4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Do we have to start a new game after updating from 31.2 to 32.1?
I downloaded the " PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.32.1) "
and then I downloaded and install " Latest Release: (v0.32.1) " and " Latest Release: (v0.32.1) "
I load my save and this pops up.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Do we have to start a new game after updating from 31.2 to 32.1?
I downloaded the " PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.32.1) "
and then I downloaded and install " Latest Release: (v0.32.1) " and " Latest Release: (v0.32.1) "
I load my save and this pops up.
Saves are never compatible between different versions, this is not due to mod, but basically due to the design of the game, there is nothing we can do about that.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Concerning the modded game file, may I assume the 0.32.2 hotfix is already applied?

TIA
Ofc, even better, the bugfix used contains many more fixes that are not in the vanilla version that would crash the game.

Reactions: Edwarf

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
I reported a vanilla bug some weeks ago here about negative opinions of cheating resulting in positive sluttiness modifiers due to a sign error. That was corrected, but the nature of the fix was such that, unlike vanilla, women with no special opinions of cheating one way or the other also experience no sluttiness modifier when they're in a relationship with someone else. I don't think this is a desirable design; as most characters will not have a cheating opinion, it largely removes the 'mechanical' impact of women being in other relationships from the game.

I would suggest, with all humility, that the vanilla (but sign-corrected) mechanic there be restored, such that a baseline aversion to cheating exists. I've already altered my own bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy accordingly, with the following code beginning on line 102:

Code:
        #Cheating modifiers
        person.discover_opinion("cheating on men")
        if person.has_role(prostitute_role):
            person.add_situational_slut("cheating", 20, "Prostitutes don't care about cheating")
        elif person.relationship == "Girlfriend":
            if person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") > 0:
                person.add_situational_slut("cheating", person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 5, "I'm cheating on my boyfriend!")
            else:
                person.add_situational_slut("cheating", -5 + (the_person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 10), "I can't cheat on my boyfriend!")
        elif person.relationship == "Fiancée":
                person.add_situational_slut("cheating", person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 8, "I'm cheating on my fiancé!")
            else:
                person.add_situational_slut("cheating", -15 + (the_person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 15), "I could never cheat on my fiancé!")
        elif person.relationship == "Married":
                person.add_situational_slut("cheating", person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 10, "I'm cheating on my husband!")
            else:
                person.add_situational_slut("cheating", -20 + (the_person.get_opinion_score("cheating on men") * 20), "I could never cheat on my husband!")

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I couldn't find any reference to it in the change logs, did the issue where Ashley would become some sort of ghost character get resolved? By that, I mean she would go through hiring as normal, but would be nowhere except your employee list after that, so you couldn't interact unless she initiated the interaction. She still had an effect in her department and still came up in events like the sudden potential threesome when working. She just didn't appear outside events in any location except as a number on her department map tile when at work.

Redypsrebyc

Dec 25, 2016
The standing_variant position calls cum_in_vagina twice, causing doubled reactions and sluttiness effects from their opinions on creampies. mods\position\standing_variant.rpy, lines 501 and 509.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Saves are never compatible between different versions, this is not due to mod, but basically due to the design of the game, there is nothing we can do about that.
oh ok didn't know that save are not compatible coz I start playing from 0.31.1 and it works on 0.31.2.
Anyway thank you.

Jul 6, 2018
I was just wondering if you guys have any new expansions planned for the mod. I love the work you do and would like to know where you are heading with this. Keep up the great work!!!
XP

TS2016

May 7, 2017
by the names of your folders i guess you use something not included in THIS modpack...
Thanks. After taking other look at error text I noticed this line
File "game/Mods/ExtrasPack/extras_wardrobe.rpy", line 205, in script
I took out extras_wardrobe.rpy, from the folder it now works.

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
hello, which file to open to edit the age range of npc being generated among other thing. I believed it was named script.something but it's not the one in renpy folder at the very least.

FlamingPyro

Feb 15, 2018
so im dumb and i enabled the animations even though it said not to and i got a bunch of errors but i could rollback and then continue through them but at some point in all of that my quick menu disappeared so im just wondering if theres a way to get that back

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I have a problem to get the strip club story/ quest to start ... I have already maxed Sexshop (Cara´s) owners investments and all that (sleep over - help closing the shop etc) and what I did read here so far she should tell me about the strip club - but there is no such option, chat or something like that ...
I also didnt get the option to caught Cousin Gabriella in Lilly´s room stealing some money ...
something seems off ...
any Ideas/Help or command codes I could use to get this parts of the storyline?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes