release. I do my best to post here when I know a specific commit will break save games but sometimes it happens inadvertently. If you need to restart your game, remember the cheat menu is available to try and get you back to where you were in the story as quickly as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Warrior69

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
its still a game in development.
i'm not sure but - what i know about the 0.32-version of the vanilla-game - you have to restart there too.
btw: misty was an athlete, felt in love with you?
the sporty-girls, like the hotwifes in the pub, are ... love-limited. they break with you when the love-value is to high (not sure, >50?)

Reactions: geninaheci
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes