4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
The game link is correct;
The bugfix you're referring should be installed too;
The bugfix I was referring was just a couple post above, anyway you can find a newer;
Yes, the official Mods version is still 0.31.2;
If you want, you can try the version in development (works pretty fine).
Thanks Corrado for the guide ;)(y)
Anyway, I think I'll never get addicted completely to start all over again from zero, especially when I was reaching a very good profile (my business was very profitable) and I was just waiting for new "implementation" to go on.
It's not a complain on you, the other modders or the game makers, but I just keep on deleting the old one and start a new one every different version, no matter the progress I've done already (them will be lost anyway) and no way to recover them as base of the new savegame. It's killing inside little by little.
Maybe I'm going to tell you something you already know, anyway, the game starts but it keeps crashing when I load the last one savegame (going back to the start) I've saved six days ago with the classic 'Rollback, Ignore, etc.'. As a 'method of game' I just want to specify that I've always used:

Full Game Downloads:
PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.31.2)
contains the full game including bugfix and MOD

just not to mess up between bugfixes and mod (at least one sureness). Unfortunately it's not still updated (I know it requires time, resources and fresh brain too) to the 0.32.1/0.32.2 so...I think I'll have to be waiting for it (the full game bugfixed and modded) or just start all over again with the new settings hoping it will endure more than a week (my next brand new savegame) before starting all over again o_O.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks Corrado for the guide ;)(y)
Anyway, I think I'll never get addicted completely to start all over again from zero, especially when I was reaching a very good profile (my business was very profitable) and I was just waiting for new "implementation" to go on.
It's not a complain on you, the other modders or the game makers, but I just keep on deleting the old one and start a new one every different version, no matter the progress I've done already (them will be lost anyway) and no way to recover them as base of the new savegame. It's killing inside little by little.
Maybe I'm going to tell you something you already know, anyway, the game starts but it keeps crashing when I load the last one savegame (going back to the start) I've saved six days ago with the classic 'Rollback, Ignore, etc.'. As a 'method of game' I just want to specify that I've always used:

Full Game Downloads:
PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.31.2)
contains the full game including bugfix and MOD

just not to mess up between bugfixes and mod (at least one sureness). Unfortunately it's not still updated (I know it requires time, resources and fresh brain too) to the 0.32.1/0.32.2 so...I think I'll have to be waiting for it (the full game bugfixed and modded) or just start all over again with the new settings hoping it will endure more than a week (my next brand new savegame) before starting all over again o_O.
I know your feeling, and you're not alone... That's why in the latest Mods I added a cheat page to quickly get back all the research you've already done (or all of them if you want). Anyway, nobody can really complain: Lab Rats 2 is a work in progress, so...

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I know your feeling, and you're not alone... That's why in the latest Mods I added a cheat page to quickly get back all the research you've already done (or all of them if you want). Anyway, nobody can really complain: Lab Rats 2 is a work in progress, so...
I'd like to humbly request the ability to unlock nora's serums as well as perhaps having all serums researched and mastered.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Using console commands grinding is not an issue anymore; and once you understand game mechanics, some serums effects are not that important: you can obtain the same result via dialogs and interactions.

In my case, just can't stand the default models for mostly of the main NPCs, and have to wait until the mod is released to customize them to my likings.:cry:

Last edited:

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
is there any chance to an update for android modded version. Strip club and university campus is not loading on my phone and giving errors which i cant ignore . im stucked at 2. level research , cant meet with Nora. For v.32 i found a modded port but its russian ,so no luck with it too ; unless i go to a russian course for a game ( learned german because of a game btw :) )

Limbet

Mar 1, 2020
hey so I cheated and now I cant get the event to get nora. Any fix to this or do I have to restart the game?

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017
hey so I cheated and now I cant get the event to get nora. Any fix to this or do I have to restart the game?
Cheating back down to level 1 should allow you to talk to about asking nora for help and let you get nora.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Is there a way to trigger club foreclosure scene via console? I cant seem to get how to get it normally, I seen Gabrielle on stage, I am past Sarah's BE path, have more than enough money and still can't get it :(

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Err, not sure if we are thinking about the same club haha. Im talking about club foreclosure event that I can't get while still having all the required conditions.
To get the strip club you need to talk the sex shop owner, she's the one in the know, to get the club to shut, Auntie must ask you to keep an eye on cousin because she stays out until all hours, before that you have to catch cousin in sisters room steeling money to trigger the whole blackmail thing.....Make sense?

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
To get the strip club you need to talk the sex shop owner, she's the one in the know, to get the club to shut, Auntie must ask you to keep an eye on cousin because she stays out until all hours, before that you have to catch cousin in sisters room steeling money to trigger the whole blackmail thing.....Make sense?
Yeah, and I have all of these conditions, I blackmailed Gabrielle, I've seen her on stage, I have more than 60k money. Still wont trigger for me.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Mmmm has she asked you for a loan yet for the boon job?
Yeah, I gave her money but after that I got an error. I clicked Ignore and was able to play forward but maybe that error was scene breaking I dunno.

Attached my save file if that of any help.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Nah, she never repayed. Any way to fix that, maybe using a console?
A heavy cheater ! :-D
I did check your savefile: through consolle you did set up the variable in the wrong way (there's no code to set "seen_cousin_stripping" as 'true' !)
To fix it, open the consolle and use the following command:
cousin.event_triggers_dict["seen_cousin_stripping"]=True

Enjoy ! ;-)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes