4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Fondness

Jul 11, 2017
Okay, I'm not sure what a perk screen is but I had a game breaking bug where I get stuck in the Perk options where I must click on the Energy gaining perk but when I do and get out of the screen it still prompts me to click on the perk to continue.

I figured it's because I cheated my max energy to like a thousand ish (yay for auto clicker to get ludicrous stats) and I was correct that it's this stat that destroyed my game. The game continued as normal when I returned it into the original 100 and it didn't prompt me to a perk screen after sleeping at night. This was in the first day, if that matters.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Okay, I'm not sure what a perk screen is but I had a game breaking bug where I get stuck in the Perk options where I must click on the Energy gaining perk but when I do and get out of the screen it still prompts me to click on the perk to continue.

I figured it's because I cheated my max energy to like a thousand ish (yay for auto clicker to get ludicrous stats) and I was correct that it's this stat that destroyed my game. The game continued as normal when I returned it into the original 100 and it didn't prompt me to a perk screen after sleeping at night. This was in the first day, if that matters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/post-3943489

ValencioK

Aug 27, 2020
is there any way i could get further with the Ashley/Stephanie story?
i had the moment that Steph walked in on me and Ashley, and it said that i needed to know how to proceed with them again.
but have i missed a opportunity, or have i missed an action or stat, to get it going?

and don't know if it is normal, a bug, or a script thing, but i noticed a few times, that when i get girls pregnant (some the second time around), they don't show.
and when they don't show, they past the delivery date, but the stats keep saying that they are pregnant.... :confused:

Last edited:

ValencioK

Aug 27, 2020
and a code, maybe this already has been adressed.
when the girl is slutty enough to service you, and you can select to cum on her ass or inside her, this code comes up multiple times, till done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this when you get finished.

i see that it noted Ashley, but it doesn't matter with whoever i have the action.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trollden

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
and a code, maybe this already has been adressed.
when the girl is slutty enough to service you, and you can select to cum on her ass or inside her, this code comes up multiple times, till done.

and this when you get finished.

i see that it noted Ashley, but it doesn't matter with whoever i have the action.
These both seem to have been fixed two weeks ago in the develop branch of the mod, which now requires v0.32.+ of the Lab Rats 2. (Updating will probably require a new save)
EDIT: Was one uncaught instance of the_object that should have been object_choice, just pushed a possible fix for that.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
With 32.1 coming out tonight, I just want to give you guys a headsup. The modding team is shortstaffed this month. I'll be doing the best I can to get things updated but there is a significant possibility we aren't able to get a stable version out this month. IF you would like to follow along with progress please consider joining the discord, and I could also really use the help with beta testing it when we do get something finished. Thanks!
Always good to know that there might be a slowdown in progress for any reason. We all have real lives to deal with and sometimes that real life game gets in the way of having and/or doing fun stuff! ;) But at least you've taken the time to let everyone know so thanks for that. (y)

Jul 6, 2018
Just wanted to say that I appreciate your work a great deal. I was wondering if the bugfix or the modded game will work at all with the new version 32.2. I find the devs version unplayable as is. The UI is just too annoying. Keep up the good work.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Just wanted to say that I appreciate your work a great deal. I was wondering if the bugfix or the modded game will work at all with the new version 32.2. I find the devs version unplayable as is. The UI is just too annoying. Keep up the good work.
No. Need to wait for Mod to be updated. I'm waiting for updated Mod too.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Tristim's bugfix is not up-to-date yet and will cause conflicts with any of the v0.32 releases, but might work to a certain degree.
I don't have time to play-test the entirety of the game, but v0.32.1/2 with the develop branch does at the very least launch.
EDIT: I'm fixing reported incompatibilities and errors as they are reported, not doing bug-hunting myself.
Please use the , #bug_reports channel on our or include as much as information possible with the inclusion of the tracelog.txt found in your LR2 directory in a single post on this thread.

If you encounter vanilla issues not caused by the mod then you might have luck with Corrado's , alternatively just use develop branch without any bugfixes applied and report the bugs to see if any incompatibilities can be fixed.

Last edited:

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
ABSOLUTELY UNOFFICIAL bugfix for 0.32.1 game version: not a proper bugfix but a merge within @Tristimdorion's priceless job (Bugfix 0.31.2) and the new features Vren added in the 0.32.1 game version.

Reactions: partanen and Andy_W

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
ABSOLUTELY UNOFFICIAL bugfix for 0.32.1 game version: not a proper bugfix but a merge within @Tristimdorion's priceless job (Bugfix 0.31.2) and the new features Vren added in the 0.32.1 game version.
works fine! (with that files Trollden fixed) changed/deleted/added some clothes for my strippers, no problems!
(btw:much easier with your possibility to drug them daily, good work!)
there seems to be a problem in the wardrobes, not sure if the mod have something to do with it: some clothes are listed in the wardrobes but dont be rendered at the girls (gabrielle isnt from mod, she have less sets of clothes and all are there and visible)

EDIT: too early, did it (delete/add new/change clothes) in the club to my lovely cousin, after all looks good when said goodbye got 3 errors in a row, in traceback like they popped up
new EDIT: damned, all fine with rebecca (aunt) , same conditions! so...maybe the problem is in gabrielle (cousin)?
newest EDIT: okay, there is a bigger problem with the wardrobe. situation: went to my club...and TRYING to watch a show (traceback)

Last edited:

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I was playing the game with the mod and I just noticed legwrap position that occurs when you try to pull out. First off, kudos to the person who made that.

Second, how do I activate the breeding missionary position?

Edit. I also noticed the cowgirl blowjob position with Erica in the gym. Is there a way to activate that with any other girl?

Edit 2: What does slut_cap do in the position.rpy?
I'm also curious as to what requires_location="Lay" mean as well as what gir_arousal/energy and guy_arousal/energy do in this file. Does it set the person stats for both mc and the girl?

Last edited:

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I post it in the Vanilla's thread and not here: latest update of the unofficial bugfix for 0.32.2 fixes some reported issues about mom and/or sis stripping and their wardrobes.

Reactions: Mario8080

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I post it in the Vanilla's thread and not here: latest update of the unofficial bugfix for 0.32.2 fixes some reported issues about mom and/or sis stripping and their wardrobes.
Not sure if it is the mod or vanilla game, but cant add new wardrobes (Command => change your wardrobe => add an outfit)
When ever tries it with any women I get an error.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Jennifer (Mom) and Lilly (Sis) sluttiness should be harder to rise.

Even without a Tier 2 research potion effect I found them as easy as any other NPC in the game.

Same with "Reserverd" personality: even manually edditing preferences to hate any sexual intercourse, they end up flirting with you with no need of any "sluttifiying" potion. I've been trying to set up a cold hearted btch without success.

All this can be achieved in vanilla game, so there's my question / request: is there a way to reduce the effect in sluttiness of some dialogs or actions in those specific chars?

TIA

Last edited:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Sluttiness of Jennifer (Mom) and Lilly (Sis) should be harder to rise.

Even without a Tier 2 research potion effect I found them as easy as any other NPC in the game.

Same with "Reserverd" personality: even manually edditing preferences to hate any sexual intercourse, they end up flirting with you with no need of any "sluttifiying" potion. I've been trying to set up a cold hearted btch without success.

All this can be achieved in vanilla game, so there's my question / request: is there a way to reduce the effect in sluttiness of some dialogs or actions in those specific chars?

TIA
We'd have to either setup a check in each interaction of the game to accommodate specific modifiers or override the Person class with a constrictor/adjuster with some fancy mathematics behind it to imitate the behavior. Not quite sure how that'd function in praxis. I know that e.g the game Superpowered does something similar in its code.

It's possible, but unsure of whether it's worthwhile the time investment.
Alternatively, if e.g only serum interactions were an issue we'd have to re-design how those interact too.
We'll keep it in mind though if the situation/time permits it, e.g in the event that it's to some degree incorporated into the vanilla game.

Reactions: Edwarf

Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
Install the original game (0.32.2 fresh install)
Add this bugfix
Add the mod (latest official or develop branch is working fine too)
1) Install the original game (0.32.2 fresh/new install) https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-32-2-vren.7260/
2) Add this bugfix
3) Add the mod (latest official or develop branch is working fine too) Latest Release: (v0.31.2) ???
Shouldn't v.0.31.2 be in conflict with the new one v.0.32.2 ???

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
1) Install the original game (0.32.2 fresh/new install) https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-32-2-vren.7260/
2) Add this bugfix
3) Add the mod (latest official or develop branch is working fine too) Latest Release: (v0.31.2) ???
Shouldn't v.0.31.2 be in conflict with the new one v.0.32.2 ???
The game link is correct;
The bugfix you're referring should be installed too;
The bugfix I was referring was just a couple post above, anyway you can find a newer;
Yes, the official Mods version is still 0.31.2;
If you want, you can try the version in development (works pretty fine).

Reactions: Mario8080
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes