4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So in the script.rpy in the game folder? Could not find anything there wrong, also never changed anything there :(

Also has not to do with a certain set of clothes, because it always triggers a) when something is stripped or when b) still a piece of clothing is worn and the acting girl changes the pose - not when already completely nude.
not script.rpy but the files. the characters you see are stitched together from multiple images, including their clothes.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
First of all, thank you for continued work on this, modders. Much appreciated o7

I did find an issue with Gabrielle's boob job quest, however. I went with the serum choice for her boob job request, but it never seemed to trigger "positive resolution" even after she got all the way to FF tits. I just kept getting "they are not big enough" (even WHEN she was swinging FF udders), or "didn't do anything" messages from her.

Tried to look at the code, but I'm not too profficient with RenPy (much less have enough of a handle on LB2's coding) to find anything wrong there. Would you mind taking a look?

Also, can't get the "hire family members" option to show up in "childhood friend"'s menu for some reason, but maybe it's a time or conditional trigger I haven't hit yet. Ran two refused hire searches through her, so perhaps need to keep refusing more.

Anyway, thanks again for improving the base game so much.

Edit: Derp, probably should've specified in the first place - this occurs while playing the "latest release" downloaded on 07/24.

Last edited:

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Special Characters (mom, sister, aunt, cousin, baby girl, etc.) are the ones that never give birth for me. Just show "pregnant" in their info screen forever. Belly will disappear, but they can't get knocked up again.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
WTF?
After a loooong way Candi quits her old job...and at her first day at my firm she quits this too!
She's still in game, but i can't hire her once more...and so the shopping-event will never trigger.
Modder, do something please!
;-)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
WTF?
After a loooong way Candi quits her old job...and at her first day at my firm she quits this too!
She's still in game, but i can't hire her once more...and so the shopping-event will never trigger.
;-)
If her happiness is extreme low use the cheat to increase her happiness and love before she leaves.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
If her happiness is extreme low use the cheat to increase her happiness and love before she leaves.
Obedience was low (60?), normally i have time to date and corrupt her but i preferred the club-part and did the candi-route only with one eye and half-hearted, so MY FAULT.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Obedience was low (60?), normally i have time to date and corrupt her but i preferred the club-part and did the candi-route only with one eye and half-hearted, so MY FAULT.
Also not 100% sure but if you can talk with Candi, I thought with the z-key cheat mod you can set her as employed.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
WTF?
;-)
feed her happy candies.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
WTF?
;-)
The Bimbo serum in general drops girl's obedience, but this is definitely unintended. I'll look into this tonight.
EDIT: Changed Candi's hiring event. She asks if she should call you boss. When she does, you can have her either call you boss with an obedience increase, or call you by your first name with a happiness increase. Either option should put her outside of wanting to quit when you first hire her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy_W

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
two for LZ_Starbuck, subject GIC
first without console-command, second right after execute command and sarah comes from nowhere
30.2, actual bugfix/mod, no intro, preg realistic, new game
The error with get_anal_fetish_employee() is fixed in the most current version of the develop branch. I fat fingered it renamed to zz() by accident and commited without noticing.

Unfortunately, running stuff in the console, specifically labels, often causes unexpected errors. Especially if you try to rollback and when the label itself finishes.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
The error with get_anal_fetish_employee() is fixed in the most current version of the develop branch. I fat fingered it renamed to zz() by accident and commited without noticing.

Unfortunately, running stuff in the console, specifically labels, often causes unexpected errors. Especially if you try to rollback and when the label itself finishes.
found it at gitgud in your post about that zz...but didnt know where to answer that it resolves the problem anyway

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
no need for.
there was a time...
yeah, but now it have no function (right now, maybe it will be changed again in the future, there was some CCTV too)
it was only good to get informations about your employees (interest/opinions and ADRESS!), for the adress you can use HAVE A PERSONAL CHAT or (with enough love!) the romantic dinner.
interest/opinions by smalltalk, some serum-traits or...use P-key with mod!

Last edited:
Reactions: wenwhop

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
There goes something wrong in BDSM-cabinet.
While f***ing a girl, when the Mistress or one of the performer like to join (start 3some), the text is wrong.
The girl you already ...play with... ask if she can join ("Can I...can I join you? I want some too!"), but the question should come from the joiner (Mistress or Performer)

EDIT: same problem in other cases/locations , so (i guess) its in threesome generally

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes