4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
LZ_Starbuck

Sorry I kind of closed it and restarted the game (hasn't replicated itself), thought it might have been an upcoming project. First time seeing it, just slapped me with 20+ error pages.
go to game-directory, there are a log.txt and a traceback.txt you can send to LZ-Starbuck to try to find the error...

Reactions: geninaheci

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Pretty sure its not there anymore Andy_W , since the restart had 2 more stoppable error logs, one with the pending girlfriend service at work and/or weekend worker "relief".

LZ_Starbuck was hoping i found some future project or super secret Easter egg :ROFLMAO:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Pretty sure its not there anymore Andy_W , since the restart had 2 more stoppable error logs, one with the pending girlfriend service at work and/or weekend worker "relief".

LZ_Starbuck was hoping i found some future project or super secret Easter egg :ROFLMAO:
The object errors, stamina references, and temp_slut issues were all fixed in the last couple days, but unfortunately they are only in the current develop branch that would probably break your save game. Good news is, 32.0 and 32.1 are right around the corner.

nakedeye14

Feb 26, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the right place, I was hoping to request a particular mod to the game to enhance the experience.

With regards to Work Uniform, is it possible to arrange for employees to pick the uniform that suits their preferences / sluttiness, unless obedience is high ? e.g. if the employee has low sluttiness and obedience, they should pick the lower sluttiness outfit or no uniform.

It feels a bit odd when new employees end up wearing the most sluttiest work outfits on day 1.

Last edited:

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the right place, I was hoping to request a particular mod to the game to enhance the experience.

With regards to Work Uniform, is it possible to arrange for employees to pick the uniform that suits their preferences / sluttiness, unless obedience is high ? e.g. if the employee has low sluttiness and obedience, they should pick the lower sluttiness outfit or no uniform.

It feels a bit odd when new employees end up wearing the most sluttiest work outfits on day 1.
Not if you have the drugs to make them complete sluts on their first day of employment;). Seriously though, I agree with your sentiment and it would be nice if such a mechanic were added. At the same time though, from an optimization perspective you really should only get those uniform policies once you've gotten most of the other ones, at which point you should be able to drug them into submission in a day.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019

No, you have the right place. To be honest I thought we something like this in place already. I'll try to look into it over the next couple of days and see if this is a tweak that we already made or it got broken in an update somehow.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
hey lads, does someone have the changelog for 0.32?
Changelog (v0.31.1 to v0.32.0):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*

- Many pieces of clothing may now be pulled half-off, instead of having to be entirely removed. Half-off clothing usually gives vision and access underneath.

- Added support for half-off dresses and other multi-slot clothing items. Both the top and the bottom of the item may be pulled out of the way individually.

- Reworked strip menu to support pulling clothing half-off, or all the way off.

- Tweaked strip logic to support half-off clothing. Pulling clothing half-off is usually more acceptable than trying to take it off completely.

- Girls with high obedience can now be stripped down while having sex, even if they would normally refuse.

- It is now possible to add new outfits, underwear sets, and overwear sets from the same menu as you select them from when asked to pick an outfit for an event.

- Reorganised crises, now stored in three separate files containing family based crises, relationship based crises, and others.

- Added support animated removal of multiple clothing pieces at once.

- Added an option when groping a slutty girl to skip the foreplay.

- Added an option when commanding a very obedient girl to have her immediately give you a blowjob.

- You can now ignore a girls attempts to strip while skull fucking her.

- Moved image set calls to static class functions, reducing memory footprint.

- Added character previews back when viewing someone.

- Added new storyline events for Mom, related to a potential promotion at work.

- Added new storyline events for Lily, furthering her Insta-pic career.

- Added a new storyline event to bring Mom into Lily's insta-pic storyline.

- Added unique sex response dialogues for Mom.

- Added unique sex response dialogues for Lily.

*BUG FIXES*

- Clothing no longer completely disappears when a girl is lactating and becomes aroused.

- The company model can now be replaced once fired.

- Girls now properly review their outfit after sex and get dressed in a number of situations.

- Fixed a crash in Emily/Emily's mother storyline caused by incorrect event name.

- Android version now contains a limited subset of faces to avoid encountering system file limit.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Changelog (v0.31.1 to v0.32.0):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*

- Many pieces of clothing may now be pulled half-off, instead of having to be entirely removed. Half-off clothing usually gives vision and access underneath.

- Added support for half-off dresses and other multi-slot clothing items. Both the top and the bottom of the item may be pulled out of the way individually.

- Reworked strip menu to support pulling clothing half-off, or all the way off.

- Tweaked strip logic to support half-off clothing. Pulling clothing half-off is usually more acceptable than trying to take it off completely.

- Girls with high obedience can now be stripped down while having sex, even if they would normally refuse.

- It is now possible to add new outfits, underwear sets, and overwear sets from the same menu as you select them from when asked to pick an outfit for an event.

- Reorganised crises, now stored in three separate files containing family based crises, relationship based crises, and others.

- Added support animated removal of multiple clothing pieces at once.

- Added an option when groping a slutty girl to skip the foreplay.

- Added an option when commanding a very obedient girl to have her immediately give you a blowjob.

- You can now ignore a girls attempts to strip while skull fucking her.

- Moved image set calls to static class functions, reducing memory footprint.

- Added character previews back when viewing someone.

- Added new storyline events for Mom, related to a potential promotion at work.

- Added new storyline events for Lily, furthering her Insta-pic career.

- Added a new storyline event to bring Mom into Lily's insta-pic storyline.

- Added unique sex response dialogues for Mom.

- Added unique sex response dialogues for Lily.

*BUG FIXES*

- Clothing no longer completely disappears when a girl is lactating and becomes aroused.

- The company model can now be replaced once fired.

- Girls now properly review their outfit after sex and get dressed in a number of situations.

- Fixed a crash in Emily/Emily's mother storyline caused by incorrect event name.

- Android version now contains a limited subset of faces to avoid encountering system file limit.
I just realized I`m in the wrong sub... But thanks a lot !

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
its ... disturbing ... when you are flirting with an employee and ... look for yourself! FlirtingWithOoops.jpg
she changed clothes and style, 1sec/1 click between the pictures.
where? in version 0.32.0...

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone else have all of their characters being generated as around 4'9" to 4'11"?

I keep trying to figure out how to change the height settings, but I clearly messed something up somewhere.

They appear to all be rendering at the proper scale, as in 4'10" appears as though she is 5'10", it's literally just the actual number value of their height that is off. I'm trying to ignore it, but now that I've noticed it I can't really just pretend it's not there...

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone else have all of their characters being generated as around 4'9" to 4'11"?

I keep trying to figure out how to change the height settings, but I clearly messed something up somewhere.

They appear to all be rendering at the proper scale, as in 4'10" appears as though she is 5'10", it's literally just the actual number value of their height that is off. I'm trying to ignore it, but now that I've noticed it I can't really just pretend it's not there...
This probably won't fix it but you can try setting it to Metric value (Be in your bedroom and change to metric), save, restart game, load and switch back to imperial. Not sure how likely it is to fix it, but it's such an easy thing to do, so it should be worth a shot.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
This probably won't fix it but you can try setting it to Metric value (Be in your bedroom and change to metric), save, restart game, load and switch back to imperial. Not sure how likely it is to fix it, but it's such an easy thing to do, so it should be worth a shot.
That wasn't a bad suggestion, but I just tried it and it had no effect. Just for the hell of it I did some quick conversion math and even in metric they're all still about a foot short of what they probably should be.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Cheat menu tries to open pic of None when close to ??? characters and causes an error. Doesn't really matter but hey. Also, can't change personality when talking to a character and opening cheat menu.

Is there a list of quests somewhere? I think I skipped through quest giving dialog and got myself a "lustful serum" quest or something.

pspbro

Apr 22, 2017
okay wtf did i do wrong I cant open the game cuz I get this error
Total shot in the dark here, but if you can get to a console before the error pops or can get a rollback, try running this so it has the thing to remove from the list. No idea what other kind of impact it'll have though...

doggy_anal.transitions.add([doggy,"transition_doggy_anal_doggy"])

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
With 32.1 coming out tonight, I just want to give you guys a headsup. The modding team is shortstaffed this month. I'll be doing the best I can to get things updated but there is a significant possibility we aren't able to get a stable version out this month. IF you would like to follow along with progress please consider joining the discord, and I could also really use the help with beta testing it when we do get something finished. Thanks!

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
okay wtf did i do wrong I cant open the game cuz I get this error
It might not fix it, as I haven't re-read the entire codebase, but try moving the Mods folder so that it's directly within /game/ instead of its current location /game/lr2mods-v0.31.2.
Some things in the mod have, and might still rely on the exact path.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
EDIT: 'half off' state should be working as expected now, I was just blind to a line that I missed when adding the new code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let us know if you encounter other bugs when using the develop branch.

It's appreciated, although not necessary, if you post your bugs and errors on the (it requires login, so just posting it in this thread is fine too if you can't be bothered) in order to have them in a centralized location.
Remember to include the tracelog.txt that's found in the Lab Rats 2 directory if it's available.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes